Shame on us all for allowing this to happen when now we can organize to stop it..

    Enough Freud provoking the psych for consumerism, when this has left our earth depleted, unable to work as a living organism, leaving many to misuse/abuse, when yet wildcrafting sensitivities can restore, as we gain understanding to tap into what truly fuels us all..

   It is time to use our good tools in the working from Nabble, Google, LibreOffice + many more, to understand how important each it is to `boon w/the natural world that truly sustains us all, so we go eye to eye + accept nothing else but harmony to do ones work, starting w/a local `plan. Even if have no intention to stay, rather each need to plug into fuel ones path, as one walks it into ones opening, leaving no footprint.

    Welcome your students to use your community as an extended classroom, there is no better education than to feel this energy as each give hands on.. For people to sharpen ones dull sensors, then to come back + want to do an exchange.

    Where all can gain by then reflecting/seeking/linking the natural enhanced limits w/everyones local `plan. Where locals self sustain as each understand the respect required working within the enhanced natural limits.

      For everyone to live local, self manage, self direct as each define ones voice based on the natural functionality fueling all to get back in ones skin. + Collectively be fueled by restoring ones ecological sustainable working community, which will then naturally link the migratory pathways sustaining the life that sustains all life on earth.

   That can only be done with low impact, localized systems, not large grids for more to profit from, as they take resources from locals to wasteful consumers afar.

   For the war mode + false green economies are the culprits for climate change, intensity provoking refugees, inequality, land/sea/fresh water grabs, etc. leaving many left behind for the gain of a few.

  No more can freedom alone be our fueling force to network, when our earth is being depleted wrongly. Rather it requires us to plug in where can + share transparency of what works as we say No to these bio techs + share alternatives, such as Paul Stamets work, a Mycologist sharing with Bioneers, how our forests are needed to feed the bees, as well all life that supports our human survival;

http://permaculturenews.org/2014/11/27/paul-stamets-how-mushrooms-can-save-bees-our-food-supply-bioneers/

   No more does anyone blindly have to use GMO products or services. Professor Miguel Altieri gives many examples in his agro-ecology curriculum. + If yet to read his `Ten Reasons Why Biotechnology Will Not Ensure Food Security, Protect The Environment, And Reduce Poverty In The Developing World,please do now;

                              http://www.agbioforum.org/v2n34/v2n34a03-altieri.htm

 As well stop supporting any legislator/regulator/business that does, as in Hillary Clinton for one whom has allowed her lack of understanding to support further consumerism wrongly.

  President Barack Obama we hold your responsible position + you as person, as a father, as a brother of our human family, accountable. Many people are unable to live local + are being terribly affected, from the gains of others supporting this wrongdoing below. When yet we can have 1 global sound science strengthen that which is wrongly being used.

    We the people of this earth + beyond, ask you + all other Governments, to stop this interference that is wrongly being done in Ukraine as well everywhere else military resides to support the consumerism that exceeds the natural enhanced limits, preventing locals to self sustain w/natural local wild food/fish/animal sovereignty, which will then fuel the path to peacefully share this earth + beyond with all.

  For our earth that sustains us all is being negatively affected, producing climate change, as it alters people's ability to live local in harmony.. Producing anxiety to than rebel, then to have arms industries profiteer as agitation continues to leave people in the fog, w/lack of transparency.

    Our present networking tools can help all understand these missing worn torn links that is stealing everyones ability to live healthy on earth + beyond now.

 All working together `boon w/ones natural world can resolve, as we collectively mindfully act, w/the many we welcome to come link on our spreadsheet. Giving all reflection to support all to become a mindful local, global + beyond participant.

    Please lets prioritize/organize + share real story to see how best to prevent as in these wrong acts below.

     Google Adam Curtis`s work, as he helps all understand how a lot of history is showing how we as the human species have been preyed upon, as our psyche has been programmed to buy + consume, without even being ecologically aware of the damage done to the earth below our feet, of what truly sustains us.

      After the fact modes of awareness are not enough. We can now gain this understanding + restore respect + equality for all to do ones homework. So each understand the early signs letting our natural enhanced rule of law lead.

