Take part; MoveOn's national conference call with Sen. Warren is this Monday, April 4, at 8 p.m. ET (7 CT/6 MT/5 PT).

    Hello Friends from the International community, locally + afar,

   Please take a review + see our comment below Sen Warrens invite, to fuel yours. For as the human species our neural networks are missing big time what we should be prioritizing now in every community local `plan + not ride on others wave.

   In order to do this daily flows of assertion w/critical thinking + all interrelating, networking so not have to reinvent the wheel is required for every community.

  We have many scars on this planet + very vulnerable high risk decisions being made fragmentary as Governing bodies are dysfunctional using incomplete science.

  When yet summits like President Barack Obama now is doing should include the discussion of such priorities, so 1 universal sound science can be made. Creating an abundance of jobs correcting in every community, so people heal + harmonize + stop the deadly risks that we all face now.

  As every community works w/one's students filling in these missing links, participating as a mindful community for 1 universal sound science to connect via like ecosystem/seasons + subject, w/responsible Governing people to reassure a local `plan speaks the rule of law, to harmonize + link what truly sustains us all on earth now + that which is required for beyond..

I share invite that was emailed to me + please let these thoughts fuel your communities to mindfully act + thank you for what you can do w/your communities working w/your students to make this happen ASAP, protecting the many vulnerable now, + leave no one left behind.

   Dear MoveOn member,

With so much riding on our ability to fill the U.S. Supreme Court vacancy, I’m excited to invite you to a special call with Senator Elizabeth Warren this Monday night to discuss what's at stake in this fight and how progressives can end Republican obstructionism and fill the seat before it's too late.

MoveOn's national conference call with Sen. Warren is this Monday, April 4, at 8 p.m. ET (7 CT/6 MT/5 PT).

RSVP now to reserve a spot. On Monday, you'll receive a call at the number you provided to connect you to the conference call with Sen. Warren.

After weeks of public outcry over Senate Republicans' outright refusal to consider any President Obama nominee to the U.S. Supreme Court, we’re starting to see cracks in the GOP’s unified opposition. Sixteen Republican senators have now said they'd meet with Judge Merrick Garland—and several have said Judge Garland's nomination should receive hearings and a vote.1 We’re making progress.

But time is running out. Conventional wisdom says that if there aren't hearings by summer, Republicans will be able to drag this out through the election—which means we need to break the Republican chokehold in the next eight weeks if we want to see this seat filled.

On Monday night, Sen. Warren will talk about what it's going to take to fill the seat. Will you join us on the conference call to be a part of the discussion and learn how you can help?

Yes, I’ll RSVP now to join the call with Sen. Warren.

So much is at stake in this fight. If we win and fill the seat, justices appointed by Democratic presidents would hold a majority on the Supreme Court for the first time in four decades.2 We could reverse Citizens United, stop states from closing abortion clinics, restore voting rights, and so much more. We’d affect the fundamental direction of the Court not for a year or two but possibly for a generation.

That's why Elizabeth Warren is joining us and members of many other progressive organizations in this massive campaign. And we know we can break Republican obstructionism—we've done it before, in the fall of 2013, when we forced Republicans to end the government shutdown. Now we need to do it again.

Please join us for a special conference call with Elizabeth Warren on Monday, April 4, at 8 p.m. ET to talk and strategize about what it's going to take to break the GOP blockade of the Supreme Court.

Click here to RSVP. (It's easy to sign up. And you'll receive a phone call at the number you provided when our call is about to begin.)

Thanks for all you do.

—Jo, Emily, Tzyh, Brian, and the rest of the team

Sources:

1. "Supreme Court Fight: Quarter of Republican Senators Now Back Meetings for Merrick Garland," NBC News, March 29, 2016
http://act.moveon.org/go/2485?t=5&akid=163631.30516965.2fgtgw

2. "After 45 years of conservative rulings, here’s what a liberal Supreme Court would do," The Washington Post, February 19, 2016
https://act.moveon.org/go/2168?t=7&akid=163631.30516965.2fgtgw

Want to support our work? MoveOn member contributions have powered our work together for more than 17 years. Hundreds of thousands of people chip in each year—which is why we're able to be fiercely independent, answering to no individual, corporation, politician, or political party. You can become a monthly donor by clicking here, or chip in a one-time gift here.

End..

