we will be posting some helpers to further trigger some thought, as info comes in to reflect with..

I share our/others` offerings, to trigger your thought;

   we just signed up for RFP-EZ, as we offer Content Management + Mobile Application Development;

 US 501.c3 non-profit, yet to fund raise, restructuring:

to trigger your thought to restructure community regulatory boards such as planning/health/agriculture, whatever to define by each local community, how best to obtain local food sovereignty.

 fuel yourself,  share in solidarity,  link ecological sustainable working communities + harmonize..

their response;

Hey i come to talk story,

Thanks for signing up for RFP-EZ, and for being one of the first to participate in this exciting pilot program.

In the coming weeks, we'll be adding more and more government projects that are looking for proposals from businesses like yours. If you checked the box during sign-up, we'll send you notices about these from time-to-time.

We think there are some great synergies where we can help government gain access to the awesome services you provide, while also opening up a whole new market to your business.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reply to this email or tweet at @ProjectRFPEZ. And thanks again for signing up for our pilot!

-The RFP-EZ Team

we share our email to Barack Obama`s OFA, for I see his changes being made as we all co_evolve in real time, so please add yours;