we finished the USAID/Div Wash For Life Grants, + more, come make it a reality for project osic to be used now....

  wow this was very hard, to address how we as people, that are subjected to so much fragmentation, can pool our resources. we have the ability to reflect + support each to interrelate, build community that helps each sort out their life. so as to build neural pathways that harmonize. where we leave aggressive measures beyond a healthy ego behind. yes actually ending war mode economies. where people can clear see the worn torn links that have kept us in the fog, while many make business out of war;

   + with all this money exchanging hands, we welcome people into a tapering transition so as to lay out solution on cloth/table mode so as to give support for people to rethink. become aware of local community needs + how they left negative effects by their choice of product/service. so we recycle + make wrongs right.

    so as to address our bigger pictures such as heal, rid baggage, reprogram, bring self to be present + walk side by side with children showing them how wrong we have been. admit the truth as we co_evolve together, building self-reliance along with sound working communities to let us live locally in harmony;

      we are fortunate to have students, yes many air heads but with a little focus direction they will far exceed ourselves + together we can create 1 good universal science that can be applied in our daily living to co_evolve with + create as we restore our present mindbody. simple common sense to some, that we are fortunate to reflect with that have retained `ways that work. as we share via like biomes/subject, triggering what we can bring home + apply, as we fine tune.

               creating more wild lands to support the restoration of our genetic bio-diversity, so as to support small natural farms giving us fresh local grown natural variety of produce, foraged annual + perennial areas, along with small gardens in our back yards linking community offerings, + fresh markets easily affordable for all. link our biospheres giving us means to clean our air, reduce the co2, rid pest issues as we become aware that only we make pests as we leave space for nature to multiply, + pollinate our fields as we restore our saved seeds, + aid the removal of all mono cultures, along with helping those farms still using GMOS/toxic chemicals to understand their is a better more economical `way.

    we invite you to support project osic which we propose in these grants, to thread globally so all local communities support students to come into community, so together all co_evolve. + see how people conduct unethical practices, that are not ecologically sound, as they interfere in natures `way. which is the `way we are dependent on;

         we as a  living organism are dependent on our wild to contain the correct amount of genetic bio-diversity, to be our best medicine as we restore a healthy balance + `boon with our seasonal offerings.

   to think that anyone could simply put real estate/property ownership in front of ethical human values has blown me away. the deforestation of Indonesia + Amazon is just as bad as when land was taken from the American Indians. we as humans require roaming migration for our seasonal offerings to be fully experienced. it was + still is very in humane for people to not be allowed to migrate, as in many that have been removed from this ability to travel + expected to survive on a limited lot size, or had/still have their land stolen from them.

       depending on our soil type many people have to go farther to provide for their variety of foods. not to mention as we continue to consume more, even with bio-fuel it is triggering a global negative issue, from those that do not waste. take a review of this;

       http://www.commercialpressuresonland.org/press/us-biofuels-policy-drives-deforestation-indonesia-amazon

       if we do our homework, we have the answers + solutions to stop our misuse/abuse. we need to organize efficiently + simply live local where ever we end up + network what works. our wild in our local communities is not large enough to supply the number of people that live in the local community. so in our land use review, we suggest to recalculate + correct the math. this is the good universal science we can share. that we apply daily, as students aid the evolution process, having hands on with their school activities + community maintenance, for continuing to receive accreditation/incentives for furthering their education + continue to explore, as they do an exchange with their local community members;

      as each are supported to build their path as they walk it into their opening. not pushed + shoved by any belief. rather supported to maintain own discipline as one prioritizes their self-sensory observation vs belief.

  which is difficult when filled with baggage from so many layers of people doing vs. do_in. leaving dull sensors with clouded cues. which project osic can help clarify + support so we regain sharp sensors, able to listen + recognize early signs, what to rid, what to follow, as we edit responsibly, as we start moving our muscles to fuel good rest as we repair + rebuild, giving us fuel to create new neural networks so we are self-satisfied completely without leaving a footprint;

           yes, that means fulfill our obligations to our own inner tools as well stop leaving negative effects on other life, so we self-observe + check in as we bring our self to calm, rid our baggage + bring future thought + apply it to now, so as to remain in the present, making good judgement. now understanding the many missing links that we have allowed, that produces our misuse/abuse.

  to recently review the weapons list of the US really makes me ill. + to see how people are pursuing continually wanting more as in the republican campaign. it is bad enough that even though Barack is reducing, it is not fast enough, for our nuclear weaponry, when all weapons should be eliminated, etc. while others are wanting more. right now we should be bringing together our local communities so our police force gets to know the local community + we create links for early signs, so as to offer solutions in all stages of development + for those misusing/abused.

  all these solutions we have offer employment for those clear interested in such subjects. + as we do this walkabout people gain energy to volunteer + explore their new thought of self-actualizing, when before they could not get out of their own way. unable to work the confused signals, from all these layers dulling their sensors.

