Stay updated w/Jamen Shively and group, sharing what is important for you to share w/the world!

 Dear Friends and Family,

     Please join us for Kindred Spirits Ireland 2022!

         https://kindredspirits.earth/

Kindred Spirits Ireland spans the four full days of Tuesday through Friday, July 19 - 22.  The first day is all about celebration, connection and listening.  The next three days are about facing our realities, our options and our possibilities together in a garden of conversations available to all on Zoom, via the link above.

ALL are welcome!  Please forward this email to everyone you wish.

We look forward to seeing you in Ireland – in person, or virtually via Zoom!

***
As far as the Block Party, and other meetings we normally hold in our main Zoom room:  From now through the completion of Kindred Spirits Ireland, our Zoom room will be dedicated to serving Kindred Spirits in all ways necessary; join us here ANY time:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/595172819

Here is a personal welcome to Kindred Spirits I have recorded, 2 minutes long:

https://youtu.be/UHjiXvJUh9U

Jamen Shively
jamenshively@gmail.com

Thank you Jamen and all!
lov, kara speaking from our `combined effect...
kareje@ictts.org