in past month CO2 levels at 400 parts per million...

please take action + add your note;

https://secure.nrdconline.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=3071&autologin=true&s_src=climatebg&utm_source=link&utm_medium=alert&utm_campaign=email

NRDC Message;

Mr. President, it's been three months since you vowed in your State of the Union address that if Congress didn't act to stem climate change then you would. Congress hasn't acted and, in the past month, CO2 levels have risen to 400 parts per million for the first time in three million years. If we wait for 450 it will be too late.

Mr. President, you know what to do and you have the power to do it. Please set tough standards that slash carbon pollution from new and existing power plants, America's biggest global warming polluters. You simply cannot reach your own target of cutting global warming pollution by 17 percent without taking this single most important step forward.

And please lead the world away from dirty fuels by rejecting the Keystone XL tar sands pipeline, which will choke our atmosphere with millions more tons of CO2.

Mr. President, now is the time to turn your soaring words into decisive action. We can't afford to wait for 450.

thank you NRDC!

please Note Barack we have a bigger problem, our global science does not honestly reflect the natural enhanced limits.  in prep for our rally on May 25 of March Against Monsanto, I've emailed FDA Commissioner to do a study now + gave specific ideas for us as humans to stop whiplashing our students/members of community. so we can all speak the same language globally. we have solutions that I proposed with a group of people, I also emailed this to you.

not to mention another issue + Abe says this best;

"Banking was conceived in iniquity, and born in sin. Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them, and all great fortunes like mine will disappear. And, they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be the slaves of the bankers, and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money, and control credit."

ABRAHAM LINCOLN

sincerely, kara j lincoln