Please join in the Climate Justice, Gender and Food Sovereignty Caravan 2014

+ see our combined` effects comments below;

  Climate Justice, Gender and Food Sovereignty Caravan 2014 Bangladesh, India, Nepal
                            10 - 28 November 2014

Running for 18 days.Travelling through three countries;

                                   Bangladesh, India and Nepal

Exchange of views, workshops, mobilisations, discussions, rallies, processions, visits
Opportunity to eat meals with real peasants, landless and indigenous families and to stay with real peasants and indigenous families in remote villages.

Tour local areas, talk with farmers and meet many people from South Asia and from around the globe.

Do you want to join us?

Why join us?

Climate change is disproportionately affecting low-lying, vulnerable countries like Bangladesh and India. The people of South Asia are already experiencing crop failure, devastating cyclones and unseasonable flooding (amongst many other climate change impacts), leading to deaths and malnutrition. This is an opportunity to learn, share, participate, increase solidarity networks and strengthen local movements.

You can take the rich experiences and stories back into your own campaigning.
Not only all of this, the cost for participants from enriched (developed/Northern) countries covers the costs of one South Asian participant.

It will be fun!

Opportunity to stay with real peasants and indigenous families in remote villages
Opportunity to eat some meal in real peasants, landless and indigenous families
We, the peasants of Bangladesh, India, and Nepal are cordially inviting you!

What will I contribute?

Having international people participating in the caravan strengthens the message and will help to raise the profile of the caravan.

Local people are interested to meet you and hear about your life.
Experience sharing – you can take the knowledge back to your own countries and help to raise the awareness of climate justice, gender equality and food sovereignty in your local communities. Learn firsthand of the experiences of peasants in countries that are most affected by climate change.

Help someone from South Asia join the caravan too (your registration fee pays for one person from South Asia to join the caravan)

You can also help with:
Workshop facilitation and organisation,translation, Social media – blogging, facebooking, tweeting..

Cost;

Cost for participants from enriched (developed / Northern) countries (includes the cost for one South Asian participant also): US $ 1500..

We are targeting 160 people to travel on the caravan. There will be people attending from each country who will attend the tour only within their own country, but the tour will continue to have 160 people at all times.

We have 40 slots for developed countries delegates/individuals.
Registration is open until October, however we encourage you to book early to ensure your place and to help us organize.

Dateline for registration:
1st October 2014.
Registration fee: US $500. It will be deducted from the total cost.

Optional:
One day pre-caravan cross-cultural training, basic Bengali lesson, and individual locally appropriate clothes shopping/tailoring assistance – approximately US $70 (depends on type of accommodation & clothing that you choose).

Optional:
Receiving you in person at the airport and organising the transfers (both ways) US $25

What's included?
All accommodation - basic: with local peasants, indigenous people or in school halls (foam mattress, mosquito net, linen, pillow and blanket provided, but it wouldn't hurt to bring a camping mattress).

All meals (Rice, roti, fish, dahl & vegetables are generally eaten for all three meals - vegetarians easily accommodated). Hygienic food, pure drinking water/ mineral water.
All transport costs in Bangladesh, India and Nepal during the caravan.
All climate caravan activities.
All the above for a South Asian activist as well as for yourself! Solidarity in action!
Medical facility will be available where necessary (Provided that cost for medicine to be paid by his/her who needs).

Flights are not included. You will need to organize your own transport to the departure location: Dhaka, Bangladesh; and from the final destination point: Kathmandu, Nepal.
You will need to organize your own visas for Bangladesh and India prior to arriving for the caravan. No visa is required for Nepal.

Caravan Objectives and Expected Results;

The caravan aims to address the key issues of climate change, gender and food sovereignty and their interrelationships. There is an ongoing and urgent need to inform and mobilize vulnerable peasant populations in order to respond to the threats of climate change, and to further develop international solidarity networks concerning climate change and food sovereignty such as those nurtured within La Via Campesina of which all three movements are participants.

The Caravan will be hosted by the Bangladesh Krishok Federation, Bangladesh Kisani Sabha (In Bangladesh), the Bharatiya Kisan Union, KRRS, SICCFM, IMSE, NHF (in India), and the All Nepal Peasant Federation and All Nepal Women’s Association (in Nepal).

The purpose of the caravan will be to deepen and extend networks of grassroots movements in South Asia and build international solidarity around specific campaigns concerning issues of climate change, gender and food sovereignty. The caravan will also include a gender perspective on these issues throughout its duration, exploring the nexus between climate change, gender and food sovereignty from the perspective of climate justice. There will be participation from grassroots movements from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sir Lanka, as well as activists from other countries.

