Welcome to all supporters, do give us feedback on creating this earth-space message board, as well your support is welcome, rerouted, for this platform will remain free to all!

Hello!

    We've been so busy we fail to see how many new people have joined us, thank you and please share, while you do your walkabout for you and your communities!

     Please check out Nabble for they are here for you too free, to organize so all can link a variety of message boards! More for business if you pay accordingly!

                                                        We thank them for their great work!

   We look forward to transitioning this site, vs starting all over, as we please comment regarding the subject matter for each post, as well add category suggestions!  We are making changes and have some really nice plans on the drawing board, and need to fund raise so we can hire some technical people to help us make them happen faster, as well edit and reduce the words and share more action!

   Please note we will continue all our virtual tools freely to all! If you want to help fund this then contact kara at this email only; farmwuwei@gmail.com Re; Donate.

         If need a tax write off let me know and I will send you one, w/special considerations for Donating through `i come to talk story! Please understand that we don't want to advertise fund raising, so people come here to get real needs met, not think they have to pay for what Humanity should give freely, if can afford it!

         This is why I welcome you to come to our above email, so we remove the funding energy away from this platform, so here we get real w/where to start and how to share, for those needs not met, for individuals as well our communities and for the earth-space we share! Thank you!

   As I rethink and edit, sharing I also share some of the issues of the times, so people get real and not worry, so as to keep a strong immune system, good Ex; is tonight's YouTube video of Dr. Buttar who i respect! I not into weapons but he shares his way of resolving some things! Here he speaks of some liberal leaders in Canada that a participant first hand shares, that is proposed to happen after US elections and next years first quarter, from the so called World Order.

  I personally suggest all to create a peaceful preparation, so you become aware of the needs of those around you unable to care for self, as well those powers at be that may have a different attitude to do what Dr. Buttar is talking about, so when early signs show them self, you can be with like minded people away from those not willing to listen calmly! As well self sufficient to enable you to avoid aggressive acts? I add below story of Congo as a good lesson w/King Leopold, that is still happening, same w/lovee in RU as a child, shares the best of country folks sharing, never a homeless or hungry, as you just show up and welcomed for being Human, then he sees Gov take farm ownership and people starve unable to afford to buy their own food!

        This is what Dr. Buttar is sharing in link below, if YouTube did not block it? He reads a letter from first hand experience in a Canadian liberal legislative meet, as 30% disapprove yet get over ruled of plans after election and upcoming year, as well Canada wants to see all Country's do same!

                                                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b87IbkyetGc

    We felt what we've shared globally of our virtual platform, is not being utilized as efficiently as it could be, and I know how much we do thought and acts, to fill in these missing worn torn links, that many cannot do! So do help us, correct-add to-share this Nabble link as we want to make this a nice ongoing archive! Add here your ideas and we want to efficiently have categorizes making this into a nice archive to stay updated w/easy access to go in and get needs met or updates to add to!

                        If you want to help, email kara; kareje@ictts.org title it please; Helper for Nabble.

   That will help us know how best to help you and your communities working w/neighbors as a good peace platform, let alone restore `enhanced sustainable healthy working communities w/neighbors for all earthlings! As together prioritize what local communities to start? So please see new categories as we co_evolve this platform to efficiently reach out to all earthlings, to make this a good tool for all, to do this;

          #1 Together w/skilled students, all critically think of all, as we welcome all to define what local communities are leaving the most toxic effects and have that conversation to mindfully act by all where can, centering and grounding the controversy and misinformation, using one's tools and ours her, to find one's space and part time join in where can, when!

         #2  Then all welcome skilled students, to simultaneously do same to one's local community's plans w/neighbors, as false aid is ended, peace made as people understand what truly sustains us is dying at a fast rate, as in the complex life to balance a healthy gut  to enable good thinking - pollinate our natural local grown whole food required - balance pests us humans create to link w/neighbors genetic biodiversity - build water shed areas and good technology to withstand severe weather, so water doesn't flood and stays in the ground where needed, as these locations hit hardest are chosen in #1, to name a few. As each local plan defines these priorities as students network, then share eye to eye.

   These local plans can follow doing the same networking w/your skilled students within all, focus directing w/you! Creating a blank schematic for investments to be filled in by all, as we scale agro_ecology, as skilled offer where can what needed, w/hands on experienced for people to communicate, understanding more! So no one is left behind, realizing the many jobs needed to transition the much toxic ways, as well mindsets making them happen!

