Marius good work!

    after awakening from our local rally in Coos Bay, Oregon for the March Against Monsanto, my new thoughts are,` if hurt or if heart, we can share resources to resolve. if we reflect, we see many perspectives coming from people with different neuro networks.

  but if you truly observe the goodness that has come from these global thorns, you will see the open source material to use, as in MAM`s spread sheets collecting people interested in resolving. realizing the important part everyone has in this. so we can network + put good minds together to heal these wounds properly;

      if interested in reflecting, go to the March Against Monsanto on facebook + go into home page + look at the tools they used, go into links + then info on their spread sheets + see the world uniting for change, use these tools to unite + build upon a simple working community that harmonizes as all take part. we can`t stop now with all these good resources. find closest to you, create your coalition contact, meet friends while traveling;

                        http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/p/blog-page.html

  for some that speak are still to upset to see yet a way of calm negotiation that can be channeled. when yet the protocol some required  has good focus, yet projects a message that totally is not all that we can do now. when yet others beam a light of beauty, of calm resolution, to build upon that is more friendly for the path that we should choose.

this path then welcomes all in to then listen gently but also discuss what is being perceived. this then does not get filed rather it fuels us to flow, as we continue our daily living in harmony. not be pissed or carry ranting or the actual illness that all these layers of disassociated energy can do.

we know well the many that are ill, suffering, dying prematurely, that never should of.

I see this also in the UN world we want virtual gathering, as many reach out in a quest to share. but even the regulators, trying to define what best for poverty, sustainability, inequality, segregation, peace, etc., they themselves I`ve commented, keep us segregated.

so we have real walls from neuro networks that must be welcomed for change as we allow softness to flow in from the natural world + not suppress those that now want to build community alongside. for it is this exponential understanding of simple talk, that I felt students, if we all focus direct together, could bring to the cloth/table. as they also from their level of comprehension, then redirect + with heart come aboard + se the challenge to resolve efficiently.

for those that have been in government, have been their too long, + these positions should not be debated from controversial dialog. ex; when the Monsanto act was discussed/created + actually hidden from many in the US Farm bill due to the bills being pushed for time line. the legislators where squawking over religious quotes on how they perceived, as each one had a different perspective of understanding.

religion from the past should not be involved. rather belief of each should be equated with the 1 good global science verbiage of each ecosystem/subject at hand. our US Farm Bill has in past not even supported fruits + vegetables, which that one statement was good that was added. but most likely that was due to Prof. Nestles + her students that worked hard deciphering a mess that legislators could not even understand. that was her focus due to past farm bills supporting the commodities on the world markets, not our nutritional requirements.

  yet these other acts put in supporting Monsanto (whom does 90% of these GMOS in processed foods, of the 6 or is it 9?? or so companies that do GMOs. point is judge is saying they need more research when yet this Monsanto Act + even 2, (which I yet to be clear on the #2 that I see, which states can stop the labeling from happening.)

point in clear we are so whiplashed with bad sciences when judicial system says one thing + legislators act on it their way from lobbyist buying their votes. when yet no good science is effectively being used to link our natural world + represent it so it continues to sustain us all.

pretty shallow for those business minded people leaving negative effect, community come help them understand another `way. whom I've seen in action. they are people doing business. many have no clue of nutrition  or the reality of what life is negatively effected/killed in this process. they just go after the fast mode of technical trading the world markets. where people once had ethics + margins, puts + calls where originally to protect the farmer due to bad weather, so they could recoup their losses.

   it was not intended as it is used now for people to gain as they sell or buy, as people loose they gain, as they have the choice in the world markets to make trades on numbers only. with no association of whom id hurting when people bet it to go down, or actually make it to go down in a direction, yet leaving negative effects on this party that created stock to better give them insurance from the natural disasters. knowing little that people also now have these neuro networks from the resultant of their experiences.

this can + must change, for we have the control within our self to carry positive thought as we work our baggage, get rid of it. stop it from bringing pissed off thoughts to the present. rather efficiently look at the energy involved that we can harness + redirect as we fuel harmony. so we do not let anything interfere in our ability to bring our self present to the moment.

     not carry rage into it. which yes we all have experienced, but luckily some of us self-reflecting + having good people along our path reflecting, show a beam of energy that i`m not explaining here. for it is  best felt. as it is a human exchange of greatness that comes when one finds the solutions + works it within respect to all life. young children + frail are sensitive.

   we must remain sensitive, or you simply are promoting + carrying on what those negatively are doing, + giving them fuel to do more.

   we can awaken to all the negative acts, but don`t allow them to go within + take your energy. rather link reality. do gather people of all ages, with sensitivity + skills to collectively fill in every link along your path.

     which to me people sensitive to work the land, should speak for it`s enhanced limits, (Prof Miguel Altieri`s agro-ecology curriculum written from indigenous that still have the healthy way to produce food knows best, but gets voted down from others with same yields that leave toxic ill effects.. He knows well of the global food crises we are in).