The focus of the caravan will be on (i) movement to movement communication, learning, and the sharing of experiences, skills and strategies, for example concerning traditional and indigenous knowledge's; (ii) farmer to farmer training workshops on sustainable farming practices; agro-ecology etc. (iii) popular education of communities about the effects of climate change; (iv) holding gender training's and workshops; and (v) conducting rallies.

Tour Route
Caravan Activities;

Bangladesh: 4 locations in 4 districts

Dhaka
The Caravan will commence in Dhaka.
Sirajganj
Puthia – District: Natore
Puthia is sub-district of northern Natore district. Natore is famous for Cholon bil (the biggest inland water-body) in Bangladesh. We will exchange our views with Cholon bil peasants, landless and fisherfolk at the late afternoon. There will be also few workshops in the morning.
Mirpur – District: Kushtia

India: 3 locations in 3 districts
Singur – District: Hooghly, West Bengal
Singur is in Hooghly district in West Bengal, India. Singur was in the world media in 2006 when farmers of Singur built a strong movement against the Tata Nano car factory. After the successful movement Tata left Singur. There will be a seminar in the afternoon and also a village visit and discussion with local leaders of Singur farmer's movement.
Nandigram – District: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal
Nandigram is in southern West Bengal district of Purba Medinipur, India. Nandigram is also a famous place of peasant movement. In 2007 Nandigram people fought together against Special Economic Zone (SEZ). We will attend workshops in Nandigram. We will also exchange of views with the local farmer leaders who were active in the Nandigram movement.
Tatratu – District: Ramgarh, Jharkhand

Nepal: 3 locations
Damak – District: Jhapa
Damak is a small hilly town in Jhapa district of south-eastern Nepal. A peasant seminar will be organised there. We will also meet tea workers in Damak.
Jamakpur – District: Dhanusa
Kathmandu

Rationale;

Communities around the world are threatened by economic and environmental crisis as the impacts of neoliberal capitalism and climate change increasingly impact the lives and livelihoods of the poor, peasants, agricultural workers, landless, women and indigenous peoples. The global economic system accumulates profits by dispossessing others, and this requires the constant exploitation of key resources such as land, water, fossil fuels, forests, and seeds. In particular, the global food economy is contributing to both economic and environmental crises: as subsistence, indigenous and traditional ways of farming are replaced by corporate controlled agribusiness that requires massive use of fossil fuels and agrochemicals, deforestation, and the displacement of farmers from the land. Climate change exacerbates such conflicts over resources both within and between countries, and has serious impacts on food production and yields because of increased frequency and severity of droughts, floods, and unpredictable rainfall. Indeed, climate change has already been responsible for 300,000 deaths a year, has displaced 31 million people worldwide (e.g. through floods) and is affecting 300 million people across the planet.

The South Asian region is highly sensitive to the consequences of climate change. It is known to be the most disaster prone region in the world whilst supporting a huge population of more than 1.3 billion. This is critical as climate predictions for the future highlight increase in frequency and intensity of extreme weather events like droughts and floods (IPCC 2001);  with a huge population that is likely to be exposed and affected in the region. In South Asia alone, 2.5 billion people will be affected with water stress and scarcity by the year 2050 before changes in climatic conditions have been considered.

The effects of climate change are being particularly felt by the poor, peasants, indigenous people, children and women. Peasant women already have to negotiate the inequalities associated with patriarchal societies such as ‘dual labour’ (working in agriculture as well as looking after the household, though cooking, childcare etc); restrictions on mobility; lack of participation in decision-making etc. The effects of climate change then exacerbate these inequalities. Climate change is deepening the food crisis for women and their families. Women are the majority of the world's small-scale farmers and produce most of the world's food. For example, because of their role in farming, women depend upon local natural resources: land, water, forests etc. These are the very resources that get impacted by climate change and extreme weather events.

In response to these threats to their livelihoods, peasant farmer’s movements in Asia, Latin America and Africa – in their networks such as La Via Campesina, have occupied land, defended peasant livelihoods and created alternative, sustainable approaches to agriculture, enshrined in the concept of food sovereignty. Food sovereignty implies peasant control over territory, biodiversity, seeds and the means of food production as well as environmental sustainability and the use of traditional farmer’s knowledge. Food sovereignty is one of the most important practices that enable peasant communities to both mitigate, and adapt to, the effects of climate change because peasant farming is more resilient to extreme climatic events than industrial agriculture.