   Together all can address real issues in time on earth and space. I wrote this some time ago Ex; I see US Gov and Israel causing misinformation and all need to set it straight, so Iran does not get the blame for attacking as in Saudi Arabia! Israel has a bad habit of killing many and this has to stop, same around the board! And It's time for these scars to stop, as much misinformation can be organized for clarity vs it running into becoming disassociated energy out of control, when that too we all can harness!

  We feel the high risk of more Military shifting locations, is not the answer! Nor any aggression beyond a healthy ego!If you see our No 2 NATO campaign page, or if you took part, you will see that everywhere NATO-US Military bases are, they leave negative effects on local communities!

   All please there is more of us, than them and we need to help them understand, transparency is # 1.  My friend suggested we talk to C-Span, so soon I will. As well lets cut through controversy on any issue? We can together fine tune real questions to be answered or researched, as we put together good investment form w/layered schematics to make this happen!

    Please check back and add your feelings, and sure how many people all share with is a start to welcome earthlings wanting to be Human, utilizing our Human tools within, that many have developed very well and willing to guide us as in starting from the earth below our feet, w/agro_ecological understandings! I share here some starters;

  Thank you for helping, for I don't like this risk of Nuclear, which will go in #1, we have enough problems w/toxic radiation circulating the planet and more, as many yet to monitor or be aware, as more is being considered!

Please realize earth or space does not need a war mode economy nor profiting, when we all can be very peaceful restoring sharing in solidarity as well good investments!, simply being Human!

Peace, is real but we can't do it alone, we need to help prioritize and stop these high risks ASAP! As Humanity has solutions, so please all have gratitude and be mindful, celebrating along the way! Start this conversation as we suggest do a local grown wild potluck-live music-great focused directed conversation, yet space for all to share! This is how we feel true understanding takes place as then skilled students within all network, leaving no one left behind!

    Join in as we all do our part helping Nabble to help us all, Thank you Nabble! Same Google! Let them help you also to organize so we link and one suggested using APPS, which I yet to have device for APPS, but those of you that have them, please do share them, suggesting how we together reach out to Humans to become a better Human with out any aggressive acts except a healthy ego!

   I've asked Google recently if they too like YouTube and others are going to block me, and they said they do not speak for YouTube! Also they want to help us do all we can!

   I had to juggle their partnership w/UN-Bill Gates for these vaccines are toxic in past even w/flue shots, as well upcoming,says skilled I share, due to how a few in CDC-WHO-Dr. Anthony Fauci-Bill Gates-Big Pharma to name a few, are corrupt profiting big time over vaccines in past and now more to come! As we continue to update this Google Drive Document.

    Check back for updates in link below as we continue to update w/skilled I respect, sharing this information for you to decide, on a Google Drive Document for you too to add to, which I will be removing the links of affiliates, due to respecting Google's Adgrant, so bots don't see them and stop me, for they do not allow advertising on our Adgrant US nonprofit site `i come to talk story, or w/my email; kareje@ictts.org, so if interested in learning more email Kara at farm email and I will share. Meanwhile we will continue to share updates on issues and solutions on this Google Drive Document, so you can review at your choice, vs trying to locate updates in each post;

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SWbgr2pT0DuCH_ZODB3eQ3fLoWI3jRNmoLzlOEb4py4/edit?usp=sharing

Peace is real if we have empathy-respect and sensitive to help even the worst understand, as well aid them in their transition to use 1 universal science, which Functional Medicine has more Western Doctors coming aboard studying and sharing; www.ifm.org and traditional Medicine use! So no more manipulating toxic or need big pharma accept for ER and even then manage it better then many in Western Medicine are now!

   We do need to help `Functional Medicine and Traditional reach out to all in need, so they can obtain it and afford it?

To see no more better experience of how Govs and International entities are quite dysfunctional, I use the DR Congo as an example!

There is no better example then what `Friends of the Congo share in their work and videos for us to learn from, holding self and others locally and afar accountable!

   No one needs aid or charity, when Humanity Needs Justice, fair trade, repairing the past, healing the trauma carried forward interfering in one's ability to stay in the moment! Need justice in the whole narrative, more goes out than aid comes in!  This link below shares all these lessons that earthlings are still experiencing on earth! And in DR Congo 40 billion dollars difference from what is coming out of Africa in repayment of interest to the debt and interest. In the, of course profit from foreign countries. And the illegal flow from laundering money.

                                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p9TeguokDI&feature=emb_logo

They say they need an International Tribunal on reparations as well define a better name?The International Court of Justice does not have the legal or Institutional infrastructure to handle the issue of reparations, in any comprehensive manner. So not steal from the moment of scaling as our plans. See my comment to the above link, below, please add yours, share it w/us, as we create an earth-space message board on Nabble that works very efficiently!

