how can people be so unaware of the many solutions we have now..

  thank you Port Townsend folks for sharing some time with us, it has been a great pleasure to visit.

we have so many good people sharing great offerings as all focus together to do what is best to simply respect our natural world + all life in it.

  the trees + gardens are beautiful here as well the wildlife that runs near.

it amazes me everyday more so why legislators don`t come back into their local communities + experience with locals the joy of simple living.

considering i`ve seen so much dysfunction with US gov + others, along with UN, i now offer myself out to them for hire part time thru internet only, for i refuse to make a larger footprint in other way as i feel comfortable sharing then `ways that work.

   as i join with simple people + parallel these gov entities for no longer will i volunteer as i have working unbelievably over several years in attempts to support them. no thanks, nor will i donate any funds. when yet these people get paid big salaries, yet they still allow manipulation + waste.

i welcome you all to let our proposed project osic now in transition to trigger your thought as well, for we have many great solutions to build ecological working communities for all to share their goodness, aid those unaware + those left without, as we supply many openings for many to restore our natural enhanced potential.

their is no better lesson for a student within us all to self-develop then to take part in restoring natural communites to live local. as people heal they gain an abundance of energy + for young to observe this transition truly gives them reflection to better define themself.

if we support them to co_evolve the present curriculum as they do this locally as their prerequisites, then amazing interpersonal explorations take place.

  we are presently exploring Wiser.org for we want to take part in a global network so gentle bells + whistles go off when people or wild life becomes endangered. we see no reason for all this suffering when we have a world full of great solutions + people in need to develop theri desires + rid their needs.

so in do_in these exchanges we all can make earth a beyond a more friendlier space to share.

we look forward to your stories as we share this network making this local community building process a tool for everyone to reflect with. so please share detail of your ecosystem/subject.

   i come to talk story thanks you for your support, for our combined` effect makes a difference..