Stop the Trump administration from tearing children out of their mothers’ arms at the border!

Thank you Liz from `Friends of the Earth for keeping us updated w/what we all can do now! Please all tell Congress they are creating medical trama in these children and their parents by separating them and that produces more problems for all!

Liz states;

Help send 30,000 messages to Congress to stop Trump and the GOP’s anti-immigrant plan and end family separation!
Right now, Donald Trump’s administration is tearing children out of their mothers’ arms and locking them in cages.

Their parents are getting no information about where their children are. Some are even being told that they will “never see their children again.” Meanwhile, the children are being piled into overwhelmed and overcrowded detention facilities like an abandoned Walmart.

Trump could end his horror show in a heartbeat, but he wants to continue this strategy to intimidate children. The House of Representatives could also step in to stop this cruel, heartless policy. But instead, it’s considering two bills that both ignore family separation. We need your help to stop them!

Help send 30,000 messages to Congress to stop the GOP’s anti-immigrant plan and end family separation!

Families are being separated because the Trump administration has implemented a “zero tolerance” policy of arresting every adult who crosses the border. This even extends to people who are seeking political asylum.

But instead of doing anything to stop it, the GOP is advancing two bills that make things even worse. They strip protection for Dreamers, make it easier to detain and deport children, and give Trump taxpayer money to build his border wall.

Meanwhile, an average of 45 children are being separated from their parents every day. This is a crisis that will only get worse if Congress refuses to act.

Tell your Representative: Stop the extremist anti-immigration bills!

Trump is trying to pit Americans against each other. At a time when we need people across the country to come together and fight his racist, extremist agenda, he’s doing everything he can to pull us apart.

We’ve seen that when the fight for the environment joins in the fight for social justice, we can win -- and we’re strongest when we work together. With your help, we can stop this attack on immigrant families.

With more and more horrific stories emerging from the border every day, the pressure is increasing on Congress to stop ignoring the problem. Even many Republicans are calling for an end to this abuse. But we need to make sure that every single member of the House hears from their constituents -- today -- that voting for either of these bills is unacceptable.

Take action now: Stop the Trump administration from tearing children out of their mothers’ arms at the border!

  Help send 30,000 messages to Congress to stop the GOP’s anti-immigrant plan and end family separation!

  The House of Representatives could step in to stop this cruel, heartless policy. But instead, it’s considering two bills that both ignore family separation. We need your help to stop them!

   https://us.e-activist.com/page/5846/action/1?ea.tracking.id=Email&ea.url.id=90939&forwarded=true

Standing with you,
Liz Butler,
VP of organizing and strategic alliances,
Friends of the Earth

PS: On June 30th, there will be a nationwide Day of Action to turn up the pressure on Congress and the Trump administration to stop tearing families apart. Stay tuned for more information on how you can participate.

Contact Us:
Friends of the Earth U.S.

Washington, D.C. | Berkeley, CA

1-877-843-8687