please check out what i`m thinking as i`m deep in grant book mode..

I wish you all a happy season, thank you for coming aboard!

  for now we need to go to work, please see what you can do for your community, as you do your walkabout, sharing us along your way.

    i discovered when I give my feedback at times, some take it in another direction thinking I`ve offended them. that is wrong, it was not intended, so please forgive me. but I do believe that when I take the time to review one + they trigger my thoughts, I`m very appreciative. so if you people that have been offended by me are in a medium that you have complained to. please come talk + allow me to share my perspective, perhaps you will see you read it wrong or I triggered something within, that together I`m happy to assist with.

but I do thank you for what you have triggered, that we co_evolve with. so as not to end up in some law suit I remove people`s names that have a problem talking directly to me. but note I`m happy to talk to you, email is below, so please rethink.

  this seems to be our human factor that many get stuck in when something negative is felt. where I`ve experienced over the years if I go within, take the calm time to truly see what it triggered, I find it can be helpful to then bring it to calm. too many of us have yet to learn how this load can steal form our organs, making it that much harder to get clear, staying present in the moment.

 i`ve had my head in very thick books searching grants to do our ideas, it appears many have the answers for a lot of fragments. so together we each can help each other. where our ideas once manifested could be/or trigger you now to rethink. if perhaps still formulating in the clouds, as ours. yet many of you have technical skills i would love to have, especially since we have worked for days on virus, repairs, learning new software, etc. no fun!

meanwhile for me to learn all that is available is time consuming, so I appreciate how you want to communicate for yourself + your community as you welcome your students to our proposed platform to reflect/share, trigger thought. i think together checking in we all can gain much more. as we all share a breath of fresh air/interrelate/co_evolve with.

  can it be as simple as using Open Source Libre tally sheets to customize your own, so then we can share a common understanding when we share ideas over what sustains our harmony?? when we focus direct together thru internet/Skype as we build a facilitator/steering committee to then reach out eye to eye, knowing patches elsewhere have already harmonized the issues, etc. requiring us not to have to reinvent the wheel, to further define our priorities to trigger each to fine tune what is most efficient locally to calm, as we maintain a conscious human perspective as a human specie living now on this mother earth we share??

so i decided after viewing a few works out their, I do appreciate open sources mindset very much. as well many people like us, put up their information freely to be worked + welcome others to edit, helping out as you share your experiences. Natural Justice is one of them.

  this is a learning curve for me, especially since I see those wanting to give that leave pretty big footprints, or they want it locally, giving to support their way, that we cannot agree with. knowing it interferes in others ability to self-develop + restore their local community.

     so to stay low on our footprint as we continue to downscale, change our ways once become aware, as we continue to seek yet a simpler way. it gives us much more energy that we want to apply, so we all can do this together. as well it will do the same for you. for we have no corner on the market being human, we all are an open book, if willing to work for change.

  I have a problem when I ask questions of others trying to help many, yet don`t answer. we here at i come to talk story, need eye to eye, or direct in time tel/email responses or we simply do not continue with one, for it is not efficient, just produces more layers leaving unknowns not shared. we work at our baggage + try to stay responsible in the moment as we do our homework + expect others to do the same. when we come talk we then resolve a way that works for us both.

   this is why we have co_evolved into a platform, due to students exponential help to go eye to eye, relieving some basic chores, so people gain some energy to sharpen ones dulled sensors. we know how easy it is to ride on others wave, get trapped in layers of disassociated energy. but it can all be harnessed, if we do this together. + a beautiful local child you are familiar with is much more readily able to communicate with you their findings after collectively working with community together vs. one you yet to know. their is no reason to struggle being enslaved with misuse/abuse, when this proposed framework for change works.

       but for this `aloka project i speak of, i`ve been putting out the word for a steering committee to help me, + Maricel Oracion, from the Philippines is one possibility if she should so choose, (which i ask all to work out an exchange if can with her, for the storms have been too much for her community + they need help) Maricel offers herself for work, but maybe those that have can be sensitive to here energy to stay present helping her family + community + can schedule with her, to help you later once more brought to calm, if not. so her comfort zone back from her distress, etc. but she speaks for herself, I`m not trying to interfere or speak for her. she is trying to help many. please Google her + you will find her.

