we the people petition, check it out, if like sign by 11.27.2011

                      if agree, go online to  http://wh.gov/TJk

Hi folks,

    we need 24,999 signatures for the Obama Administration to act, this is the petition:

We want the Obama Administration to create the responsible role of
government, rid dysfunction + respect our human family, as we work together +
co_evolve.

We can support students to Open the School Doors into the Community. to
orchestrate a multi-disciplined medium to network, exponentially.

Where our natural biome determines local restoration + self -
developement.

Where all degreed come back into the community for extended learning, as
we walk side by side with young + old. networking locally + afar, in a
focus directed ER triage exchange. as we go beyound pervention, energy
efficiently with creative expression.

We can define all negative acts - misuse redirected into solution.
self-reflect, hold self  + others accountable, locally + afar.  accepting
nothing less than harmony. as we support each to become a local, global +
beyond participant.

no more weapons beyond for hunt, no trans companies, no GMO's...

sincerely, kara j lincoln