Please prioritize, as you share links helping humanity..

   We welcome you all to organize w/your students as they can do this leg work. Let them help us build our virtual platform so we know humanity's real needs + offerings globally as we share in solidarity.

   We are so sorry to hear of the refugees, yet have no real story yet welcome them. For if we can support each community to live local, their will be no reason to run from them.

   Lets open transparency as we the people can share this earth + beyond peacefully. Please see some ideas to fuel you as you do your walkabout sharing + thank you for what you can do. Lets define these people in every community, that are in contact trying to help, leaving no one left behind + come link them on our `the sun will set spreadsheet, www.ictts.org

    Please share;

       Have_a_natural_local_potluck_+_not_be_lost_in_the_fog.odt

  Peace happens when we mindfully redirect the misinformation, efficiently..