put nukes on the chopping block along with neural networks of the past..

thank you Peace Action west for detail follow thru to work with;

I am writing to urge you to cosponsor Rep. Markey’s bill, H.R. 3974, the Smarter Approach to Nuclear Expenditures Act of 2012 (the SANE Act).

The Cold War has been over for more than two decades, and yet we are still spending billions of dollars every year on these weapons that are outdated and do not keep us safe. The SANE Act would reduce the number of deployed nuclear warheads to no more than 1,000 and would save $117 billion over the next 10 years by cutting or freezing more than a dozen nuclear weapons programs.

These smart cuts would not only save billions and reduce the deficit, but would reduce the nuclear threat.

I urge you to join the 35 original cosponsors of H.R. 3974, and to speak out strongly for significant cuts to nuclear weapons spending. Please write to tell me what action you will take.

in a recent attack on a local, pushing him into cold water + then running, i see law enforcement is yet to fill in missing links. this man has been a narc, supposedly, on a witness program, yet takes drugs + for 4 months people have been abused by his negative effects left. then to see he goes to jail + released.

people have come so accustomed to dull sensors. unless you are in a important position, such as the local marina port employee, that got addressed in a negative manor, which finally removed him from the grounds.

where is the rehab in place to teach one to rid their baggage + build new neural networks. not just go to church, rather seriously go thru counseling to build understanding of how to communicate with self + others , to responsibly build + maintain discipline over their self-sensory observations vs belief.

then they can responsibly choose their own story, as long as it leaves no negative effect on self + others.

well this party continued to act out negatively to many.

 i say this due to if we cannot get local community building filling in these links so people self-develop, how do you expect anyone to locally sustain peace with a local police force that may do their job, but then the courts + rehab have missing links for self-development + housing them so they do not hurt them self + others until they calm them self.

it is this kind of people that continue to misuse/abuse, + then weapons are used against them, this is sick. we have good tools now to link these fragments + stop this immature lack og organizing, so as to follow thru with peoples early signs to their development.

just as we can say no to weaponry production of any kind. it is wrong to injure a ill person that is undeveloped.

how can you people even consider to spend funds foolishly on weapons when together we can build local communities where people know each + develop awareness of early signs + follow thru with good human development for rehab.

live local + network what works so all local + afar can do the same. this is what our international community wants. so please don't stand in the `way, self observe + awaken to what can be + is in many sound communities.

with all these funds that are presently used to injure + pollute our biospheres, which presently are not accurately sized for our  present population or our co_evolution, as well rid our pests we create + the toxic co2, which we also can stop such industry. which with balanced genetic biodiversity restoration prioritized with this funding, actually restoring many jobs for our healthy natural restorations, which only then can our local community sustain us, as our best medicine, when natural world in balance.

it is our obligation to link these biospheres for our global balance. we no longer can accept people programmed with fear based misinformation + paranoia, that is an ill state + it contradicts all the curriculum being taught.

as well we cannot just employ alternative energy, without ridding the layers of interference in our natural world + prioritize enhancing natures limits 1st. vs fragment, wastefully consume + then have to redo error when too late.

no more back peddling with the good young + old now working with indigenous `ways that work to enhance upon.

it is time you people take responsible action + stop a war mode economy, for we intend to show you people whom is interfering + show details in a new community project that we intend to do globally. no more can you act in fragments when we tally these threads + link those responsible for interfering in good sound policy for local police to be better trained with people to adjust to early signs that we can easily control with good common sense, people working together.

if you can not see this potential then it is time for you to step down + become aware yourself. + build new neural networks for peace. this is our human potential now..

we can help you do just that. please contact us for assistance. thank you for responsibly ridding more then even what is presented here.

thank you, kara j lincoln