This stops Malaria, Ebola + more, sign the petition please + contact your legislators/UN to stop such atrocities from being exploited..

                             https://www.facebook.com/ActivatedMineralSolution?fref=nf

see controversy + if we had sound science w/transparency this would not exist;

   The active ingredient is a highly volatile form of oxygenated chlorine gas. Concept scares the shit out of Dr.s & chemists at the thought of it being taken internally, spect it would scare the shit out of ebola, too. Does wreck hemoglobin, might wanna let someone else, (u know & hate), try it first.
Hell of a disinfectant..., of course the promo is all about dose strength.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/213718-Jim-Humble-Nexus-Magazine-and-The-MMS-Mafia
http://tvance.hubpages.com/hub/Jim-Humble-Is-Going-To-Jail
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_chlorite

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/International_Red_Cross_Treat_the_victims_of_Malaria_who_are_dying_throughout_the_world/?aobnXhb

  Dr. Yun Wang from Oriental Herbs In Seattle, WA, USA would be best to set this straight + i yet to talk to him.

    President Barack Obama, UN Sec Ban Ki Moon, + all Govs, should demand the stop of any regulatory board from approving an expensive drug + a GMO product, when yet we can heal + prevent more simply w/good natural living habits w/out fear based misinformation, w/local natural grown wild foods + medicine as we restore our natural working functionality, balancing our genetic biodiversity that sustains all life.

      We the people ask you to stop all Aid given wrongly + at such an expense. More so you should demand the stop of all war mode + false green economies, as all weapons of war destroy our earth + beyond, interfering in all life that sustains ours locally + afar, as well many habitats destroyed preventing locals from simply living local, sharing what works.

     For their is no pest until people create space for species to multiply. + All people can become aware if we share what works. Come find your space to define your voice as you do your walkabout;

            https://sites.google.com/a/ictts.org/come-talk-i-come-to-talk-story-ictts-org/

our combined` effect makes a difference, kara