     No more do we have excuses, when this can be simple. When we can gather in a simple natural locally grown wild food/fish/animal potluck, experiencing all that still unknowingly do GMO`s, etc. fueling ones ill misuse/abuse. Rather all can share the facts over what each person can truly identify with, as in great smells, great tastes, great results feeling good as story is shared as locals create self satisfaction, taking responsibility. Knowing only then can we collectively make this work.

    Especially when as in Zen, working w/Moms Across America, did a presentation at the GMO stockholders meet, shared how they have/+ continue to leave such ill effects on our children, elderly, etc. See our recent post of her work.

     Please take this review + share with us all, what most efficiently you are do_in, for more reflection as we continue to resolve utilizing the synergy when we come together in thought.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine-agrees-to-monsanto-land-grab-for-17-billion-imf-loan/5431312

By Christina Sarich
Global Research
, February 14, 2015
Popular Resistance 13 January 2015
Region: Russia and FSU
Theme: Biotechnology and GMO, Global Economy
gmo_crops_genfood_735_350

The World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) is helping biotech run the latest war in Ukraine. Make no mistake that what is happening in the Ukraine now is deeply tied to the interests of Monsanto, Dow, Bayer, and other big players in the poison food game.

Monsanto has an office in Ukraine. While this does not shout ‘culpability’ from every corner, it is no different than the US military’s habit to place bases in places that they want to gain political control. The opening of this office coincided with land grabs with loans from the IMF and World Bank to one of the world’s most hated corporations – all in support of their biotech takeover.

Previously, there was a ban on private sector land ownership in the country – but it was lifted ‘just in time’ for Monsanto to have its way with the Ukraine.

In fact, a bit of political maneuvering by the IMF gave the Ukraine a $17 billion loan – but only if they would open up to biotech farming and the selling of Monsanto’s poison crops and chemicals – destroying a farmland that is one of the most pristine in all of Europe. Farm equipment dealer, Deere, along with seed producers Dupont and Monsanto, will have a heyday.

In the guise of ‘aid,’ a claim has been made on Ukraine’s vast agricultural riches. It is the world’s third largest exporter of corn and fifth largest exporter of wheat. Ukraine has deep, rich, black soil that can grow almost anything, and its ability to produce high volumes of GM grain is what made biotech come rushing to take it over.

As reported by The Ecologist, according to the Oakland Institute:

“Whereas Ukraine does not allow the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in agriculture, Article 404 of the EU agreement, which relates to agriculture, includes a clause that has generally gone unnoticed: it indicates, among other things, that both parties will cooperate to extend the use of biotechnologies.

There is no doubt that this provision meets the expectations of the agribusiness industry. As observed by Michael Cox, research director at the investment bank Piper Jaffray, ‘Ukraine and, to a wider extent, Eastern Europe, are among the most promising growth markets for farm-equipment giant Deere, as well as seed producers Monsanto and DuPont’.”

The nation WAS Europe’s breadbasket – and now in an act of bio-warfare, it will become the wasteland that many US farmlands have become due to copious amounts of herbicide spraying, the depletion of soil, and the overall disruption of a perfect ecosystem.

The aim of US government entities is to support the takeover of Ukraine for biotech interests (among other strategies involving the prop-up of a failing cabalistic banking system that Russia has also refused with its new alignment with BRICS and its own payment system called SWIFT). This is similar to biotech’s desired takeover of Hawaiian islands and land in Africa.

The Ukraine war has many angles that haven’t been exposed to the general public – and you can bet that biotech has their hands in the proverbial corn pie.

   Thank you all for what you can do + please if you see how helping people understand as you do your walkabout, sharing many good options, then please help us develop this platform to reach out farther, that we are now working at w/Google, LibreOffice + Nabble, + donate.

    Please excuse our inability at this time, to have means to simplify our editing, gain tools needed so we are not so over worked in our objectives. For we know well we will not leave this burden on our young children, grandchildren, frail or many ill now, left behind, globally.

    We want all to know their is another way for us all to share this earth + beyond in peace.. See our `the sun will set page + add your link if you have ways that work to our spreadsheet in the building. As well let us trigger ways for you to donate as you do your walkabout for you + share us along the way;

                                                         http://www.ictts.org/

                                           Our combined` effect makes a difference..