lets all trigger each to go within + act calmly w/your offerings to appropriate parties + please share w/us to trigger others..

i share my email to Brookings Institute + President Barack Obama + Senator Jeff Merkley. I feel we all are in this together + should do what we can to help out our local community, our self as well equally our neighbors afar. please let it trigger your thought;

kara j Lincoln <kareje@ictts.org>
Jun 10 (4 days ago)

to mfraser
Hello,

briefly i subscribed some time ago to Brookings, yet never got into  understanding it.

Now i would appreciate  it if you can brief me w/your reality of whom best that does work w/governments globally, including US. so all the work i do can be more efficiently be networked/merged, so i may exchange + carry good networking.

i did a lot of holding Barack Obama accountable in emails, as well UN sec Ban ki moon + legislators. + sure i did not follow thru w/OFA`s local gatherings to better communicate. due to research i was working at + still am working as a US 501.c3 non profit, yet to be structured w/support, yet to fund raise due to seeing so much dysfunction. so we have a plan.

that plan includes students coming into community + using it as an extended classroom, so all helping each other get real. co_evolving the curriculum as well them self as all work together restoring the ecological sustainable working communities, networking globally sharing what works.

i'm not the type to increase my footprint by flying as in during Barack`s campaign, winning fees to fly, etc. when yet we could discuss over tel/skype/teleconference, etc. + funds could be better distributed.

so to make it short, i see issues that can be resolved + personally i am interested in peace negotiations for i feel what presently being done that is transparent to me, is not efficiently all that can be done + i would like to help.

+ our plan to complete editing to then find a way to network w/educational institutions/communities w/no schools as representatives, hopefully w/bulk lists as i was orignally told thru US ED Dept, then they said no their was not one, had to do each state, each school, etc.

our plan is we network + together our students define for us each real story, as we focus direct together to do this. so all on same page w/1 global science to over ride what presently exists, that allows permits for people to work within the natural *enhanced limits, leaving the community able to be aware to then welcome those exceeding the limits in real time, into a tapering transition, showing yet another way that works.

so EPA as ex; would know facts + planning would not permit, until people understood. + students would assert aid understanding. as we suggest sound science in every local community showing the negative of ex; TTP to transport goods the way they are, not even Free Trade, for it is not free, nor any large grids of solar, wave or wind farms due to interfering in the local `plan to live local, as w/respect for all life, letting the micro biomes + large trans boundary migration lead our path. then to see  water flow from the mountains freely to the oceans to fulfill the marine life requirements. not to mention correctly people along the way + all life that sustains ours.

we cannot just allow bad science due to people misunderstanding or manipulating what ever it may be, for it is most efficient to simply make it right, which opens a world of positions much more self satisfying then just a job, rather a way to build meaningful lives.

so now all network w/respect to like ecosystem/season + subject then reflect, come back in interchangeable roles as a student, along w/the many undeveloped students in adult bodies + now simply go eye to eye w/locals. if need teleconference, bring in, or actually experience, so true nuts + bolts get applied when the local community works together. planning/permitting/legislators now come back as a local participant, doing their walkabout just like the students, so each realize the effects we leave on self + others locally + afar. so we make change to hold our self accountable + others locally + afar.

Mary, please note i am not for any weapons of war, + we all must work together to stop  the war mode + false green economies that exist now.

it is very wrong for people to be lost in the fog w/neuro networks that are programmed when yet in responsible positions/roles, etc. when yet our students are taught one science when yet the local businessman /woman is doing another.

this whip lashing only adds more stress vs. our students realizing how we need them to interrelate + transform along w/seeing the dysfunction as well the goodness that exists globally.

we have continued to pay our own way as we networked out in the world researching how best to do this. up until 2008,  always prior battling much corruption that the court systems allowed, as well then to be foolish as banks + corporate officer took what was ours, leaving us still owing many, as well US bank recently relieved us of a great debt, which was appreciated. + Maurice had to take early retirement so that is what has continued to support all our work w/broken computers, etc. much resistance personally but we are very clear w/our work + that is getting done.

for many are not + have not been so fortunate as we speak for many, yet they did not or cannot make it. so we use our self as a tool + want to continue to make this a great tool for every community shared tool box. so we stay at it assertively working in libraries. + once finish will do more networking.

also we are living on a small sailboat gotten to try to help mom when she was dying due to resistance, but once we sell we plan to get another + finish networking thru out the world. as we did for the start of this project as we build a sailboat then did 60k miles at sea. defining that this works + we need to share it.

 together making people whole, wrongs right, change in world market ethics for change in economic policies. as well a local `plan to work the entire biome by season sensitively, so as to support our life right for all to gain awareness + self develop as a human species is required. not to mention FEMA liked my document about how it can better prepare people for natural diasters as they work seasonally their entire biomes.

