it is going to take a global network to hold govs + people accountable..

 it is stories like this that our global network could support + prevent by people acknowledging early signs in each local community.. as we expose people + locals hold them accountable..

         as well govs to stop this from happening..

+ when they don`t bells + whistles should go off from the human community.. to have other govs stop supporting, + people become aware of options + not support their product/services.. a few of these actions will show these people, we won`t stand for this any more..

                    we must find these tools to unite + do this..

                     http://farmlandgrab.org/post/view/21624

when these irresponsible acts happen, the world should come together + aid the local community..

this is why we will restructure..