join in, take a break, sing a song!

their is a few more do_in the same as we work for what we can now;

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://en.avaaz.org//1179/watch-80000-people-break-out-in-song-for-the-climate?utm_medium=avaaz_core&utm_source=post_action&utm_content=3726&utm_campaign=climate-change

Barack, please note many communites are gathering in protest due to the TPP, that they think you are hiding from us. please see;

           What is the Trans-Pacific Partnership?

The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is a massive proposed expansion of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). 11 countries are part of TPP negotiations and more are expected to join. TPP negotiations are being conducted in secret – the public, the media, non-governmental organizations, and even member of Congress have been denied access to the negotiating texts of the agreement – but 600 corporate advisers have full access and in collusion with the Obama administration have been shaping an agreement that will advance their interests at the expense of the public interest.

Pharmaceutical companies are pushing for expanded intellectual property rights that will drive many generic drugs out of the marketplace- a death sentence for people who cannot afford exorbitantly priced brand-named drugs for life-threatening illnesses like AIDS.

Biotech and agribusiness corporations and the US government, want to include rules that will force countries to drop their bans on dangerous genetically modified foods – and would even attack government labeling programs for GMO foods!

Corporate polluters, including the hydrofracking industry, benefit from TPP's investor provisions, which give investors in any TPP nation the power to sue the government of another nation if that nation's environmental laws prevent those investors from profit from environmental destruction.

please see what we can taper into;

                         http://www.foodforthought.net/learn-more/fair-trade.html

Barack tell me here please what we can now together to make these transitions.

sincerely, kara j lincoln