Through programmes such as farmer-to-farmer exchanges initiated by La Via Campesina and caravans such as the 2011 Climate Change, Food Sovereignty and Gender caravan in Bangladesh (supported by La Via Campesina, Grassroots International, the Rosa Luxembourg Foundation and Misereor and different individuals), peasant farmers from different communities around the world have been able to come together to share skills, information and experiences concerning the economic and environmental crises that they face. However, there is an urgent need for both continued education concerning climate change amongst peasant populations, and the mobilization of peasant communities around key issues such as access to land and food sovereignty.

Following on from the success of the 2011 Climate Caravan in Bangladesh, peasant farmer movements from the South Asia region (the Bangladesh Krishok Federation, Bangladesh Kisani Sabha, the India-based the Bharatiya Kisan Union, the All Nepal Peasant Federation and All Nepal Women’s Association are proposing a caravan that will incorporate Bangladesh, India and Nepal.

Frequent Asked Questions

Questions you may have are included below. If you have any questions that have not covered please contact us on: pathaklal@yahoo.com, friendsofbangladesh@hushmail.com

Will there be translators available?

Translator will be available for English speakers to Bangla, Hindi and Nepali. The main language of the Caravan will be English. If there are any participants speaking other languages like Spanish, she/he should bring her/his own translator. Voluntary translators would be appreciated.

What information on booking flights to Bangladesh?

Information on flight booking is available in online.
http://airlinesthatflyto.com/http:/airlinesthatflyto.com/airlines-that-fly-to-bangladesh/
Air Asia also flies to Bangladesh.
This is the participants’ own responsibility.

Do I need a visa to enter the countries?

You will require a visa for entry to Bangladesh and India. You do not need a visa to enter Nepal. Tourist visas are usually easy to get for Bangladesh and India.
For your Bangladeshi visa you can find more information here: http://www.virtualbangladesh.com/faq/pass.html
If you are in Australia you can find more information for your Indian visa here: http://www.vfs-in-au.net/

I cannot attend the entire caravan. Can I join it part of the way through?

People can join part of the way, and fees may be able to be reduced accordingly. But participation in the whole event is advisable.

Can I stay on after the caravan is finished?

The caravan will be finishing in Kathmandu. People are most welcome to stay in Nepal or to return to Bangladesh to see the occupation movement in areas that are not covered in the Caravan, for example the Southern area the country. If you’re interested there is always plenty for people to help out with! Also it is a great opportunity to travel personally and travel further through India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan.

I have a low-income and have difficulties with the cost involved – is there a chance of reduction?

The price goes to helping South Asian peoples attend the caravan, as well as all the organisation for trip. However, in cases of special financial need the cost may be able to be reduced. Contact us in this case.

What should I bring?

Final logistical arrangements will be confirmed closer to the date. But participants can bring: personal medical supplies including any medications which may not be available in Bangladesh, India or Nepal, mosquito preventive lotion, light warm cloths, torch, toiletries, sleeping bag, travel mattress, health insurance, camera, etc.

I cannot attend the tour but would like to make a donation to help?

We would prefer if you can come, but if you cannot, a donation will help local people to attend the caravan and is greatly appreciated. Please contact us if this is the case.

Contact Info:
Email: gip@dhaka.net, pathaklal@yahoo.com, friendsofbangladesh@hushmail.com
Phone: +88 02 9559980
Post: Ismail Mansion, 9/H Motijheel, Room No-405, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Website: www.krishok.org
Our Australian friends: www.friendsofbkf.wordpress.com  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-of-Bangladesh/203249469842531

Caravan organizers;

Bangladesh Krishok Federation
Bangladesh Kishani Sabha

Bharatiya Kisan Union
Karnataka Rajya Ryotha Sangha (KRRS)
South Indian Coordination Committee of Farmers Movements (SICCFM)

  please see our combined` effects input;

                               Thank you all for what you do!

 our combined` effect at i come to talk story knows well of the many suffering locally + globally, from over 40 years of serious effort in reaching out. yet if we network + share the fragments of goodness in patches, globally, then the pockets we all carry void of solution, due to lack of transparency, the reality of the space + people surrounded by, can now reflect + be triggered to rethink + resolve. As we create upon, defining a sound science verbiage, as common sense, from the traditional values carried forward that work. So all tongues are clear that this is what sustains us as a living species.