  others are predicting a market collapse leaving more financial distress. so these rumors create collapse as well. point is many good solutions are in the air, + must be grounded by sensitive people that are aware of those already being negatively hurt.

    we must become aware that these chains of regulatory boards are incomplete, when yet the rule of law should be `global good science (+ science has been just as fragmented as religion, leaving negative effects) so we must distinguish a new verbiage, + I suggest it be based on your local tradition. but in order for you to network reflecting with those of like ecosystem/subject we must go a global platform with a language that all can decipher + translate back into your traditional tongue. that shows how to develop in real time, so industry co_evolves to respect all life.

   for much global industry is leaving negative effects along it`s path + the Free trade + even some Fair is not free.

       so students can help change this. our ug mode of human civilization creates each culture from them `booning with the natural world. well in some places this natural world is now depleted, leaving much chaos, as then others from another ecosystem, another belief try to come + resolve.

 our global platform that I welcome people to come help build can sort this out. I suggest a simple posting system that now is what our students are being worked with so we don`t have to reinvent the wheel.

then each local community can restore their ecological sustainable working community to harmonize. as a interchangeable role is wisely constructed, as all focus direct each stage, so our human family is on the same page globally. then you or your local rep comes post. comes reflect, as you become aware or we become aware of yet another `way that works. making this process more friendly.

for ex; why would we debate an issue using all our human resources, as many waste now in legislative discussion, then to realize another county/another human family member worked it out already with a good conscious effort in respect to all life. they talked eye to eye, + did their homework + rather then rant or carry hate, they brought simple respect to the table like they like to be treated, like we all life to be treated. then clarity arose thru a variety of discussion on real application, as they felt it, smelt it, + tasted it, using their simple focus of producing/obtaining local food sovereignty. for they + we wanted fresh local natural grown food to eat, vs. over priced even organic?? that many yet to afford or even comprehend the cost exchange in producing it, vs the health + environmental factors of fast food.

especially if you look at the now data we collected for the March Against Monsanto, which you can go to the next move subcategory on this forum + look at our collection of you tube videos. you will want to calmly sort this out, not go the radical way that many of us have, especially when ill + then to go home + see that all our food was this processed with GMO ingredients, or as many not fortunate to even know because it is not labeled which was the purpose of these global rallies. to require that our food is labeled.

I respected this process, for unity to get this message across to the many yet to be uninformed. but we can do so much more if we create + reflect with the world`s goodness. for pathes of people living simple natural lives are do_in it in harmony.

    please self-reflect + work your baggage before you come to the cloth/table, or even speak up + we will have a session on baggage + how best to remove it.

so at the table when we do as we suggest in project osic. where we all gain hands on support to even come to the cloth/table, then do a local `plan land, fresh water flow to sea use review.  if you allow these thoughts to trigger yours, your human resources within will itch, jump, what ever to awaken you to what is, + now if you reflect with the many simply do_in, you will be triggered to define some `ways that work, + now you bring it home + collectively discuss what you can work at to further define + stay with it.

        please don`t just accept our `way for our local community, rather you define yours...

+ then share it, have you or your rep come post. with people coming forth to help us restructure, this is what we want o hear from you. for this forum is yada + takes a lot of concentration. so we want to make it simple or I should say a global platform that we can produce or maybe one has it already to merge?? so please let us know what would work for you, for you all are important + don`t let anyone think you are not.

don`t sell yourself out. say no, + get clear + let the beauty, of natural worked sensitivity with our natural world, fuel your clarity, for it is an ethnic art that is continuing + it is these people globally that we will find to beam this path via like ecosystem/subject.

 so whether you have ideas of open source charting/posting, or if know of your own or your communities good fortunes of indigenous acts still being used or created upon co_evolving, please come share. we originally thought this forum would work with these subcategories, but it is not being used.

  we want to create a tool that can be carried in everyone`s pack pocket/community tool shared shed, etc.. knowing well it works. so once clear with your ideas, we will then use the US non-profit status + make it happen. so let us know your wants + offerings ASAP comfortable. as well go unite locally, for this is what this tool wants to help us all do. to go figure

 until all is understood that their way now with friction/lack of clarity/resistance is incomplete. + if you correct each one of these worn torn links so every person representing responsible regulation will then reconnect the worn torn links, within themselves. helping us all be clear of an inner/inter personal issue standing in the way of sharing calm collective networking, reflection/resolution, whether locally or afar. you just don`t give in. rather you listen gently within + the earth will come thru clearly to it`s limits in real time + then collectively you will be clear whom can do what, etc. + how + harmony will then prevail.

    we can continue the 4 directions as many natives have;

    we can come together + define, we can go figure how to do it, we do it, then we assess what was right + wrong, giving us more tools to start this process again.

 but only if you realize that each of you have an important part to participate. please do not put your life in the hands of dysfunction, rather rid your own baggage, reflect + go within, check in thru out the day for these behaviors created from our experiences are heavy as they shape our neuro networks, that do require our internal attention.

please don`t intensify the reality from your own pain, but also don`t hide it, if you cannot work it on your own, then come talk, or go talk locally best eye to eye if have one that you feel comfortable sharing your heart, but do share your truth + it will be resolved by you, once you open to reality of others already simply do_in.

  this is why we suggest a flow of focus to be shared + a priority of good local food naturally grown to stick your hands in the earth, to ground yourself.

