Please join in the People`s Climate March, Sunday, September 21 in NYC + or see satellite list of events or create one.

if we do this right everyone, everywhere could take part as we use the internet for those unable, so every voice is heard + we understand we have choices to mindfully act w/respect for mother earth + all life that sustains us all.

please see links, + register or create event for sharing your awareness for your community;

                         http://coalitionagainstnukes.org/c-a-n-rallies-anti-nuclear-groups/

                                 http://peoplesclimate.org/march/

                                http://peoplesclimate.org/events/

                             http://peoplesclimate.org/register/#host-iframe

we can learn form others if we network, ex; please sign the petition;

           Fukushima Import food Awareness Petition | GoPetition

 Elijah + others, i not sure where you stand on large grids of alternative energy that many are divesting in, as w/Dept of Energy searching, when yet we need to prioritize resources into the many health risks. ex;

        http://www.ianfairlie.org/uncategorized/radioactive-spikes-at-nuclear-power-stations/

+ please stay in tune w/Dr. Helen Caldicott for updates;

       https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Helen-Caldicott/102772801940

    my example of Dept of Energy giving out 45 million, wasting resources interfering in locals ability to self sustain, when wind mills on land where also researched + then taken down in several places, as other large farms go up.

      these Gov processes are not efficient at all. as i experienced w/Principal Powers proposed Windfloat off Charleston Jetty which many could not agree w/or as w/Bill McGibbins 350.org`s divestment`s which many cannot agree with, or the UN`s Sustainable Energy For All project that wants to do it for us, + several more programs wanting it their way without transparency.

    people want to do it locally, w/low impact where we each self sustain, understanding how to lower our footprint. we do not want to continue to be ignorant as we take part unknowingly in our own misuse/abuse. when yet so much more can be done by people if we share awareness of simple living w/in our natural *enhanced limits for every ecosystem, working w/local tapering transitions, welcoming our students to focus direct w/us, as we each locally use our communities as our student`s extended classroom.

     investors are still in hedge fund modes not respecting sound science w/simple respect for all life that sustains us, when they want large alternative energy farms. what works is people understanding how to lower our footprint, not go on the grid to support wasteful consumption locally or afar.

    + if w/low impact do small collective sustainable natural restoration to self sustain `boon w/the natural world, then we are happy to share what works.

    this opens many positions to restore one`s local natural functionality in every community. supporting all to come to the table + find ones voice. so we clean up the toxic ill industrialized affects. + using sound science, skilled sensitive people could explore how to work w/in our living earth w/tapering transitions respecting all life locally + afar, leaving no one left behind as presently is, as w/Friends of the Congo logging knowing well the atrocities that continue as people/US/UN + other Govs fail to hold Rwanda accountable, when yet UN accuse`s President Kagame of being a war criminal, meanwhile Bill Clinton supports a dozen or so US colleges to go their + work w/them.

  this is fine if we all prioritized all atrocities + all communities have transparency. so then Ebola patients also could now be supported, vs. as in our experience w/US Gov, they fail to do anything without a financial gain connected some how + this is so wrong, trapping many good folks + ideas that know well we could do all this humanity interconnecting differently, + are. but sadly until we organize + connect these patches of solution oriented options w/the many pockets left without, many continue to be left behind.

    By covering the earth w/conscious humaneness, linking these movements, we can resolve peace, peacefully. so all corruption ends! + transparency gives us answers to mindfully act! yes actually heal w/respect for all life as beautiful artful natural communities link our genetic biodiversity for bio cultural contentedness.

       Fueling all, to locally prioritize + globally unite efficiently. To explore how one protect`s one`s energy, knowing when to do for self vs. another + one`s community, knowing when to do what collectively, for all life that sustains our human family.

       Fueling also protection for earth from that afar, as well how to leave it,for we are so lucky to not of been blown up or all killed w/the foolishness that presently takes place from many. + Many more that continue supporting it unknowingly, as we all have been guilty + we all know can make a difference as we organize.

     We suggest using nano technology w/robotics only, not excessive wasteful research, then manifest what it takes continuing this same verbiage of sound science as we clean up space as we clean off earth. + as the guys trigger thought of young + old working together, maybe send it to Venus, so it melts creating new life that perhaps could be habitable..

      So no more toxic waste on earth or in space or on any other planet, etc.. + not waste more resources building weapons  of war any more, any where.

 Rather end this war mode + false green economy + redirect our energy into living simple w/all in harmony. as we share w/transparency globally what works. Giving all the opportunity to heal + live healthy lives w/natural building, no longer developing anything that exceeds the *enhanced limits as Prof Miguel Altieri speaks of w/agro ecology curriculum he creates from indigenous, + many other good folks  knowing well how the industrialized world is creating our global food crises.

      We can resolve this, if you help us organize + get clear to live local + share what works, as in what Miguel suggests we need;

A new interdisciplinary framework to integrate the biophysical sciences, ecology and other social sciences is indispensable.

  We suggest start w/a local natural wild food/fish/animal potluck + let it continue to be your best guide as you work w/what all brings to the table + students will organize + link defining local solutions to trigger you to rethink + act within your natural potential.

    Students network so each community does one`s local `plan land fresh water to sea use review. + Restore so no more scars continue as have on the planet or afar. rather now we share these worn torn links, reflect w/all that have dulled ones sensors in attempt's to survive, knowing well humans when healthy want to do their part + want to do an exchange.

This is our human right, yet why have we the people allowed people to influence us wrongly. Why do we not learn that when we do not responsibly act together, others irresponsibly fill in fragments.

  Now is the time for we have the tools to simply understand + collectively take part to define our voice.