See; Break the Silence
Become A Friend of the Congo
Phone: 1-202-584-6512
http://www.congoweek.org
http://friendsofthecongo.org/
https://twitter.com/congofriends
https://www.facebook.com/congofriends

><><
See my comment to above link on YouTube;

My post; 10.20.2020

Thank you all! Very helpful in lessons of DR Congo! You all have been deep in my heart for a long time! I'm so sorry to see how we allow others to do this, and yes it is time to organize and share what works, for Humanity has solutions! In every community I've seen in tour travels ,as well suffering, and we want to stop these scars from being repeated! We can do this as we all link! Free tools are here to be perfected! And more for business if pay!

Yes I think to not depend on those Internationally unable to do reparation or make up wrongs, is important. But also please put into priority retrospect, the reality of not having the persistence of reparation, which can interfere and steal one's moment to do what should be done. So the ending point and starting is clear, to transition into staying present w/all of this, which may be most important!

Please create upon our plans as we transition our sites, to scale earth space ridding toxic, defining what communities to start, so then all local communities do one's local plans w/neighbors scaling also agroecology; https://www.ictts.org as all welcome skilled students to focus direct networking, as we also creating a message board for earthlings to get real needs met via self reflecting w/those already doing, as we share Humanity's solutions to do this, w/good investments as well sharing in solidarity, as neighbors make peace, understanding why!

We think local cooperatives can retain or create upon this thought, of local cooperative retaining controlling interest, so as good layered schematics are filled in by each local plan w/neighbors. So as to restore ecological enhanced sustaining healthy working communities, and also no better education or tourism to welcome all into these meets! As good investors choose their subjects to support, so that investors realize all layers of the schematics needed, to put the local plans together! So no false pretense, and oversight also includes unexpected, so now Africans make it happen, as well all of Humanity, that is sharing the same needs, as we deal w/basic priorities, so all understand the truth of real needs w/earth below one's feet!

Peace be with you and I look forward to working with you, and studying from you more! We created `i come to talk story, our Us 501.c3 project after me getting sick crossing Pacific ocean in our sailboat hearing on short wave the Rwandan War. So I had to redirect that pain and I enjoy working on this project after many years of thinking how best to take part w/Humanity, as we shared, co_evolving all along the way, sharing solutions, and more that join in part time, the faster we transition reaching more!

 I've tried to share a lot w/UN, but never any detailed conversation coming back in response to my offerings to work w/them, so I would then not of done ours, I would of joined in with them.

  `We the people continue to do what works! Please join in and take a review-correct me and link, checking back for updates!

Thank you, kara, speaking for our combined `effects...
><<>

            Please note also my heart has gone out to Dr. Denis Mukwege and all involved, please see more;

                                         https://www.mukwegefoundation.org/story/dr-denis-mukwege/

                                                                    ><<>><><><><><><><

    In below video, they claim in Colonial time that other country's too, did such inhuman acts of slavery! 1981-82 all property went to the state, same as all forests!

We thank Edmun Dene Morel, a vindicator of freedom for Natives of the Congo. Champion of Peace amid the passions of war, fearless advocate of truth. Born 10, July, 1873, of French and English parents. Died12, November, 1924.

Edmun, in 1904, did the first Humanitarian Movement of the 20th Century! He created a-formidable machine to arouse public opinion! It amazes me w/so much skill shared, to then continue still today repeating of these scars! He pursued his `The West African Mail, a special Congo monthly issue, Official Organ of the Congo Reform Association!

   It would be nice to see a video, from that point of truth to today!  We should not be so numb that we too need to see a cut off hand on a scale as he did w/King Leopold on the other side of the scale, as in the cover of `Red Rubber - The Story of the Rubber Slave Trade of The Congo, from E.D. Morel published in 1906, but we are misinformed! King Leopold ordered all proof of his crimes to be burned, as defenders could state they have no proof. He ruled as his to the end, yet now no one believed him. Congo became a Belgium Colony in 1908, they gave Leopold II 50 million francs as a mark of gratitude. He died a year later, as all booed his passage in a public carriage passing all, as he wanted a private funeral, but did not get one. He had become the most hated man in Europe. It took 100 years to hear of his dirty secrets.
Morel and Casman (I spelling wrong I think) had obtained amnesia for the Congo and were seen as tainted figures in WW1!

This video by Peter Bate is done so well! Thank you!

Please see video link below.

