Please see lessons to stop Ebola + other viruses globally, their is a way if we work together..

                                                    We welcome your feedback!

   Ebola can be resolved by students making/sharing w/WHO/CDC + given to all communities 1 video/paper, of stick art how tos. No reason for so many funds to be used wastefully when yet this is not done. CDC has a lot of good understandings as well WHO, so why is no one doing this??

       We do not support vaccines anywhere, but many do think they prevent a lot of disease.

                          http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/     see our updates for over view + corrections; Ebola_Lessons.odt

A lot of research has been done in labs, if interested see a few Facebook sites that share this;

                                                          Ebola virus

                                             Vesicle (biology and chemistry)

                                                  Viral hemorrhagic fever

                This list goes on so don`t get lost in it, keep it simple + work w/skilled so you take care of yourself + have good tools/medicine for early signs at hand as you communicate w/loved ones/neighbors/community to care for each other, as you rethink what is needed. Especially now when so many through out the world are trying to help your build + care for your community.

     I appreciate knowing what works from traditional ethnic ways working w/plants + animals, etc. as well we can`t ignore the good work done by the world`s scientists, especially if they continued their research from an ethnic base respecting all life. To us that is sound science that can strengthen the science that is fragmented/harming w/side effects, especially when people w/degrees are mismanaging pharmaceutical drugs as well need to go back to school + learn from the rest of the world do_in natural indigenous medicine.

 So together we gain understanding of keeping it simple so all can grow local natural wild food/fish/animal + medicine. Sharing in harmony ending the war mode + false green economies that interfere in the life that sustains us all.

   Peace is our option if we focus direct together + not over ride any one`s voice, rather support each to define.

      Our combined `effects + `affects can make a difference as we all become local, global + beyond mindful participants..

1 Comment

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: Please see lessons to stop Ebola + other viruses globally, their is a way if we work together..

This post was updated on .
I`ll switch to Nabble`s mode due to easier to edit then facebook so please take a review.  + Crank i will answer you here as well;

      If talking about past President George Bush + father, yes he lied to US about Saddam + weapons of war. Also oligarchs control US Gov + even Barack as he tries w/internet group OFA, is a puppet, but i continue to share if i perceive another way, + suggest we all should continue to do that.
  W/limited transparency + not guessing any story until we observe first hand w/locals, we can only put together a limited perspective. As far as Russia i believe US put in puppet Gov in Kiev, which was wrong. But i do not support any weapons of war + it is wrong for any to be made, exchanged or sold accept for hunt. w/respect for personal food/clothing/shelter.

   So we support language of sound science, to strengthen the bad, we are not religious, we are free thinkers + love the natural way, for all tongues to understand common sense as we share the traditional values, or i should say welcome so all can learn as we exchange them to define the goodness that can trigger bio cultural ways to continue.

    Making the process of living local more simple. + then let it trigger you to bring home options + work w/students to go figure what is best for your local `plan. actually when i was working at our US non profit, just now reaching out to fund raise due to so many in US without. I actually had written to define Africans to teach us about trans boundary migration of large browsers. For i feel they should lead our path. Then the waters should flow from the mt tops to the seas for marine life needs fresh as well all life on it`s natural path. So then people should naturally build in respect to all live as we restore the genetic bio divers balance so it links thruout the globe.

    Our earth is a living organism + when we interfere, we destroy what sustains our true energy source. So Crank when you ask what do i do, this is my passion. To learn more so all can understand that still are misusing/abusing. So Yes UN/US big time + others want to divest from fossil fuels vs we say hold them accountable to work within the natural rule of law. I think you will like our work. + we say NO to large alternative grids which they would like 80% vs i think now 30% in world. Where our experiences of travel thru out the world + as i say we tried 3 times for Africa + had to come back due to family dieing, our sail boat we had built + sold the guy ran not paying,  investments went to hell in 2008 due to US Gov corruption,etc.

  So actually if know of any interested in a coastal sail boat that one can make a good cargo/fishing/living on, as we plan to build + network from, then let us know if have a small village on water w/skilled, + maybe we can make it together. For the scowl is a great boat  another way to become self reliant.  we could share the tools + make a group effort for many to build their own, w/sustainable wood, for i cannot cut a tree of hard wood unless had to be cut. So let us know if interested. + I know via study that S. Africa waters a challenge going up to Mozambique, but perhaps somewhere up past that in islands for we had our share of storms as we circumnavigated a lot of S Pacific Ocean.

  Whether we come or not, you people could explore the idea. As well we want to explore S America + Asia. For once you have traveled by the wind you see how small this world truly is + how beautiful it can be. As locals everywhere are working at making it better + by networking it helped us + we think it can help you as well. Especially if you share what works from your experiences + link.

   For their is nothing better than first hand story to do an exchange with.