 I`m sorry our platform is not up yet, for it can be very helpful in a number of experiences from our natural changes on mother earth.

as well as we get clear we want people to come aboard to help with a variety of subjects, so please come talk + take part where can. as you do your personal walkabout + share with others for the restoration of your community, solution oriented options start filling in those worn torn gaps, that many of us took as normal, not realizing the harmony many live in now, yet to experience;

thanks for checking in, i appreciate the support.

    i want to share this process of what i`m thinking/working on, for it will only happen once we all take part, so as i seek options to manifest asap, vs. when i learn to do as i have, which has taken a long time, if i`m serious of participating in this with you all soon, for many are left behind + in need long ago.

    i`m open for feedback, as well cost proposals for helping from skilled people that can show me or do if i can do the required exchange, as well those students/people i welcome to volunteer as they start do_in it for them self + their community.

which due to contacting a few locals + awaiting their feedback I felt it would be much helpful for students/staff to define how best a type of medium could link, that they already are familiar with. keeping it simple so each community supports in solidarity, for each to define on own how best to co_evolve for their bio-cultural biomes. plus this way we can link the platform + students will already know the process which is helpful.

knowing self, their community identity, prioritizing simple respect for life that was + created what?? as well what needs to be restored or preserved, + on to locals maintaining own stewardship, own sovereignty, yet know when to respect the need for our global institutions once the dysfunctions is removed, etc. so this opens many positions for people to build meaningful relations, digging deep into oneself, as a true asset to their local community they choose, once as a student completes the local prerequisites/even takes part co_evolving the local curriculum along the path of the communities transformation back into a healthy balance as ones best medicine..

  for it is the subject matter we want to reflect + share to make the process of restoring our ecological sustainable working communities more friendly, so all can harmonize. it has been done, still is being done in patches, yet too many pockets are suffering terribly, while yet in every local community, globally, many people are still left behind in misuse/abuse.

   with the virtual tools/skype, etc. we have now, or is should say once we gain some support to obtain our tools needed to do this proposal, their is no excuse for anyone to suffer any more. + all we are do_in is linking the much movement of very good ideas out their yet people can not reach them, so we will find them, etc. + link, connecting with their local steering committee to focus direct together, so we all are on the same page with simple sound science thsat all tongues can understand.

also I`m editing with Natural Justice which has opened me to understanding more, plus some of their ways  I think we can simplify, so check it out your self + see what it triggers in you;

                                             http://www.community-protocols.org/toolkit

    please see what i`m talking about of how we have co_evolved this restructuring + come talk thru my email below or post here for all to see this take off:

<nabble_ahref="`aloka_project_another_perspective2.docx">`aloka_project_another_perspective2.docx

   what I`m very clear about is that we find no place beyond healthy aggression. the more we get clear in restructuring this platform we feel if we use sound science + focus direct together we can make common sense for all tongues to understand + apply as we all work at living local.

  knowing well that any one picking up a weapon after another is truly unaware, when the community is required to regain it`s functionality for all to take part. so when unaware of this one just makes it more profitable for others to gain from this war mode + false green economies. the more you kill + injure the more you support people to financially gain, yet peace is not resolved with any kind of violence.

  their is another way, please gather like mind + put down your weapons + lets start sharing our community tools, that sadly are in patches, with yet many pockets without.

so that is our intention here is to link patches + pockets, so all gain harmony to explore mother earth gaining awareness to work with early signs, respecting all life that sustains ours.

in saying that come post + tell me what medium you would link with to reflect/share on our platform to go eye to eye with your community in a interchangeable role with your students. so you seek like ecosystem/subject to trigger yet another way to bring back so you + your community rethinks + further defines. settling for nothing less than harmony yet do it peacefully. as each are supported to self-develop the student within us all, heal, realizing the importance of each one to participate as we come together sharing priorities that have worked for many. especially if we start with focusing on our natural local food/fish/medicine supply. gaining self-reliance so each can end the interfering inefficient codependency from afar.

peace is our option if we share what works, what is it you want to do, can do now for your community, for your self??

come talk..
  subject: `aloka
      email: ppt@ictts.org

  happy season, kara