   We know well from many in US that we carried ways from our past generations as they where yet to fully develop due to lack of support in a variety of systems. So many of us carried these values contributing to that which destroys us all. So please have empathy for the many of us still working at these transformations.

  We feel the earth has space for all to continue to have families, but due to the parasitic diseases humans have as in the war mode + false green economies, as they divest from fossil fuels into large grid alternative energy, simply shifting unethical legal modes as in hedge fund investments. Carrying colonial grid mode of doing for others, vs. Using sound science for locals to self sustain w/out people from afar coming in + doing, yet leaving them unempowered, etc.

    Now we can get real w/real parasites + bacteria that are over powering people yet people are not prepared to use sound science. Remember even in US i said no to the proposed Marine Reserves due to interfering in locals commercial fishing grounds + i did not see sound science that would bring them in together to resolve.

  So please don`t confuse the much manipulated bad science that has allowed all this corruption to interfere in locals everywhere, or at least the biggest majority of communities. + if we do not stay informed, the UN Sustainable Energy For All project will do for us, it appears the way they are trying to accumulate a lot of funds to build large energy grids, etc. Which we do not agree with anyone to do this.

   Rather we say sound science so we globally speak a language for our earth + beyond, to be used w/respect. So we simplify this understand, when yet i know many live w/own traditional values that may be of many languages/rituals, etc.

     Ex; the Ebola which many are saying Gov is not telling the truth, as they detain transparency w/verbiage legistics, etc.;

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/07/31/executive-order-revised-list-quarantinable-communicable-diseases

few other links telling different stories then the media is not good. We should have transparency, but we don`t because people are not organized w/what i have seen in the parts of the world i have been.

  So in saying that it would be wise to not add more family members until you people seriously have land that you know can sustain you. Rather collectively see how you can better support a sustainable living area, as you collective plant as in community food forests, as Masonobu Fukuoka spoke of to trigger your thought. He is deceased but has followers still working w/his work. You could search for them.

   We have suggested how globally all could network to continue to learn how to apply techniques via like ecosystem/season + subject. Prioritizing the restoration of the natural functionality of one`s biome(s), to work it seasonally.  You people know this best over any of us. For you people need to really realize your way of living `boon w/the natural world is your greatest asset. You have learn`t to adapt + you must continue. For in US as ex; many are not organized, plus many do not have access to land, where yet others are joining in to work a piece.

   Plus i personally am trying to reach out to organize showing your rationale as you speak it best. Same w/your legislative work following thru w/the UN for more support. But sadly we see due to not being organized, the support to UN for them to hold people accountable.

   We feel every community working w/students can better fill in the worn torn links. For many students have no clue of living the way you do + i continue to network to see how best to help. For we need to focus direct w/students so all gain support to become a local, global + beyond mindful participant. The ones abusing contributing unknowingly to this neoliberal capitalism you speak of are hurting just as bad w/own misuse/abuse as those feeling negatively impacted.

   We all are in this together + the more we can change the existing systems that over power, due to everyone's disassociated energy that we can harness, the more energy we will have to fuel sound science from the traditional engineering to go figure. Plus the energy stealing from our organs will balance out so as all can become clear to be present in the moment, working the many solution oriented options the earth + beyond gives us.

   Once we all organize to live local + share what works, as each restore the natural functionality of the biome(s) sharing w/neighbors, collectively you will get clear of what the earth speaks. That will empower you to define one`s voice, knowing when to do what for exchanges, leading into a chosen path you build as you walk it into your opening. Leaving no footprint.

   Many have limitations w/property titles, each community can individualize your needs + offerings + stay mobile, yet live local where ever fortunate to be.

    We all have to interrelate + be aware of those trying to bring in the continued colonial grid mode doing for one, vs. Locals do_in local `plan, + we have ideas to trigger this thought. But each community is so diverse that people need to bring specific issues to the table. We suggest start w/your local natural grown wild food/fish/animal potlucks. So as to stay informed using them as your gauges to do your local `plan.

   UN/regulators of Govs, should recognize nature as a rule of law. Until you see them do this + see stability in working w/sound science so people understand. So now those that exceed the *enhanced limits of restoration, work w/locals + understand + want to comply + do act on it.  If you do not see this then only count on yourself to gain collective community awareness as each community goes figure. Even today in US Gov says climate change causing more fires + then 3 other scientists come together stating wrong, they are not calculating over time, they are fragmenting time, I find this controversy everywhere. Same w/Ebola. So i have no clue of the references saying it is air born, but i do know if daily you use good probiotics, `boon w/the natural world, share love within + w/others, then we will have done all we can, vs. Worry depleting energy due to controversy + lack of transparency..

