Please support West Coast Action Alliance, against the Olympic Peninsula Growler Jet Project, comment by Sept 4, 2015 needed..

   Please see what all need to take part in. Not just for the locals in the area of this proposed problem, but what this does to our earth + beyond.

    Comment period extended to Sept 4, 2015, please do your homework + mindfully act;
 I share much of their work, but their site shows beautiful photos also + more.

            Support_West_Coast_Action_Alliance,_Comment_by_Sept_4,_2015.odt

  Thank you for what you can do! kara speaking for our combined` effect..

 i come to talk story
 www.ictts.org