When profits-delusions and lack of facts of palm oil, over ride agroecological solutions!

  This is a good Ex; Coversation,

   See; Orangutan Foundation International and see more of their partners, as we thank them all!

            https://orangutan.org/palmoil/

   See Sadhguru, as he exposed farmers to agoeforestry gaining 300-800% profit in 5-7 years, and you can Google more of his work!

    Thank you Sadhguru!

           https://isha.sadhguru.org/in/en/blog/article/complete-what-why-how-agroforestry

    Yet those conflicts over palm oil still continue. Some past and resent lessons to rethink with how agroecological ways are more then profits, they restore healthy working community's!

    The livelihood impacts of oil palm: smallholders in Indonesia.

Thank you Lucy Rist!

        https://www.academia.edu/4705548/The_livelihood_impacts_of_oil_palm_smallholders_in_Indonesia

See more of her's and other's on the subject, on Academia!

lov, kara, speaking for our `combined effect...