  So i do not know Africa, S America or Asia + open, when it comes to calm waters, anchor in island that is safe all year to hide from storms. Scowl having a center board being a shallow boat can be brought ashore in a safe village so we could then explore on land + do exchanges.

    But we also are without funds as i say + trying to build our network to fuel goodness to link, for we knew it worked eye to eye + yes a platform takes more concentration but also gives freedom + mobility for all to enjoy.

   Then when we sell our present sailboat we live on, we could build another 38 ` or so. That is our plan. + Then we would not interfere in locals jobs, rather we would try to do something else to pay for our boat maintenance, which having this design is better due to being able to do ones own work just pull it up on a beach. Which does require correct environment, perhaps that could be west coast as well east, w/localized awareness. but we prefer to isolate + not circumnavigate entire Africa, but who knows once reorganized + clear down the road.

But we are not interested in craziness as happens in war conflicts. It was the illness of the Congo/Rwandan war that started our project that made me sick + our project here makes me feel good knowing we can make changes if clear.

   + Then we sailed into Solomon Islands seeing Japan deforest a hillside w/out permission + Nana the Chief would come talk every day, saying i come to talk story, so we named it after him, for people don`t realize when they exploit wrongly the natural world, it interferes in many ways. + Nana could not figure why his fish where not happy that fed the village, after the hillside w/no trees then ran mud into waters killing fish. So we exchanged lessons + helped each other as we continue to learn as we share in our platform.

  Nabble all can use freely, then they advertise to support them. But due to us being a US non profit they remove them from us. They are good folks in S. America. So our global community can work together to make the world better + beyond for all, w/your help!

    Point here is we can share + build on your goodness + many skills of those that have done so well keeping all life in tact. As well the many indigenous still simply living in respect to the natural world. But no vaccine alone does this, sure Yun says it will help from more other illnesses, but the real help is to understand + `boon w/the wild. If you are from S. Africa do you know animal spirit, i respect Anna  Breytenbach`s work. so to go back to what i was saying i imagined myself + African students on elephants going to the villages where they yet to learn that they need their own path. So they stop getting in local farmers fields. I also edited a pdf of ` Natural Justice, in S. America, do you know them? Check them both out please.

     i wrote to KAZA was it?? trans boundary migration + i could be wrong but i also think they are corrupt  when parts of it wanted big bucks + some from US want their own hunting play grounds + then i saw skilled Africans that loved their bush + wild + wanted to protect it.  + those are the people i want to connect with for sharing global awareness that then each local can rethink w/+ do their own. For i won't even get into the many in US, for wildlife is only in my head + i am not interested in editing my life. Sure their are sensitive skilled people in US also that fight for the wildlife as it continues to be destroyed. That even Barack fights in one hand, yet still gives weapons in another + supports corrupt bankers in yet another, so he is trapped + needs our help.

  So no more oligarchs rule anywhere, rather the local natural `plan does as we network triggering solutions to then come home w/all + rethink + act mindfully in respect to all life, all people becoming local, global + beyond participants, sharing our human potential of communicating w/love + peace.. Giving empathy for all to heal!

Not leave environments of societal cancers causing disease.. + Then more corrupt feed on them as parasites as they try to fight back.

  So I can only speak for our insane unawareness. When yet you people have such a bounty. Although what i do not like as i study is the expensive tourism mode. For i struggle here for people to replan, rezone federal/state wild properties for tourism, for we need as the human species to work our entire biome(s).

  So this is a true inviting factor welcoming all, to take part + restore one`s ecological sustainable working community that works the entire biome(s), sharing w/neighbors, so as to harmonize, prepare for natural + human disasters w/more options. So as  to go even beyond prevention + simply `boon w/the natural world + simply be. This is what truly builds our healthy balance.

 No ecosystem can stay isolated. That is not how species work nor us as a living species housing trillions of life. we are all interdependent on a balance. If we work the wild sensitively then we our self gain the mental clarity + physical strength. so i love to share the ethnic stories + welcome yours so together we can work at what we can where ever we are fortunate to be, so as to continue to explore!

Peace be with you all, kara

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            `patches + `pockets everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!

   We are transitioning w/your critical thinking using common sense;

       Prioritizing ridding toxic-resolving, w/all to restore healthy working communities locally and afar! Our virtual platform is free to all, as we create together an intro explaining, an archive and message board here on Nabble for education, for you to create with that also makes nice tourism and peace plan  for all to explore, as we save all life on earth and celebrate while doing it!!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, for sharing Humanity's solutions locally and afar to all earthlings!! We welcome you as we transition both sites!

                                      Nabble site;

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/

                            Google site, under construction!

         Please Donate if have to give, to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Charitable Association; Label Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                         your info and we will send you one;

            Email kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

     If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group until we complete this, for further understanding, young or old, please do!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story