    + realize this will fuel your energy to then resolve your baggage. as you unfold + define your center as you rid the experiences that now may be creating one. say no to the behaviors you have accepted as normal passed down.

  have compassion for those that did their best yet never had the awareness or opportunity as we do now, as many had to carry this weight passed on, not knowing their is another `way. but their is. + it is light + airy + very creative as we prioritize our function, energy efficiently + creative expression is added. if not naturally then your true function is not natural, or you are not do_in it energy efficiently. for many now are running on this false green mode, when only small or medium alternative energy`s should supplement the natural `ways of every local community to retain + gain your local sovereignty.

don`t allow another of the past to continue to steal from you creating a center, `boon with the natural world now, + if real you will continue to co_evolve as we do. + in solidarity the human family is here to help!

         if not able to reach out locally come talk + we invite all to then moderate what you hear, here + share in discussion with those reaching out, especially when you yourself have gone thru these experiences. for we all are an open book, humans all share this in our growing process of becoming aware, + it never ends..

 but we can simplify so all local communities have natural balance restored for us all to self-develop + stop interfering, so we hold our self + others accountable, locally + afar. + we can do this with early signs once we become aware, as we share.

 I apologize if my message or my energy has left interference, for some of us are lucky to still be alive, so we work it. for it does take us do_in our own homework to adjust + not let this energy in that goes beyond our natural limit. when yet many times it is thrown from another angle, leaving us unable to rethink but if you can catch it early on, you can control for yourself. this we can learn to bring to calm..

       rather  suggestcollectively take turns as a rep so all very clear what is to be presented. I suggest still to welcome good students within all, to collectively define, work the schools as they open into the community.

   same as Dunn was do_in + if still, let us know. which I hope is continuing to be successful + can link. so we all can build on the history of what was, that still can be. so as to respectfully co_evolve as we equate the natural enhanced limits to truly lead our decisions. for it is our sustaining force, giving us all the real tools for our ability to survive in harmony.

  same as Heather, thank you for continuing to be the local Coos Bay Coalition contact, for I see much work you do, same Kristina, Selena, Erin, Brie, Deb, Bittin, + all behind the scenes, not on facebook. great work from all + I know you will have great fun in coming together to restore our local communities!

      we all can be a good juggler of all this data that is suppose to give you rights in a hand shake or on paper. yet we know this alone must co_evolve in real time with the natural world. + we all must focus as well locally + with the UN. so as to change the rule of law. + we all must be in time + adjust to Nature`s enhanced limits. all other leaving negative effect, must then be welcomed into a tapering transition, with respect to all life, + prioritize that which is leaving ill effects. so locals show them yet another `way. + UN revised with good responsible locals, then to give responsible locals this support.

preventing anyone from coming in + land/sea/freshwater grabbing or any interference, that does not allow us all as a human family to share a friendly process.

so together we then efficiently resolve our local issues, communicate the tasks as each do their part. so we can link our genetic bio-diversity needed for all life that sustains us to have their path, as we then respect them + make ours. for all to share this earth + beyond responsibly, leaving no one left behind!

                  as well get to priority issues of national + international priority such as those unable to calm, be supported to calm. + as in the nuclear repository long left unaddressed irresponsibly, + all add to this list. as we all have much work to do.

so thank you all for my idea of rehabs has co_evolved into peoples sharing resources to restore our local natural working communities. + if done simple, no one will be abused in the process. as well such good reflection takes place that all can much more easily feel within + change our misuse/abuse. as we/you have missed what ever, can now fill in to understand + rethink/adjust as we do then our homework + redefine our center + ground locally, no matter where we are fortunate to be for the moment..

  if we do it together, no one person has to take on so much. giving us yet great self-satisfaction, as we then leave no footprint + continue to downscale as we find solutions to rid our baggage + collectively unite. so we all become a local, global + beyond responsible participant.

peace is an option now if we all share what works!

 thank you all for being you, for your goodness is appreciated!

 I hope this can trigger a bit more for you to further define within as well collectively. for I have had to work my baggage, + I continue to downscale, not to mention a few of yours, but do believe we can work it, not just ignore it. which I`m happy to talk to any of you about what works for me.

but do remember, please have compassion for not everyone is or can be as strong to fight off what others leave. so check in + lets all continue to make this a friendly process!

sincerely, kara j lincoln