   So each community can have students build a tapering transition welcoming those that exceed these natural limits to then work together to go figure + act w/the local communities. So now investors can still invest but gain ethics + respect for all life.

  can we do this when so many in the world wrongly desire western ways, yet to see the goodness of the locals + earthly offerings below one`s feet. especially when Gov has such wasteful consumptive habits, that many of us have contributed to until we awoke to reality of the many left behind. so this is tricky for many to fight the desires one has been programmed w/due to media + materialism.

   so whether First lady Michelle or President Barack/legislators spend wastefully + consume, is not what one should follow. For they are laying the wrong path for their children as well themselves as they reflect by being preoccupied w/so much expense + all that it enslaves, which no way can they then be consciously present in the moment. + we just have to stay out of the way as these people pay their dues. yet they get paid highly in their positions + we don`t to have to go figure, even to try to help them heal.

  our Friends of The Congo know well of being left behind in their journey as they log w/UN as atrocities continue as we don`t hold our legislators accountable for being unable to humanely prioritize w/our human family + can.

  do welcome them locally to become a local participant, + either they do with us or who is the bigger fool to continue to vote them in. rather give them support to step down, yet still take part as many good people working by our side can better help all go figure. + if you add students to walk by all`s side + all focus direct together, then now real stories will show us a clear path to prioritize our functions, energy efficiently w/sound science w/respect for the natural world + that fuels us to creatively express, celebrating along the way.

Please locals never loose your own ability to maintain self reliance w/the natural world + we can share these bi`joy experiences that it gives us. + this will have to be refined + worked out for each different ecosystem/season + subject. for here in US the planning is not done for our human potential to sensitively work w/our wild. + we look forward to you sharing what works/what doesn`t as students network so we all can focus direct sharing what can to trigger each to fine tune, when needed. + to better prepare for nature`s changes that will always take place.

   You people are fortunate to have this wilderness awareness support. When yet many are programmed, ill w/dulled sensors due to counting on others to do for them, or even if self reliant due to others misuse/abuse + no social structure organized, many are left behind.

  This can change for we need to define the people behind the resistance + help them understand that we cannot accept this resistance + share w/them another way. + When students localize as we suggest, then we eliminate a lot of the generalized information that is not pertinent to each community.

  Many are traveling the world looking for oneself as many have not been able to alleviate  one`s stress to sharpen one`s sensors, leaving them in the fog from all the layers of much. Our idea is for students to reflect , log in a walkabout to get to know the communities needs + offerings + give hands on for them to sharpen oneself while they them self sharpen one`s sharpens by experiencing the many dysfunctions as well the much goodness as they network.

 Each Log shared can be the %`s of specific subject matter, to protect people`s privacy, so as to network + further define what is working, what isn`t. To be very specific as locals bring it to the table then eye to eye, what students come up with as far as reflections for others experiences/options, + let them trigger you to rethink.

  So as your caravan travels + those of us do our local work, we then can better have transparency for starters. So now those that propose locally to over develop, when yet resources can be better appreciated as locals intervene + together all redefine, then no longer will wasteful thought be accepted. Or implemented due to locals unaware.

+ If people resist then we network locally + afar for solutions. Reaching out to the international community for specifics, not generalized being more lost in information. Which is what i see a lot of. When yet if bring to the table, then issues get resolved. Sadly we have a lot of issues from many of us not doing our homework, due to never being informed that we should.

  It is easier to stay current + yes once got a grip of simple living, then those whom have the energy can rewrite the history books, for too many stories that are not real, yet truth comes out later. Iraq war is one of the examples of many. In our project we are now working at soon to upload some ideas to trigger thought. + once organized a bit we want to open these debates. So we all add our global priorities that locals cannot resolve. So we get transparency + as it comes in we give a title to reflect w/ourselves to see how we blindly participated or not + what we can do to change it.

  For i have no clue at this time, i ask you President Barack Obama to tell us.
I`m curious of the puppets + whom controls whom. Does one actually tally up a budget so those that want gains, that have investments in the war mode + false green economies/pharmaceuticals, etc., actually set off alarms so you know how much of a budget to spend where.