    You gain free access to video and then this title expires in 24 hours. You can Give as a gift $0. After unlocking, you'll have 7 days to start watching. Once you begin, you'll have 24 hours to finish watching. Need help?

CONGO: WHITE KING, RED RUBBER, BLACK DEATH  (if choose this video I share info from, please go to this link, as there are also others to watch;

                                                               http://www.congoinharlem.org/schedule

This offers a shocking account of Belgian colonial rule, detailing the brutal, gulag-like conditions that King Leopold II imposed on the Congolese people to harvest the country’s abundant supply of rubber. The Belgian government has denounced this film as a “tendentious diatribe” for depicting King Leopold II as the moral forebear of Adolf Hitler, responsible for the death of 10 million people -- but the transgressions are undeniable, and their documentation launched the modern Human Rights movement. Nearly 30 years after its initial release, Peter Bate’s film endures as one of the most informative and moving chronicles of Congo under colonial rule.

                                                                      Thank you all for sharing!

                                                         kara j lincoln speaking for our `combined `effects...

1 Comment

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: Welcome to all supporters, do give us feedback on creating this earth-space message board, as well your support is welcome, rerouted, for this platform will remain free to all!

This post was updated on .
Thank you all, as I learn more from Congo Week!

   I'm so sorry for how earthlings are so lost in our own delusions that we've left so much toxicness to continue, as in the Congo and whole of Africa, as well other locations on earth, as many are suffering at different numbers-different levels, but suffering is suffering!

  I suggest as an earthling take a look at how we are transitioning our sites, from also many years of thinking and sharing, as we to started w/listening to the Rwandan war over shortwave as we sailed across the Pacific heading for Africa from US, it made me sick and now doing what I do I am happy and feel fortunate to continue our work! Then in Australia family called and were very ill so we turned around! We continue to build on this so we all give-gain support for truth and science to simplify the verbiage for all to understand, so each emits a frequency of one's truth and energy that is real for each to feel and be present in the moment not have scars of the best to steal it!!

 To want to then once feel, go within and edit oneself rethinking why I or another have no energy that emits clarity and strength, where no distance matters!!

  We have a whole food locally grown, wild potluck w/live musics celebrating w/gratitude what Humanity knows now! We continue this conversation connecting w/what works virtually, as we transition and create an earth-space message board to link so all on the same page! We want ours to be free to all!!

  As we all need to do this collectively and not depend on entities dysfunctional including UN-Hague-Govs-Corps-Social Medias blocking-people, as many good people are trapped. We want to prioritize ridding toxic while all define where earthlings are most affected, as well the complex life that sustains us all as Humans!
   Please see the much free as well more for Doctors studying Functional Medicine on earth; https://www.Ifm.org

  They realize western medicine needs to co-evolve it's curriculum, as they heal w/people wanting change-to end childhood trauma so as to stop stealing from one's present carried into adulthood-change behaviors-exercise the right way according to one's health-look at nutrition western pyramid upside down-end processed foods toxic and GMO's-follow the good testing created as many are just tired of suffering or watching loved ones! So they create-share and heal-end pharma profiting-end toxic vaccines!!

  Starting by balancing one's gut, good tests-whole foods organic or natural, no pharma except for ER and then managed well! So we welcome all as we set up a message board on Nabble, and you can to, to organize and link freely w/your communities and others and ours in the building! Google-Nabble both offer it and more if you pay for business!

  For us all to scale earth-space to define this toxic, ending scars forever! And create layered engineered schematics from indigenous stewards still living w/agroecology w/neighbors, to do what is long overdue as each community can better prepare for weather!

   One of the group I respect SOCLA Latin American Scientists came to Mozambique to share after a flood that killed many, as he told of another identical ecosystems that had agroecology and do not flood, rather they know the designing and can guide us, so each community works within neighbors ending false aid from a far, and use this for a peace understanding to balance the microbes needed to pollinate our foods, build soils so no need for toxic pesticides, to manage the pests we humans create and more as we gain this understanding of what truly sustains good health, good thinking abilities and good energy!

   See facts as w/COVD, yes if ill and weak immune systems you will get ill easier then one healthy from any illness! COVD is being profited over and wrong how people profiting are controlling people! You must know from virologists that masks are toxic, as well distancing is not real unless one is i'll, then one should stay home! Math has been manipulated to profit more over toxic vaccines of past and future and I share details of skilled people I respect. on the link below in a Google Drive Document!
   So you welcome your skilled students and network seeing hands on what works in patches on earth now. Yes, part time make mistakes right, but not allow it to interfere in living in the moment and doing one's part to do one's priorities and do it w/locals making this more efficient! As student's network, so you see what others are doing so you define for your local plans what is best for you!