  this is our choice to continue to live in the fog, thinking it is the only way or giving it a try as you rid your baggage + realize this time we are fortunate to have such good tools to network to help us go eye to eye + inter personally get clear + gain physical strength/heal, integrate as we interrelate building our local community;

            people where are you, are you taking advantage of another as people use the war mode economy or are you reacting aggressively, falling into their trap, as they gain. even though they are programmed thinking they are helping. when no aggressive measures anywhere/anytime are healthy acts.

so Michelle Obama when you ask me to help you support the military participants, believe i do, for i want war to end completely, no more repeats of the past. no more belief that it is needed. rather Barack you are in a very important role + we ask you to stop all military acts + guide people to communicate correctly + network building sound local communities. once people are aware of these links that many do not see, that know we will being to their attention, so as to thread our obligations. seeing how we interfere or not + responsibly stop the consumption as presently have been doing without being aware.

   our planet has had this war mode economy for to long.  as family members passed down behaviors in attempts to survive, yet never fully getting a grip of clarity to end it. now we can pool our resources + do it.+ many yet to have the neural network for peace, + this is what we will build. fortunately we still have indigenous to show us the many `ways that work, along with many small natural communities that are self-reliant. that are in harmony as young + old are fulfilling their obligations for what sustains them everyday as they address their chores. + they are willing part time to share what works as they remain living local.

            no more do we accept aid, rather we want economic stability for our sovereignty. + we can obtain it by bringing our self to calm, as we continue our exploration. supporting all to build their path as they walk it into their opening.

   it is so wrong to allow market/government/people to interfere in these priorities needing attention.

our ability to comprehend solutions is very real, people live in harmony all over the world + have many unique offerings as indigenous still `boon with our natural world. giving us reflection to self-observe + do the same. for our universal fuel source is abundant when we maintain sharp sensors.

           while others are being left without basic survival, in ill states + premature death, as many children + old are without water + sanitation tools. (the WASH For Life grant gives these statistics.)

   yet as in US + the global community we can share solutions + prioritize our interference. not just waste energy blaming, or trying to be the best, or suing when the social economical or justice system is dysfunctional. ignoring our aggressive acts, when we can come together + take responsibility as a community participant + change our attitude to help with early signs. don't just sit back + allow another to be aggressive/misuse or be abused. reach out + find a solution, make a connection, create  + resolve peacefully + calmly.

  this ideal of arming more people, more weapons, more troops on the ground is a programming that has to stop. each have to deprogram from this long over due behavior. + together we can do it. for the international community wants to live local + network what works.

we have very good people to create 1 good universal language as an agroecology gauge, prioritizing life that sustains ours. i won't repeat the goodness from many as in navsanya shiva + her many lectures to stay updated with current news, where this old one is appropriate + i use it on comment to ask Barack;

         war economy/business mode, is interfering in our global family`s life right. Vandana Shiva says it best.

              http://www.yesmagazine.org/pla­net/vandana-shiva-alternatives­-to-monsanto-in-india

how will you stop these wasteful lawsuits, Bill Gates truth, as he states GMOs are given to poor, for he has values that he represents in his global lectures.. meanwhile Prof Miguel Altier`s with agroecology facts get over ruled + is the gauge for peace building, job creation as we do this land use review. France just won a lawsuit against Monsanto + other countries are stopping the use of GMOs, we must to.

  our priorities need to be fulfilled ASAP. + the tapering transition is a good `way for all to turn the market for ethical ecological restoration. not just in US but globally;

          to think that US supports Israel yet not the Palestine people is so wrong. this article is right on, accept now we can go beyond + communicate + add the tapering transition process. this is what happens to our neural pathways once we do our homework + self-satisfy without leaving a footprint.

               see this old comment on a terrible disease of the mind;

  http://www.palestineremembered.com/Articles/General/Story12190.html

the point is people neruonally are pulled with all the layers of information, when good co_evolved curriculum can prioritize each local community, supply its hands on support as students help us sort this out. where we can use good gauges as in agroecology to prioritize each local community to utilize existing tools, network what can be pooled so we prioritize not just our self, as we build our mental clarity + gain physical strength. but we also look at locals + afar, + define how as a global family we can resolve ER issues that presently many are in.

             we can`t just go build manufacturing businesses, create energy, randomly. we must take a review + clean up the past, as we address the present negative issues where people are having a hard time simply working with our elements, such as the commercial small fisheries getting over regulated, etc.

in our exchange all self-develop, rid baggage + develop values based on our human species needs. which we must prioritize our sustainable natural communities to restore our genetic bio-diversity to sustain the trillions of microbial life our immune systems when healthy, presently juggle. leaving many without/ill/diseased/premature death.