   People in US are unaware of how to take part in making these choices so not to interfere + we want to learn more. For many only agree to use weapons for hunting food, etc. Not support weapons of war. Yet you people are deciding on information that we do not get. I understand after reading an article of Iraq, that ISES has gotten all the equipment US left when pulled out. Plus we still don`t have the truth of the situation of President Bush going in w/false accusations.

  Nor do we have good peace negotiations so that as in Israel as they continue fighting Hamas they continue to get US support, why? We will investigate the trade/sale of weapons that are being transported.

  For my experiences show me that if people become aware to take part in local issues, then people work together  + some times votes come in from those that don`t participate, + sometimes votes are only counted for the people that show up. It is wrong to see so many have controversy yet not show up at local meetings. It is wasted energy as well w/in ones mindbody stealing good energy from organs as it stagnates, interferes + depletes, etc. when they need to be taking care of bodily functions. So please find a way to work w/people, all people of the entire biome(s), for no ecosystem can be isolated.

 Why would you support a Mountain of people in Iraq, yet if true allow 60000 US dollars be paid per day to talk to the people in Africa to attempt to control Ebola. Why are they not skyping? Why are the large companies not supporting the communities medical system for what locals are used to w/traditional medicine connecting w/world medicine that works? Their are many resource companies taking a lot of funds from Africa + people going in to take more. No one should have the rights to these resources accept for locals to self maintain, so no one left behind.

  The earth will give us solutions if we are clear, organize + choose what needs more transparency for people to then follow up on. Natural Justice from South Africa does a good job of sharing how if people do not organize for their local community others will come + exploit it. Our network we are trying to construct + gain support, for we have yet to fund raise due to experiencing so much craziness. But soon we hope to reach out for all to support or merge, etc. For it is going to take us all in this together to make it work. For if we share this living local process + make if friendly to resolve seriously local issues then those locals unable can reach out for more reflection as we put out gentle bells alerting the international community to share in thought that is consciously humane, not programmed or parasitic as people are that want to give weapons. Rather in a debate that is possible we can define exactly how the misuse/abuse started, co_evolved + where presently. So all details are added. + After a few of these experiences w/global transparency i think we all will rethink.

   Here in US i have seen many people heal w/the right assessment + follow up w/Traditional Chinese medicine + those w/western medicine where trapped + suffered. Yet those that combine + do what is sensitively skillful when what needed, which has been done by a few, gives great results. Sadly many have suffered trapped where flesh fell apart before died, due to inadequate skilled people/policy + equipment to best assess when a human can no longer sustain ones life. + i don`t mean a few pieces of equipment to help one be comfortable. I mean the ability for equipment to help one rebuild own bodily functions to self sustain without equipment that keeps one bed ridden, as organs continue to deteriorate. With all the resources in US, the medical system is not good.

    You people have many good qualities that have wilderness awareness to adapt to the natural world + provide yourself w/natural food + medicine.

    President Barack i ask you to share w/legislators why you continue to allow people to exceed the natural *enhanced limits as Prof Miguel Altieri speaks of w/his agroecology curriculum that he knows well that works w/similar yields as industrial yet no ill toxic effects left. I ask you to stop all GMO products + i am happy to discuss w/you our `plan where we can focus direct together, as locals work w/their students so each community goes + figures their entire biome(s). For in US + other places, parks have been made for set aside for wild to stay wild, yet is has been done wrongly. When yet we as the human species need to work it all seasonally + sensitively so we respect the micro biomes + large trans boundary migrations to lead our path. Then our waters to naturally flow w/out restrictions from the mountain tops to the sea for our marine life to survive as well all life in between. Only then can we regain a sense of sharp sensors as we restore our natural sustainable functionality given everyone a means to define one`s voice.

This is the only way we co_evolve as a human species, better preparing all for the natural disasters to continue. So now all is do_in one`s best, so no one wastes time on disputing climate change. Rather everyone is holding self accountable w/the natural world as the rule of law.

By living this way mindfully, we then see the ill people, for we all our an open book. We can then focus direct together to help each rethink + realize that any aggressive act is an ill state if beyond the healthy ego. + Certainly we do not harm ill people, nor use any weapons of war against them. + I do respect how President Barack you have in some cases been very careful where as in past Presidents they where quick to interfere by using the war mode economy. So it is very heartfelt to see you ride on their wave, vs. Opening to the international community for debates, letting us all add if we think we can.