              Only this will give US + the world Democracy, which we do not have now in US nor elsewhere, as we can fully once link + our students can fill in these worn torn gaps, ridding what never should of been created as other is recycled working w/in tapering transitions, no longer creating puppet Presidents any where.

   This is what we can do now together if you welcome your students to use your community as an extended classroom + link, locally + globally, using sound science verbiage that is common sense, so all tongues take part, sharing one`s story as we transcribe the scars carried as others gained as others died, etc. setting the history books right.

  No more people wasting resources + money being made that is not real. No one should go off earth in research due to our programmed mindset, where people are encapsulated into environments that are not conducive of our human potential.

             We can go figure if we do it together + explore + debate our options peacefully!

This is what we can do together.. please see our comment in link below + share. Define what you can do now, working into what you want to do locally, as you explore living local in your community + join in this global event, fueling all to live local where ever fortunate to be + peacefully work within nature`s enhanced limits, as you define your space as you build your path as you walk it into your opening, using nature as your guide. as we all work for the natural limits of earth to be the rule of law. Not the delusional disassociated energy that can be harnessed, that all has created in.

          We can redirect w/understanding as we reflect w/those fortunate that walk their talk. So network + do your homework.

i share w/you our ideas that we recently shared w/friends afar, please see link below + read it all!

thank you Credo + all!  kara j lincoln speaking for our combined` effect..

http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/Please-join-in-the-Climate-Justice-Gender-and-Food-Sovereignty-Caravan-2014-td7559967.html

                                       i come to talk story
          Please join in locally, globally + share understanding, for no more does anyone have to be left behind!

1 Comment

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: Please join in the People`s Climate March, Sunday, September 21 in NYC + or see satellite list of events or create one.

This post was updated on .
     i share what i facebooked in follow up making decisions of how best w/local community to do this People`s March locally;

     Kara J Lincoln
23 hours ago
so does anyone in Coos County want to also do People`s Climate March sept 21?
LikeLike ·  · Share

Kara J Lincoln what do you think, it appears everyone is bringing own issues to the People`s Climate March.. do you want to just do an exchange so each person gets to speak + we all learn from each other. i proposed this before in my comment after the MAM march, but no one responded. ex; if meet down town in Coos Bay will we reach out as activists to share w/the public as in go on each corner, vs all in same space? a few have told me i have made it difficult for some to understand due to my lack of verbiage etiquette/punctuation, but i`m working for understanding to work out simplicity, for student`s + communities to be working at prioritizing issues. ex; i think you all should come to an agreement, are you supporting large alternative energy grids, for already you have one in E Oregon. + as i stated in my posts i experienced them trying on the coast off Charleston. i do not support anything but locals doing a local `plan w/low impact development once a tapering transition is made working w/those that exceed the natural enhanced limits, w/sound science.
22 minutes ago · Like

Kara J Lincoln so i suggest work w/your local community + define priorities to collectively reach out, inviting legislators to come back as a local participant. so as we propose work w/your students to use your community as an extended classroom. so now your community defines, vs. a few get over ruled as each gain understanding of your local natural functionality to be restored. this will help all define one`s voice + do it creatively as together you define function, energy efficiently. it is wrong to support a divestment from fossil fuel into a large grid then supply others wasteful consumption. the same hedge funds simply shift subject. so each have to do some debating to define what you support. why would you pay another fee for a large grid, when yet wires + tools + hard work already done can be recycled, if the math of down scaling footprint loads add up. this is what students should be learning in science, + all classes to apply as all live local.
16 minutes ago · Like

Kara J Lincoln i believe in supporting people that are clear vs repeating, i suggest Prof Miguel Altieri`s understandings to trigger your thought + the platform we work at is to do this or set stages to merge;

A new interdisciplinary framework to integrate the biophysical sciences, ecology and other social sciences is indispensable.

by do_in agro_ecology

`which can strengthen original ecological processes instead of over riding them.

Institutional structures supporting research + development can relink the social system to the ecological system to allow for local co_evolution..
13 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Kara J Lincoln so question is whom is controlling the local school systems/ i understand federal allows state to define. so this chain of regulation should be defined, anyone know? i do know Doug the principal at Marshfield is interested to work w/community. so if others have a better way for community to understand, please share. for w/all these issues each would bring to a local natural grown/wild potluck, by starting w/the food/fish/animal we eat, great grounded discussion can fuel the path to prioritize community working together. plus the issues get resolved by organizing locally sharing focus w/students. sure this is a commitment, but it is enjoyable sharing acts of do_in vs. continued doing destruction from the industrialized development that is not using sound science as in working w/in mother nature`s potential w/ simple respect. what else would you prioritize? it is a good thing to gain the synergy of working w/our human family in organized events. let me know what ya define/time/location, etc. for if we understand we can hold our self + others accountable making life better for many left behind, locally + afar. as well those seriously affected that are still being programmed wrongly/or experiencing atrocities as others profit, meanwhile natural/human disasters are destroying many.

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            `patches + `pockets everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!

   We are transitioning w/your critical thinking using common sense;

       Prioritizing ridding toxic-resolving, w/all to restore healthy working communities locally and afar! Our virtual platform is free to all, as we create together an intro explaining, an archive and message board here on Nabble for education, for you to create with that also makes nice tourism and peace plan  for all to explore, as we save all life on earth and celebrate while doing it!!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, for sharing Humanity's solutions locally and afar to all earthlings!! We welcome you as we transition both sites!

                                      Nabble site;

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/

                            Google site, under construction!

         Please Donate if have to give, to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Charitable Association; Label Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                         your info and we will send you one;

            Email kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

     If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group until we complete this, for further understanding, young or old, please do!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story