when yet we will reflect with the many good offerings locally + afar + via like ecosystem/subject, as we review traditional `ways that once worked + create upon or use them. our students will create a schematic to bring home, that we can fine tune. now we define how we can do fair trade + build these parts or obtain them from another. as we locally train to locally maintain our own energy infrastructure that goes beyond the false green movement;

   where we include traditional `ways that work simply respecting all life`s ability to migrate seasonally.+ then add parts of alternative energy to supplement. this is different then supporting as in the WB/WTO/UN/Wallstreet, etc. to market for profit, as many gain on businesses as they trade on them to go down, + interfere in the ability for any sound good science to control good gauges + administer what is needed to balance each local good working community. Indonesia + Amazon deforestation right now, along with the past severe lessons not learn`t continue, as locals get abused, land gets taken for a use without good science. they think they can use the soil, cut the trees to find out they can`t , etc. leaving devastation for locals.

  which we in a tapering transition will have running totals of sound good investment, to rid this unethical practice as people are supported to rethink + make it right. now we can make a standard for life to be restored, math can be used in good science as we apply it into our daily chores/school curriculum now has hands on responsibility to inner personally center + ground + no one is left behind in our local communities, locally or afar.. as we add biology, ecology, agroecology along with the science Barack has initiated, showing us our human priorities, before we just create wastefully as the present false green movement is doing.

  when we review the negative effects that exist in the US + all other communities, we see how life has not been respected from the war mode economy, that has to end. peoples farms where torn up when their could of been a more sensitive approach. people locally abused due to attempting to reach those responsible is not  our `way. those people are ill + can be addressed individually as we all work together.

  people young + old, we invite you to take Nabble` forum we have worked with here + create with us your best community shared tool shed.

    it is not appropriate to have to do a job for a government senator/congressperson, etc. when they get paid what they do. nor with all their inside information they should not be able to do any trading at all in the global market. they want to serve they should, + sadly they are paid a lot.

       we need to focus + share, for each to reprogram + build healthy human neural networks.

which due to our hard work here, we need a break, + once we get one, we will be back prioritizing cleaning up patches` message board to bring us eye to eye. rid the wordy issues, reach out + do a walkabout, gathering tallies as we instantly do a hands on exchange do_in an ER like triage. using this medium to simplify.

this brings people together to prioritize building working communities, gaining support by those already do_in, so as for many to stop doing. conserve energy, celebrate as awareness is shared, not fragmentation creating jobs, but awareness for clarity to heal, to self-develop + volunteer even to gain self-satisfaction + say no thank you to the many jobs that continue to ecologically interfere in what is desperately needed in our life now.

     as DR. Jessica Green states that 90% of people are living in side, creating trillions of pathogens, 94% adding cars. we are to live inside the same as outside, when yet people are creating poison air + taking it as normal. she shows our hospitals being the worse, along with cooperative shared buildings/schools, etc.

              together in project osic we create/reflect with solutions to heal, to build sound working communities that sustain healthy living.

come join us, + please start now, we appreciate Barack stating he wants to know the market/government wrongs to make them right, but we don't have to wait for a grant to give us loans, to self-actualize sovereignty + decentralize.

          start by pooling your community resources, + self-satisfy, this can not be bought.

                        we can learn not to leave a foot print while we build new neuro pathways that we don` t have to question or be mislead or confused when try to figure out.

                        we can be very clear + regain sharp sensors.

ASAP, comfortably, please go to your school boards + ask them to create with project osic. + we will  be ready in a few months to go full time, for now we will rest + rid our baggage to be a better participant our selves.

  our combined` effect makes a difference once we retain sharp sensors. take a break + say no thanks the money we don't want unless we can be clear with sharp sensors working for our sovereignty not further self enslave as we continue to exceed beyond natural borders knowingly or not.

   warm wishes to all + thank you USAID/Div staff for your support. we have many good tools to work.
+ we can do it with 1 good universal science as a gauge. where the science in us all is understood as a common sense to apply. the gauges Bill Gates see, along with Vandanya Shiva, Wall street, yourself + any local business, will all gain understanding with inner tools to see the same shade of color being on the same page, respecting all life, not just own, or humans, but all to nor interfere in others.

    we do not need to carry a microscopic, leave science data in files, as is only easily available to circles of like subject. rather we carry it into our self, our local community as we sustain our own regulation.

yes develop our own self-regulation so as to all have an obligation to live as a local + share what works, not overly consume being lost with dulled sensors. it is our responsibility to say no, i want to self-develop + i want to do it with people that live in harmony with the natural world that sustains us. so now we focus + prioritize our global land use review, + build + link our wild with healthy genetic bio-diversity.

  where as now our many wild spaces if lucky to have, have no life, it must be restored, to link our global biospheres. i have compassion for it is more efficient to welcome all into our tapering transition, then to fuel more waste in law suits, anger, aggressive acts, supporting military war mode economy, etc.

          people say no thanks to your legislators + tell them it's over, no more will you support any military anywhere, their is another `way that works. tell them to come build their local community + network with us what works.

   looking forward to working with you,  peace is an option if we remain calm + work energy efficiently for simple understanding. then no one needs to regulate. so don`t accept anything less then harmony, for good science lives the arts, + music fills the air as we celebrate every day, `boon with our natural world.