  I ask you people to use what positions you have, to share your sensitivities + mindfully act w/empathy for those that are ill + out of control. For the only way we can stop this parasitic/programmed condition so as to stop more scars being left on this earth, is for us to go within + seriously look at the state of our own health, + step down from responsible positions if ill. Yet come to the table w/one`s local `plan or if to ill have another speak your voice.

 Only this way can we stop wasting time signing petitions, making amendments,, etc. + start communicating w/local representatives as one shares the local community activities as all come to the table eye to eye. + if they are clear only then would they take the message to others. + i think interchangeable roles are best to stay real in real time. Students can do this as they walk now by our representative`s side as this transforms, so they work as an intermediary where people are shortsighted, so as transparency is shared w/all. Now people become informed to stop one`s misuse/abuse.

This way their is no amount of money that can buy ones mindbody. Rather w/ongoing local potluck early signs become gentle bells that all can maintain. That is what healthy people can do.

So lets examine these people that are making decisions to go to war or use weapons of war vs diplomacy or aid healing. President Barack many think you have sold yourself out or totally a puppet unable to use the great mind you have worked hard to build.

  Please rest + show them what we can do together. Everyone that has invested anywhere, welcome them to start w/the local community w/students to go into a tapering transition to work within mother earth + beyond real energy w/respect + make wrongs right. So no large grids anywhere. Rather locals will asses in their `plan to lessen ones footprint, make wise products locally + share this process so priorities are put in order, as in natural simple living awareness.

     A good example was a report from a traditional healer after the Rwandan war as she explains the western psychiatrists came + spent time w/ill people asking them for few hours what they did as they suffered, making them more weak. They did not do their traditions as in locals coming together for the patient, sharing love, playing music, etc. Giving them energy in a variety of ways to heal most efficiently. So they asked the western doctors to leave the country. We did not hear of this until much later.

  i got ill hearing of the war because i was delusional thinking our Government + others would hop on this helping out w/real empathy, organized w/early signs, yet no chance rather this was a great example in hindsight of how unaware + unorganized our human family is globally.

    we are vulnerable humans when we do not share love + obtain equality w/awareness working within the natural world as the rule of law. where we all come to the table + find away to support ill to be heard yet be respectful of their healing needs w/short + long term support in place. + support all to become local, global + beyond mindful participants, + give empathy for this transition. on both sides of the aisle as all share awareness.

  Our project i come to talk story started after i got ill hearing on shortwave about this war + how the rest of the world did not act humanely. We where crossing the pacific ocean in a sailboat. So now i am a happy camper after many years of working at this, for i refuse to settle thinking we cannot grip this ill state + stop the war mode + false green economies for ever w/your help. So please let this trigger you to rethink + support all to walk their path. Share us along the path you build as you walk it into your opening + realize we want this network to be a good tool supporting all to do that. + those of you w/resources come support in a variety of ways;

     https://sites.google.com/a/ictts.org/come-talk-i-come-to-talk-story-ictts-org/

as well review our forum on Nabble, whom has given us the opportunity to debate + fact find to define a way that can trigger your thought + please share, for you can also do the same + use Nabble`s tools to reach out + organize w/your locals + share afar;

                https://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/

      To some a cell phone is profitable, yet why would anyone w/no or low budget use one, when you could pay for Skype. You can get Skype w/a number of tools much cheaper so resources can be put where needed. It is wrong for people to exploit anywhere, anyone. + if you do your homework you will find people simply living working thru many issues if they work together collectively all being on same page.

     Same w/wanting large alternative grids when yet Dept of Energy is wasting so many resources putting experiments in at high fees then taking them out w/out sound science working the local `plan as we propose to trigger your thought. For we can recycle our wires, each community rethink their local made products, calculate the watts as new designs are made, + downscale one`s footprint putting energy into oneself to heal, to self sustain + be a mindful local, global + beyond participant, so we work at these local issues that others can`t.

So we seek awareness + clean up the footprint from many that no longer can. + Not create anything that can`t be resolved naturally back to the earth. While yet prioritizing shifting communities to where the earth can sustain them. + i don`t mean Barack or any gov or UN as in what i hear the Agenda 21 program may want to do, which i yet to review. for many are fear based w/misinformation not calculating sound science as w/Govs/UN/people.

     i`m talking people take part locally everywhere + do this locally together, sharing this process as students do their homework + co_evolve their curriculum after they define w/community how best to restore. So no more people afar are setting curriculum standards for locals.

