This is important update, as we need your input please! I post for my fellow member in SOCLA!

We welcome all to take part and post if feel something, for your voice is important, help us make a difference and do please see how we are working to scale. See `i come to talk story's Google site homepage for our recent new campaign, where we use Google's Ad Grant to do ads globally, so as to gain everyone's support to do this ASAP and more for our plans are too good to not be perfected for all to understand, together we all can fill in these worn torn missing links;

       https://sites.google.com/ictts.org/patchestalk/its-time-to-scale-humanitys-kindness-and-skills

<><<>

Good morning,

As a member of SOCLA (since the last congress in Guayaquil), I would ask if it could spread through the network SOCLA the video (documentary) that e are publishing on the issue of agroecological transition in the district of Umari (department Huanuco in Peru).

Lines below, you find the broadcast message with the video link we have called "Cultivating tomorrow."

Thank you very much in advance for s or collaboration and very cordial greetings.

Gael de Bellefroid | Director Peru - Belgian NGO Peace Islands
Faustino Sanchez Carrion Jr. 117-119, Paucarbamba Amarilis Huanuco | ([062] 511914 |    * gael@pe.islasdepaz.org

Good morning,

We present (the following link: https://youtu.be/M5XWOW_d5lM ) the video:

" Cultivating Tomorrow "

Towards an agroecological transition in the Andean context

Umari - Huanuco - Peru

( Trailer )

This document is intended to illustrate the process of migration of peasants to healthy and organic farming, and all the challenges that arise in this way.

Do not hesitate to post a comment on the same Youtube, and please help us to spread it as widely as possible through personal and institutional networks (setting such as a publication on its website Facebook or mention in your next "newsletter"). Thank you in advance!

And those who have more interest, we could also coordinate the organization of a projection followed by a debate, or trade in any way on this issue.

Waiting for your comments!

Best wishes to all.

Gael de Bellefroid | Director Peru - Belgian NGO Peace Islands
Faustino Sanchez Carrion Jr. 117-119, Paucarbamba Amarilis Huanuco | ([062] 511914 |    * gael@pe.islasdepaz.org

-
Secretariat SOCLA

Twitter @soclaglobal
https://www.socla.co/

Attachments area
Preview YouTube video Cultivando el Mañana ~ "HACIA UNA TRANSICIÓN AGROECOLÓGICA" | Documental Iles de Paix, Perú

Preview YouTube video #TRAILER Cultivando el Mañana - Hacia una transición agroecológica | Documental Iles de Paix, Perú

Post message Add a new comment
« Return to UUS; POST for self or another your/their, needs and offerings.  |  1 view