Stay strong and happy, humanity has good work to share, see Isabell's plant identification..

        Thanks Geoff Lawton for sharing;

      Herbs: Isabell Shipard passed away in 2014. Many of you may be familiar with her work, as she was the best herbalist I have ever met. I had the great honor of working with her for many years and we supported each other’s work. My mentor and permaculture founder Bill Mollison said of her: “Isabell has always been the source of plants and advice for many of us, her admirers. We can be proud of her encyclopaedic work (Acerola to Yucca) on plants, which includes a vast reference background, as well as practical advice. Shipard on Herbs is destined to be one of those foundation books that will be in print for the next century.” A site has been set up detailing Isabell’s work that is worth checking out here.

                 https://herbsarespecial.com.au/plant-information/herb-information/