South Africa Government Rejects Monsanto’s GMO Triple Stacked Maize

I share an update, Thank you! `Moms Across America

South Africa Government Rejects Monsanto’s GMO Triple Stacked Maize
The African Centre for Biodiversity (ACB) has welcomed the decision of the South African biosafety authorities, rejecting Monsanto’s application for the commercial release of its GM drought tolerant triple stacked maize: MON 87460 x MON 89034 x NK 603. At its meeting on the 2nd October 2018, the Executive...

https://sustainablepulse.com/2018/11/15/south-africa-government-rejects-monsantos-gmo-triple-stacked-maize/

And this is just the beginning!

Check out our weekly news blog here, with lots more!

And if you missed last night Moms Connect Call- check it out here!

Thank you for being a part of creating healthy communities with us!

With Gratitude,

Zen and MAA Team

Moms Across America
http://www.momsacrossamerica.com/

Take 10% Off Your First Health Solutions Store Order!
Questions? Call 800-680-0183 x802 and we'ill get back to you ASAP!
Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest YouTube