Stop Keystone XL as we restore regulatory boards to address the list of dysfunctions at high risk.. Right now we can continue to show sound science as all network + share as all come together w/local facts in a tapering transition + become aware of options..

I share my options besides being aggressive + wasting energy when we can rethink + redirect as we stay calm much more energy efficiently w/best results, but we must organize our self 1st. Please read thru all of this + see our options below;

CREDO action
Keystone XL: Keeping pressure on the president in a Republican Congress
Dear Kara,

Yesterday’s narrow Keystone XL victory in the Senate is good news – but it shows how the political battlefield on Keystone XL is starting to shift. And we want to hear what you think about the best ways to pressure the president.

Over 95,000 people have pledged to risk arrest in peaceful civil disobedience if the State Department recommended to President Obama that he approve this pipeline.

But after Democrats lost the midterms, the fight over Keystone XL has shifted considerably to the Senate.

The decision still belongs to the president. There is still an ongoing State Department National Interest Determination process. The pipeline route in Nebraska is still tied up in the courts – possibly for months more, and TransCanada’s permit to build in South Dakota is still expired.

But starting next year, the president will face a relentless onslaught of bills from Congress trying to force approval of this pipeline. We got a preview yesterday, after Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid inexplicably allowed a Keystone XL vote in a misguided effort to help Mary Landrieu – which failed despite the support of a handful of unprincipled Democrats who claim to support climate action but vote like climate deniers, including Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet and Delaware Sen. Tom Carper.

It will be up to the president to veto these bills. Yesterday’s vote reaffirms that even after Republicans take control of the Senate in January, they will lack the votes to override the President’s veto.

We need to be prepared to repeatedly push the president to veto Republican-passed Keystone XL approvals. As time passes this will become increasingly difficult for the president as pro-Keystone amendments are attached to must-pass bills like the budget. Everytime we beat them back our victory is only temporary. Republicans will call these votes again, and again, and again.

The political landscape has changed drastically and we have to be ready to change how we fight. For those of us who signed the Keystone XL Pledge of Resistance1 we may need to rethink the value of targeting State Department offices, federal buildings, Canadian embassies and other locations relevant to the State Department approval process. Those who didn’t sign the pledge but are now considering getting involved in civil disobedience if necessary need to decide how and when to take direct action to stop the Senate from forcing approval of the pipeline.

When and where should we call for peaceful, civil disobedience to block the Keystone XL pipeline? Let us know what you think now.

Your pressure has been effective on President Obama, so far. It’s been almost four years since the Keystone XL pipeline was considered a done deal, and still President Obama hasn’t approved it. And there is reason to be hopeful the president will veto legislative approvals of Keystone XL. Last week, he used his strongest language yet, calling Keystone XL an export pipeline that wouldn’t lower gas prices and reiterating his commit to the climate test and the State Department process.

CREDO worked hard to Save the Senate this year. CREDO SuperPAC ran huge volunteer field campaigns in key states – because we knew if Republicans took control, they would try and force President Obama into an approval, repeatedly. That’s the reality now in Washington, D.C. and we need to adjust our strategy accordingly.

We know the president has the votes in the Senate required sustain his veto. But what we don’t know is how the president will respond to a Keystone XL approval attached to a must-pass bill to fund the government – a reckoning that is sure to come, possibly repeatedly.

One thing we can be sure of: We must continue to do everything in our power to stop the "game over for the climate" Keystone XL pipeline.

Your input needed: When and where should we engage in peaceful civil disobedience to block the Keystone XL pipeline?

Thanks for all you do.

Elijah Zarlin, Campaign Manager

CREDO Action from Working Assets

1. Keystone XL Pledge of Resistance

 Take action now ►

Our combined` effects options;

Yes, like retaining conscious humane creative thought in the moment, as we continue to assertively act now, showing what should be the democratic process build on the natural rule of law as we use sound science to strengthen that which has been allowed to be regulated, wrongly. So everywhere locals are being negatively impacted should be on a priority list. I can make a Google Drive Document as an example _ those of you that know Google that already are do_in this should organize so those of us still studying help out.

So Google maps can show detail not just of Keystone but the dysfunctions in every local community, as we prioritize like Nuclear radiation being released, repository emitted + built up un cared for wrongly managed nuclear plants, fluoride in our water, fracking + water consumption along the path, you get the idea w/showing now the many that know well how Keystone XL effects them + show the cost factors of expenses needed locally in US.

 So now we also know legislators whom are for it + not for locals + afar people to address them now, not wait.

This is the whole objective of what we work for at our platform; i come to talk story, so students come aboard + exponentially reach out as they use their community as an extended classroom. So we focus direct together, not allow them to be programmed or controlled by those voting for this, as well the lobbyists, etc. So we continue to work at this sadly without much donation as i try. + I await hearing if Google is going to support my non profit w/adwords.

I also asked you people before for a friend told me Credo IN Coos Bay wanted to fund a global platform + that is what we are about, sharing the process to mindfully live local + in solidarity we share globally, so we all work for our earth + beyond that sustains the life that sustains ours.

