do you want to link + share true story or stay in delusion while neo-cons vote for you... we have no right to be in Ukraine.

or Syria...

    Folks we need an attitude adjustment.

        i have been listening to the Whole Earth Summit + suggest you do the same. where many good folks have great solutions to manage + restore what sustains us all, when we live local with respect to work within mother earth`s enhanced limits;

            as with our local grown natural food, grey water, rain water catchments, natural building to societal transformation as people simply give respect inviting all to build their community, etc..

            yet many are missing facts when it comes to accentuating energy into as in climate change, vs. do_in what we suggest at come participate;

     https://sites.google.com/a/ictts.org/come-talk-i-come-to-talk-story-ictts-org/home/come-boogie-it-s-time-to-build-soil-for-mama-earth/how-do-you-want-to-participate

  once sensitively + skillfully understanding our misuse/abuse, do_in/reflecting/posting sharing what works, all can then let it go. + we will then be better prepared for natural earthly changes, redirecting our energy into living locally in harmony as we link for mother earth + all her life.

 welcoming all into tapering transitions as we get to know our local facts building meaningful exchanges.

   this can help Bill McKibbin se yet a better way. his 350.org suggested divestment`s from fossil fuels into large grids + carbon madness credit swaps, are interfering in much life.

      as they are just as bad, as McCain thinking he represents the majority of US folks, as he heads to Ukraine with his limited perspective. he is another person that needs our clarity sharing yet another way triggering him to rethink. as he should step down from his responsible position + check into himself with some local facts where ever he is + work with the locals to self sustain.

  we all are working in our own way... working too hard to resolve peace either within our self or with our human/life families yet leaving many left behind. sadly carrying forward neuro networks from the many terrible experiences of many. which many are unable to sort out as they know no other way, thinking it is the only way.

  this is our human reality of the range our mind body gives us to work with. + unless we build intuitive organic foundations, we find our self flip flopping from high to low. unless we do our homework + only each of us can define our center, as we rid our baggage, while yet remaining consciously present in the moment etc.

  we can build new networks, if supported with compassion for each to build one`s path as one walks it into ones opening, leaving no footprint.

together do_in this will go far beyond any job as it aids us to rid our baggage, assert daily, local living chores for what sustains us to `boon with mother earth in harmony, that we all share via like ecosystem/season + subject.

    fueling us to repair + restore as we reflect what works. so we globally speak 1 sound science for all tongues to understand. so we fill in the missing worn torn understandings of the existing science that is incomplete.

  so we clearly restore respect for all life working within mother earth`s enhanced limits, where restoring natural functionality in our local communities. realizing we all are needed, to replace all dysfunction.

      needing all to take part voluntarily to start, supporting all to come to the table as we each do our local plan freshwater flow to sea use review. especially realizing all the natural means to work within mother earth`s enhanced limits. ( as Prof Miguel Altieir speaks of  Ex: Miguel Altieri.. What Is Agroecology? The cultivation of sustainability.. (we yet to find one for commercial fisheries, but one could easily use this mode of thought.)

(enhanced as used by Miguel Altieri)
enhance food security while conserving natural resources... Enhance recycling of biomass and optimizing nutrient availability.. enhance its sustainable productivity in order to ensure food security and the sustainable... as a conduit for the dispersion of natural enemies within the field thus enhancing their impact on pest populations.
Agroecology is a scientific discipline that uses ecological theory to study, design, manage and evaluate agricultural systems that are productive but also resource conserving.

Agroecological research considers interactions of all important biophysical, technical and socioeconomic components of farming systems and regards these systems as the fundamental units of study, where mineral cycles, energy transformations, biological processes and socioeconomic relationships are analyzed as a whole in an interdisciplinary fashion.

Agroecology is concerned with the maintenance of a productive agriculture that sustains yields and optimizes the use of local resources while minimizing the negative environmental and socio-economic impacts of modern technologies. In industrial countries, modern agriculture with its yield maximizing high-input technologies generates environmental and health problems that often do not serve the needs of producers and consumers. In developing countries, in addition to promoting environmental degradation, modern agricultural technologies have bypassed the circumstances and socio-economic needs of large numbers of resource-poor farmers.

The contemporary challenges of agriculture have evolved from the merely technical to also include social, cultural, economic and particularly environmental concerns.

Agricultural production issues cannot be considered separately from environmental issues. In this light, a new technological and development approach is needed to provide for the agricultural needs of present and future generations without depleting our natural resource base. The agroecological approach does just this because it is more sensitive to the complexities of local agriculture, and has a broad performance criteria which includes properties of ecological sustainability, food security, economic viability, resource conservation and social equity, as well as increased production.

To put agroecological technologies into practice requires technological innovations, agriculture policy changes, socio-economic changes, but mostly a deeper understanding of the complex long-term interactions among resources, people and their environment. To attain this understanding agriculture must be conceived of as an ecological system as well as a human dominated socio-economic system. A new interdisciplinary framework to integrate the biophysical sciences, ecology and other social sciences is indispensable.

Agroecology provides a framework by applying ecological theory to the management of agroecosystems according to specific resource and socio-economic realities, and by providing a methodology to make the required interdisciplinary connections.)

  where is their a place for weapons of war in your space, if lucky enough to not yet destroy all life in soil/fresh + sea water, etc. that sustains you + your community??

 then to restore your natural community + work into meaningful careers as each then are able to explore this beautiful earth + beyond in harmony to then redefine their homeland, yet feel comfortable living local where ever we are fortunate to be..

      we have no right to be Ukraine or Syria as we where unable to hold many others such as surrounding countries where much waste of human energy was consumed. as US neo-cons tried + continue to try in Ukraine + Syria as their programmed cold war neuro networks are at the forefron leading their path..

      we have a way that can trigger us all to rethink, come participate as we can get a grip + harness this disassociated energy + let it fuel our healing, our mental clarity + physical strength, care for those unable, etc..

        as we assert daily good tasks for our food, sharpening our sensors we have allowed to dull unknowingly, giving us a good night sleep to then awaken with new neruo networks, making good choices from the many solution oriented options we have now from many indigenous traditional natural engineers/locals simply living creative meaningful lives socially + ecologically responsible. as they have been able to retain the human spirit which is our human potential to reflect, listen + give love for all life as we stay present with one self.

   we are an open book as the human species, if we all share truth, tell your story locally + link. triggering others to do the same. as many are fortunate to have sensitive folks to then fuel our support to find our center + maintain our discipline over our self sensory observation... understanding what to do with our early signs vs. chase belief from the many scars that have + still do form many lives, thinking it is normal but it is not. rather it is generations of attempts to survive that we must segregate as we edit this baggage that enslaves us, programs us as if it is real right now. that creates misuse/abuse, keeping us unable to consciously be humane in the moment as it robs energy from our internal orgsans depleting our mental clarity + physical strength.

   so ask yourself are you carrying neuro networks of another time, of other`s wave?? as you locally participate, as you locally socioeconomically or politically try to balance, as you peacefully try to communicate + sort it out locally + afar?? yet retain a responsible local interrelation fueling, holding self + others accountable locally + afar.

    this is what we all must do, as we check within our self thru out the day. + can do it more friendly by linking seeing how others are do_in + succeeding as many are locally + afar. yet still leaving many left behind in every community, globally.

with your participation in your local community, let us trigger you to rethink... so with your participation, we all can become a local, global + beyond meaningful participant...

  it is these choices that will end the war mode + false green economies, please come participate as you do your walkabout with your local community;