for when states/federal/international rules where created for set aside wild + even now the delusion of Agenda 21 or even the UN Sustainable Energy For All project, it is not based on sound science, rather neruo networks of the past threat need a student working by their side while each take part daily in sustainable simple measures to then have a good night sleep + awaken w/yet new neuro networks, new thoughts to expand on.. so as to see equality come from folks do_in their homework, w/right support in place, short + long term, each voice being heard at the table as they work their local `plan we propose for them then to be triggered to rethink + act as we network + share categories we now are working at to focus direct + co_evolve in real time, sharing links.

so all learn the tool of the internet + end the corruption by it as well each having a better sense of support in place for each to build one`s path as one walks it into one`s opening, yet leave no footprint.

i have put a lot of work into this as well into Barack Obama + i am not happy to see puppet govs put anywhere, nor oligarchs controlling government, when yet we the people should be working it w/transparency + we are not.

where our plan will collect real story + guide along the way from the many misinformed as they fear delusional profiting in every community, globally. leaving many left behind, + in some places many more beyond one`s belief.

it is very unaware to due the military budget + proposal as Barack has done then to see the US in so much dysfunction, not to mention globally. then to see the very good work that can resolve all this not being in balance to reach out + organize which we plan to do.

so Mary i have given you a lot, + i appreciate you telling me whom best to reach so we can work together as well other entities that may be more assertive so we can merge. we started this 2000 miles off shore listening to the Rwandan war, which made me sick, then to pull into Solomon islands later after a Japanese barge deforested a village hillside illegally as they had no clue, but to only save 1 species of tree to build their long boat. when yet Nana a tribal chief would come to us each day + say- i come to talk story, so we named our project after this experience as we worked to not be sick no more.

Name came + said my fish not happy + i said why, show me, + he had no microbial experience w/the mud now running off his hillside due to no trees, + killing the fish he would catch to eat, etc.

point is it is simple stuff that can be resolved, for i worked here on Oregon coast saying NO to the proposed PEU foundation`s marine reserve support, due to no sound science. I see how hard the commercial small fleet works on this dangerous coast + they are so wrongfully regulated that they in some openings cannot even choose the day to fish, so they are forced to go out in bad weather, etc. + good folks listened when i said the regulatory enforcements are a safety hazard, + this nice CG person working in another dept helped us reach out + then Deb Lambert did a portal thru NOAA for public comment, then to have response + proposed changes to the Maguson Stevens Act then when gov shut down so wastefully, she said they had to stop + they then when open took it back w/still negative  results.

for a handful of locals could sit down w/ only F+W + build a strong sustainable working community. + all others could redirect more efficiently.

so to see presently US give any one weapons as in rebels, i say all need to come to the table + we all need to be part of this transparency, to define whom is capable w/what neuro network + support accordingly for peaceful resolution so every detail is answered w/sound science now.

for every time i hear Barack lately or any one that appears to be a puppet, we then can fill in 8 days of work or so to give a solution. many happen to feel we deserve the ability to work together.

the Constitution was created then for us now to co_evolve to real time. + that is what we intend to do.

I appreciate you taking the time to review this + please share, for i am happy to have good sound constructive criticism, for we have worked very hard to make this work so each lesson has been from a serious real person suffering to then realize their is another way.

+ w/our students, exponentially coming aboard we will resolve, for just because this industrialized military war mode + now w/divestments from fossil fuel being also just another false green, economy, trapping many good folks, it does not mean it has to continue as is, just because many programmed see no other way + their  is. we can end it working together.

so i appreciate what you can offer + i am happy to share when i can, especially as a fund raiser for a group.

recently i spoke on Spot Light Radio w/810k listeners w/ higher then normal rate. so i plan to do more but first i want to structure editing our format, which needs work + that is what i will focus now at, then fund raise.

as together students  help restore the natural functionality of every local community, globally, for people to live local + their support hands on can help each in need define their voice as well their own, for we have a lot of scattered children yet no social/educational/political bio/life science on same page. yet i can give you links of sound science that US supports as thru NASA + others globally, + hope to collect more in real time. knowing well how best our earth + beyond works, as w/the use of satellites, yet even those programs are not run efficiently + in need, yet so much is running on disassociated energy as military budgets thrive, as those programed think their is no other way for US to survive unless we go to war, build more, etc.

that is wrong + we aim to prove it + ask for your support.  do you have bulk educational emails that we may have/purchase, as well reps interested in peace?

thank you for we can protect the bio diversity that builds cultural goodness as we are fortunate to still have many to guide us, + we plan to build students of traditional engineering to resolve + transform as they link w/sound science, simply respecting all life. as we network  what works, what doesn`t + invite you to share what categories you best fulfill, to link under.

thank you again for your time + for sharing. i look forward to your response.

sincerely, kara j lincoln
thank you for your patience,

    i`m studying Google, non profit/Ed Apps, working on draft form to soon upload for your input on categories + to link.
 i`m here for you if you want to help us reach out..

 come talk

            https://sites.google.com/a/ictts.org/come-talk-i-come-to-talk-story-ictts-org/

   peace, kara + maurice