    Leaving no one left behind, as `we the people welcome all and work w/those that do not understand, as we continue to educate ourselves until more clarity can reach us all! Then all local plans do the same prioritizing no more can we just live local, rather include in our local plans so we become aware of these toxic priorities both mind and acts following and each local plan w/neighbors create this reality in investments and sharing in solidarity!
  By linking message boards, no one has to reinvent the wheel, we share! Now all communities restore enhanced ecological sustaining healthy working communities! As we hold self and others accountable to understand how for so long we have been part of the problem, yet unaware and now hold self and others locally and afar accountable, posting details!

  Posting solutions of many that exist now! So we or you don't just chase delusion but we self reflect w/what has worked for a long time w/Humanity on earth via like ecosystem of where we stand, wherever you go, plug in part time and this is a great way to meet new friends!  By creating upon it as skilled students within all, we can use communities as classrooms, networking and then filing out your schematics layered and then post so others via the same ecosystem can rethink and then define for their community eye to eye!

  So that even a local cooperative retains controlling interest so now good investors see how w/agroecological assessments (as we are collecting skilled and you too reach out locally if have or search as we will add a list, knowing skills and contact to define fees, etc..). Then your local cooperative can create ideas like retaining the ecological balance to fuel the complex life to fuel your gut to enable all to make good clear choices and have good physical energy by learning how Humans work best when healthy, calm, and communicating w/empathy and respect!!

  So real needs get met within the local plans, fueling all to explore and gain one's desires! Join in so we learn more and share; https://www.ictts.org

  We are just getting back on Facebook so nothing reset as we quit before being to busy w/transitioning, as a small group. We work as a US 501.c3 non profit assoc and have Google's AdGrant where they support us to advertise to the world,  all but a handful  they can't! And we will reach them too, as we continue to share! We saw that people are not doing as efficiently as our experiences say we can, so we welcome you to join in to help us understand more your needs and offerings!

   Also the local plans prioritize trans boundary migration of large browsers to fuel your path, same waterways to freely give to all along it's path as it follows into the sea for marine life also needs it! W/good technology transitioning what is toxic, many jobs and careers can be created upon these many small communities already doing it, as they continue from long ago! Reach out locally as well let's make a list and share!

   Many of us have never been aware of how earth has circulating compounds both good and toxic we must all rid. The good gives us our daily tools, if we have skilled agroecologists guide us; To balance our natural communities, taking entire biomes joining w/neighbors and planning-recycling-transitioning efficiently working within one's enhanced natural limits! W/neighbors as a good peace communication, as well do your organic exchanges! Working within your enhanced ecological sustaining healthy working natural abilities!

  As Skilled students co_evolve the curriculum while restoring, prioritizing the rid of toxic, as well learning as together, we prioritize where on earth-space to start  that is negatively affecting most humans, as well the complex life that sustains us all!

    Now your skilled students can focus directly with your communities orchestrating this aid, vice versa, they need you and all need them! Working w/these local plans w/locals, aiding this understanding, as an earthling! Rising above thinking we can only make our local community the best or continent, rather we share efficiently to resolve ending the much life dying now from misuse-abuse, as in this 6th mass extinction, and as well the scars repeating, on our earth-space we share! Awakening to being mindful as we live local, working what can and learning-exploring, having harmony!

   While holding locals accountable locally and afar, as well oneself!

  I appreciate links if aware of communities harmonizing w/large browsers trans boundary migration in tack of working at it, for I feel there are many lessons in this that I would like to share more of! So please share their link with me or share ours with them! As well please email if I can explain or you want to correct me or link!

Thank you! kara j lincoln speaking for our combined `effects...kareje@ictts.org

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            `patches + `pockets everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!

   We are transitioning w/your critical thinking using common sense;

       Prioritizing ridding toxic-resolving, w/all to restore healthy working communities locally and afar! Our virtual platform is free to all, as we create together an intro explaining, an archive and message board here on Nabble for education, for you to create with that also makes nice tourism and peace plan  for all to explore, as we save all life on earth and celebrate while doing it!!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, for sharing Humanity's solutions locally and afar to all earthlings!! We welcome you as we transition both sites!

                                      Nabble site;

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/

                            Google site, under construction!

         Please Donate if have to give, to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Charitable Association; Label Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                         your info and we will send you one;

            Email kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

     If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group until we complete this, for further understanding, young or old, please do!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story