Women Farmers Share Their Visons...

http://viacampesina.org/en/index.php/our-conferences-mainmenu-28/6-jakarta-2013/1420-women-farmers-share-their-visions

we must stop fighting for freedom, it consumes our energy...

                we can harness this disassociated energy + realize it can fuel our visons...

       communicate share solutions..

    Michael we would like to open a resource center in Charleston, how about next to High Tide, where Heather once had her shop. would you like to work with Bitten their?  we can use it as a base to share globally as we resolve our local community, leaving no one left behind..

friends please see what many good people are do_in now that we can exchange solutions with as we regain our own local sovereignty.

                                           in solidarity we are one family;

              http://tv.viacampesina.org/Women-planting-struggles-and-hope?lang=en

               http://tv.viacampesina.org/Opening-of-La-Via-Campesina-s?lang=en

       come talk...