 + Yes i have responded to many of your petitions which i think suck, not just yours but any petition. For excuse my language but no way in hell should Gov anywhere get paid as they do, realizing how they have a salary then end up as millionaires + my mate watching the technical trading knows well how it is unethical to have a billionth of a sec in trades. Making gains over others struggling, than to attack them as terrorists, is not something we are accepting.

rather ending this war mode + false green economy is what we continue to work. For even 350.org as i told Bill + yet he does not respond, their + many hedge funds are simply rifing on another wave as they shift, playing the game switching the modes from fossil fuels not held accountable, which we need to show this, as they destroy habitat. Than switch to feel good mode of large alternative energy solar + wind farms which is ecologically wrong, killing over 580,000 birds/yr in US, as well people hate them in their back yard, + US Dept of Energy gives like ex; locally 45 million to research when just down the road they got another + took it out, Meanwhile it is not done by locals So it interferes in self reliant sustainable building from locals. Not to mention parts from China, as even the scientist working on them said if Dept had their way, instead of the 3-6 trial right in the small commercial fishing fleets path,already interfering, when FF them self are over regulated incorrectly, they would like 200 off shore wind mills.

So if we show as i just now started on a Nuclear collaborated Google Drive doc + welcome anyone you think that is aware to add or even add links, email me or have them; kareje@ictts.org for we have radiation that cannot be resolved, so in these locations we need to inform so like fetuses don`t get damaged + parent move before child thought. + we stop regulation from building, etc. + focus on cleanup of repository + other high risk.

The way we all are unorganized i see how many more issues since i started back in late 70`s, w/many people having issues  unable to organize + mindfully act, so i just keep trying.

But we have paid for all for over 34 years as we traveled the world researching how best to do this as we exchanged. + i think from several creditors that i still owe that would not let me settle ahead of time, Meanwhile another was kind to wipe out a 30k loan. I think i have continued over 350 tel messages just from i credit buyer of loan. As we also got tied in + lost  as others, foolishly in 2008. as Banks sold stock leaving ours penny less, than another corp director stole other stock, he ended up killed + our funds in estate law suit, this list goes on, meanwhile we had to fck w/broken computers/no internet + bad enough as i told Google their text editing software doesn't even talk to others. But together we all are moving forward  resolving, sure after working crazy at it, but I do love Google tech department, these people i work w/in El Salvador are great! it is taking us time but we will go figure.

+ You people all along have had resources where you could of helped us + still can in a variety of ways, if you have it together?? do You?

For petitions are another distraction + us as fools unorganized, parasites feed.

So we feel, i feel + others think i crazy, that w/love + empathy we tell the truth as we create local tapering transitions, welcoming all in, even thoise leaving negative effects + together we work thru facts + especially if we can reach out + students get real + come aboard, so any student groups you know please send them over to get this ball rolling. Showing we simply want the natural rule of law to fuel the restoration of ever local community, so all have the opportunity to make wrongs right within ones means.

+ as ex; as i also am building the 2nd Document on Natural Medicine transformation as i presently work with many coming thru locally, that are in issues, + this last week for a few to be w/no heat in a van, w/misuse/abuse even as one lady passed out + the tide came over her, leaving her w/hypothermia, than back home in cold w/bad habits + no warm clothes. So a few of us are working at 24/7 local  support + we told senator Bernie Sanders it would be these documents that could help him become president as his desires now help us help others.

ok enough, + thanks for what you do + believe me i know how my personal issues should not stop the many i know that are together, yet together we need to make it happen. So thanks for asking + please do what you cn now, not wait, not waste energy on protesting, going to jail when those systems all need to be co_evolved + can as we go around the back way + simply restore energy by getting clear, networking + students giving hands on to support others to sharpen their dulled sensors. Knowing well they can then reach within + gain tools to develop + restore much more than a bad job, but volunteer, coming eye to eye to the table restoring sound science based on ethnic traditional engineers as we suggest w/Miguel Altieri creating curriculum from indigenous still do_in. Not credit swaps as Al Gore has made a billion plus, come on when yet Miguel knows well, as i repeat what i put on our Google website;

A new interdisciplinary framework to integrate the biophysical sciences, ecology and other social sciences is indispensable.

   by do_in agro_ecology `Altieri_

       `which can strengthen original ecological processes instead of over riding them.

 Institutional structures supporting research + development can relink the social system to the ecological system to allow for local co_evolution..

So we have clarity to go after within our communicative potential as developed humans, not succumb to the brutal aggressive ways that are killing many now, why should we fuel that route, when we can try the other way that works. for many in patches are willing to share good energy from simple natural living to help in exchange w/the pockets left behind. So please lets go that route.

OH + another thing i add here, are you aware;

    World Health Organization states, while global warming kills 140,000 people each year, air pollution kills 3 million people per year.

    According to UNESCO, each year, contaminated water causes 4 billion cases of diarrhea, 120,000 cases of cholera, 300 million cases of malaria, 12 million cases of typhoid, 6 million cases of trachoma, 200 million cases of schistosomiesis, and more than 1 billion incidents of intestinal parasites.

   Do you see how right now the many across the US in the Keystone proposed tract already has many negative effects left.

    This is how we can come together w/local facts holding local regulators/legislators  + oneself, accountable to come back into community + do one`s walkabout, so all are supported to be a local, global + beyond mindful participant, as we restore the local `plan. + Share what works.

Happy Season + May peace be with you!
lov kara + mishi
thank you for your patience,

    i`m studying Google, non profit/Ed Apps, + happy to report we just uploaded the sun will set page so please take part.

 i`m here for you if you want to help us reach out..

 come talk

            https://sites.google.com/a/ictts.org/come-talk-i-come-to-talk-story-ictts-org/