please contact your Senators ASAP + tell them we can support peaceful support + ongoing dialog until each + everyone in Syria, can rethink + go back to their local communities + become a responsible local, global + beyond participant...

         We can take bold action to help the Syrian people. We need greater humanitarian aid for refugees and Syrian citizens NOW. But we don't need to arm forces committing war crimes. Please encourage your friends to join you in taking action.

              http://capwiz.com/peaceactionwest/utr/1/HJXKTCOKCU/DTRUTCRIVH/9631408971

Thanks for all you do!

 + Thank you Jon Rainwater, Executive Director of Peace Action West for all you do to bring this to our attention!