                      Our response + please share yours;

              Thank you but my tools not working.

   I would like to add to this, so that what ever can be thought/created, so as to stop this manipulative process of combining elections w/the reality of what could be if wrong people chosen for future gain to sway in one direction.

Not to mention have control over technical deviations to delay so choice is made after the election.

This process should co_evolve so people become involved, aware + Democracy developed, which is not real now, due to so much lack of support for education. Especially when we have had such lack of support by you, as in our plan to fuel every local `plan;

     So the ecological enhanced potential required by people's organic exchanges, as well support for understanding respect for life that sustains us to be the only natural border.

     So that no walls are needed or allowed. Rather life itself beams it's perimeters as tools for sustaining the life that sustains us all + people redirect within these borders that vary w/every ecosystem/season + subject, that each local `plan can share, staying in real time.

     So the Supreme Court Judges are yet to even use 1 global sound science that now can be a fueling grounding rule of law for all on earth + beyond to have it's own. Filling in the fragmented science that has permitted toxic economies leaving many to die prematurely + continue to suffer, when yet the earth offer solutions now.

     So people self direct w/human reality, that is now not supported via education which it can, enough for real time awareness to work + create w/humanities finest.

     So together we all get real in each community + organize, prioritize + do our part to stop the Nuclear radiation contamination/research for waste/rid war mode + false green, toxic, economies, be part w/transparency w/reality peace negotiations + follow thru local `plans w/neighbors, stopping false aid/interference from afar, as people think they help, or think they can protect, when yet they interfere producing that which the Military Industrial complex can then have job security, unethically profiting over false made terrorists.

 This is what a local `plan can do with every community, so that people can redirect worry, misuse/abuse into mindful act as students exponentially can fill in these missing worn torn facts, so people stop supporting unknowing the problems + start living local being part of the solutions, holding self + others accountable locally + afar, sharing in solidarity, globally.

     So every one can realize how important each is + is needed to make this happen, if do one's homework that is based on the earth + beyond.Not an outdated Constitution created by slave owners, that i feel was intended to be real to co_evolve in real time, considering all the scars at that time producing a programmed mode of delusion, not as what our tools of the times now can define, as in 1 universal sound science that all tongues can understand as common sense.

        As in creating w/traditional engineers that still live healthy lives protecting our genetic biodiversity to link w/neighbors, building tools correcting technology that profits over healthy community building. To self sustain that harmonize w/the death + life cycles of the earth, not isolated to the Supreme Court, rather they them self being such a participant would strongly in real time co_evolve w/the local `plan of each community as a rule of law.

     So support is in place for us all to become a local, global + beyond responsible participant.No longer having policy that can be manipulated for profits/delusional control over ecological enhanced realities for every community. Rather students networking good investments on the table as the local `plan sustains the controlling interest.

Please reestablish connection + direction for ethical world markets to once again redirect w/humane conscious support for human evolution vs mass destruction, as all weapons of war end + jobs + a life become successful as each out dated development is brought to comply or rid within ones local `plan...

Thank you all for what you can do!

Sincerely, kara j lincoln speaking for our combined `effect.

                                             Thank you for your patience!

                   Google, non profit/Ed Apps, are helping us reach out via Adgrant.
                                             Thank you Google + Nabble!
                           They both can offer much to you/your community freely.

              We welcome you to come reflect, comment where appropriate for you.
                                  Reflect + link on  the sun will set spreadsheet,
                      Help us perfect + share what works for you + your students.
                 To live local as you use your community as an extended classroom.

                          Please take part + donate in ways most comfortable to you.
                                  Let our plan fuel your `enhanced local `plan..

                        Let us share Prof Miguel Altieri's definition of `enhanced.
                                 This fuels our network, as a good place for all
                      to start sharing in the living local process, globally in solidarity;

                        `Enhance food security while conserving natural resources...
                  `Enhance recycling of biomass and optimizing nutrient availability..
                           `Enhance its sustainable productivity in order to ensure
                                          food security and the sustainable..
                      As a conduit for the dispersion of natural enemies within the field
                               thus enhancing their impact on pest populations.

                          We are seeking donations/grant as a US 501.c3 non profit,
                                     so please share us along your walkabout..

                                                   i come to talk story
                                       Thanks you for your participation!
                                                      www.ictts.org
                                            Peace, kara, wendy + mishi