  Ask yourself do you want to be part of  this solution or part of the problem. You have a choice + we want to help you understand that only an ill state is aggressive. We want to see how best your community can help you heal, + share the greatness to the western world these ethnic traditions, for we in US have many left behind. I have yet to visit Asia/Africa/South America + or Europe, but everywhere i have been communities are in need of help.

   With our great tools now is the time to make it so no more does this disease continue w/out being managed just like many think heroin addicts cannot heal, rather they need ongoing support. I yet to ask Dr. Yun Wang his opinion. But people have proved it is best to bring people into community + have them be part of it, then to house them in rehab, etc.
+ this is how we all can reach one`s ill int he communities, by all of us backing off the weapons of war. Even the drones to be used for research, not as a weapon.

   Rather we don`t let ill people make responsible local or global decisions. They take care of them self then they come back to the table.

Now we bring great thoughts together thinking of earth`s sustainability, prioritizing the life that sustains ours, which now is being blown up in many ecosystems or deforested, etc. Which all can network understanding how many of us have done this blindly + wrongly + now can change.

Keep up the good work that we all can do when we simply are honest + take responsibility for our self + others locally + afar. This is how we will stop the land, fresh water + sea grabbing that La Via Campesina knows well of as many are prematurely dying + locals lands are depleted. + Gov`s are not organized to help restore local functionality w/the natural world which opens many good positions for all to heal, self develop + locals hold self accountable locally or afar + we can organize to do this.

+ it will be interesting to see how you people work your land rights w/all the resistance you may have in different areas. Please keep us updated + this way if you actually give detail of schematics for ex; low lands, then others can post. Or we choose to debate it for input on specifics. Breaking up the whole puzzle so as to focus direct on local issues, as people work the entire biome(s) if have that option, or can make the changes if land available. Now we start seeing the good collective work as many of you have done as in stop all GMO products from entering your country, same stop any bad unmanaged forestry products from being bought or cut. Same w/the companies as w/palm oil as in Indonesia as they slash + burn leaving smoke for a thousand miles, same w/the war explosions destroying habitat.

Each community will define exactly who + what + how to make it work as people work w/people + set aside the policies + resolve, then when humanity is being cared for as well the life that sustains us all, then people can go back + make sound science policy in all entities that harmonize leaving no worn torn links, rather simple respect for all life.

  This is our true human nature on earth + as we can seriously work in space w/low impact as well searching for safety for earth in space.  + searching for explorations afar so humanity some day has choices is we have to leave earth. We have been lucky w/so many scars to still be here. This should be a goal for all people to want to see humanity sustain itself. Same w/our wild species that sustain us. Their are so many better ways to share + use technology if we use sound science as common sense that builds our bio cultural biodiversity for us all to share life in harmony.

  Anything else that continues w/aggressive acts will be logged as in a parasitic/diseased/programmed state of being. So please realize we all can learn to maintain discipline over our self sensory observation. Vs belief. We respect the ethnic traditions that `boon w/the natural world, but as with Ebola we must help people co_evolve w/the truth, as in ex; they cannot do the normal ritual of washing their loved ones if ill or dead, if no protective gear considering if the truth is that it can be transmitted thru air along w/previously known ways, even though some have controversy w/the terminology.

Quote from an article from Pissin On the Roses, which i do not know these people, i use it as an example of so much controversy do to not having transparency;

The act of attempting to treat Ebola victims becomes impossible outside of anything but a level 4 safety facility as it becomes impossible to decontaminate protective clothing without facing a large risk of becoming infected with Ebola. (This appears to be the situation now in Africa as international teams evacuate)

       This shows us how unprepared we are for our human family, so please lets all due what we can to be informed + stay informed + help where can.

We can celebrate our ongoing work for their is a lot of work needed to be done, so please don`t let anyone think their are no jobs, rather we can come together + volunteer so all can enjoy working into mindful chosen careers, sharing this earth + our explorations afar as mother earth + any planet becomes the natural rule of law. + Anyone unable to feel her energy needs to step down from their position + observe others simply living w/respect for all life + become aware.

   We all are in this together + we can make it so we share our bi`joy experiences as we grip the natural world that we all have participated in making it ill + now lets go figure. We have great tools to develop within once we sharpen our sensors.

Thank you for what you can do now, our combined` effect makes a difference.

Peace can be resolved for ever, we have this ability to heal + manage w/love. Their is no better education for the students + the undeveloped child w/in the many adult bodies.

Please welcome your students + welcome your legislators to come be an active local participant as they use their community as the best classroom for all types of students to be working for their community.

Love to all! us