funny how life can lead our path, when we just get clear we are building it as we walk it..

Hello,

i know a few of you will enjoy this new book. to think a few thought our links where long, wow this could actually be the transmission code to our forefathers great great times ago. funny how i used to study a lot of this, due to all the dreams+ awake visions i would get that i would work to get this far. then i just got clear thaat this platform could best help us most efficiently, so i dropped undertanding the pohysics of this global consciousness due to knowing ti is here some how.

i knew i was either picking up others or they mine, for we where talking the same words at the same time. but still i felt i would continue simply doing on this earth with what i could clearly understand, so that could explain all my jibberish to do it.

but know that i have briefly become aware of Windbridge Institution + now this book, i thought well how do i post it. due to me always working every moment of life respecting all the goodness we have in solutions + understanding.

plus all the chaois i hve experienced all my life, i always could explain it. surely not right away, some has taken over 50 years + a few still working at, but mostly i'm comfortable in my head + working to loose weight to get comfy in my flesh.

but i thought + here i go again, if i ccan understand how so much social-political upheavel is created, + how to resolve it, when yet so many waste energy blaming thinking mny are corrupt. when yet i just go right to healing no matter what. + once one understands the misuse/buse mindbody is comfortable + can be self-satisfying no longer leaving a footprint, as each then gain simple respect for all life.

so why am i here in this next` move of being lost in informtion, is because our neurpo networks re not connected within many folks + the outside influence cecomes harder to process. + i see no solution to manufacture any weapons of war to change or heal this.

rather instead it is math + i ws at calbulose at 3rd grade so too bad i quit. but i can see clear that we have serious issues in large quantites + any one even being left without clean water to drink is a big issues to me. not to mention our lack of transparency as in the US Black Budget to give to other countrys or give permission to like Boeing or furthering our soldiers with weapons of war. vs. develop innertools with peaceful solutions as all weapons of war aare removed as well our false green economies.

so we can build simple natural communites as we each do our homework, heal with the goodness of each other + our students as we focus direct together. as with our proposal of project osic. please see that subcategory + my mode of thought is to still now collect emails for schools globally along with reps for no schools + no communities. as we all get on same page. those can be added to bulk school subcategory or please share this with your local school + community members.

meanwhile perhaps if anyone has some ideas we can better reach those in another medium tht are too close to some of these buttons, thinking aggressive acts are the only way. even if it is a US gov official, another or a very ill person.

so in that sense i may start thinking back on this line psychically a frequency to reach them, when yet nothing else is working.

but i know well tht our project osic is the solutions to even get closer with early signs as we come together in a potluck, playing music, using our local fresh food for the best gauge. as together we come together building new neuro networks awakening to our many great people reflecting `ways that work.

so thanks Windbridge folks for the fuel to open a bit more;

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=4zaorjcab&v=001vUitVcnL-0fdlCopiJ38Y4N03gjxvRl17kvv6ExDCBNhO53IqDPPL1uD_l0q1YdiFNNcOrsaQ5G2JCDZFtUgni_0m-nocpnVena_j6nWIQgJfkmvzH2B3xUI_A2BIrXghbpPImuh9NuqAI3m1AexV-mPiQwJ6DLNKtJgkwzOF2B7GJUI4R7Zaw8JRtassfKLmaoIwTN_K2LobvqLPCx_NylY4pfLpgAuSKrW9SDYpuoCDBDiEOdrShVW8oeSTPlRAXgPcdRd98EqlProy2n2tb-TbP7SqhOXKA9RT_djNqlTTtCTyrAIwMrgjzfrK5U5_OjXp-kDuVNCqWgiQ319GO9L4olcWMcuUshFrq2inD0xhvM64XVuHyKsoFhr600pa2Rf6S5IcQDhevojievaVpTGTcUtb9RFvH_5xjx_JKviDonAtYoTCIgkYbl9st-es5PuSPtJnuU%3D

natural life is so beautiful s we co_evolve ourself the microsecond we start thinking of making it better for all.

any one with thoughts, for i liked where i once left off, which actually i would have to rethink to get back their. but a researcher studying i believe a s7 molecule in the air, that could transmit our thoughts to a network..

ok looking forward to where this may go.. happy to help if on this line of focus..
kara

1 Comment

mark mark

Re: funny how life can lead our path, when we just get clear we are building it as we walk it..

Hi Kara,
Thanks!
Mark