US we have no right to interfere in Ukraine or Syria...

                  US shame on us for allowing this, we have enough war scars!
  are your sensors that dull that you can`t feel the crises that the people go thru as others manipulate because they are deluded + lost in this disassociated energy that we continue to fuel blindly. yet we can harness this + help them heal.

       how has these US programmed people been allowed to be in responsible positions
  this long?? Barack we ask you to list them all, open transparency, tell the truth + let us help rid them from responsible office. so you/we hold our self accountable locally + afar. it is wrong to ignore the 5 million children let alone people negatively effected by US putting puppets in Syria. shame on us all.

                        http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/

    https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox/144b76d1501eaff5?projector=1

               http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/03/ukraine-crisis-middle-east-persp-20143612561064362.html