PLEASE SEE, ALERT! THIS IS ER INFORMATION TO SHARE W/ALL EARTHLINGS! Take part to stop COVID 19 toxic madness, blue states want to make mandatory vaccines! THAT CAN BE PROVED AS HAVING MISINFORMATION! THEY MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

  All involved did/doing a nice job, join in to watch free each day or buy the series!! Thank you Dr. Patrick Gentempo, for the COVID Revealed, series!!

                    https://vrevealed.com/c19/trailer/?sub4=fb7265a3bbac488f85e3b4b1b6a81a1a&afid=2

 We Thank Dr. David Martin for doing this homework;

     If Executive Branch does not act, then we take those to court pushing mandates, if they want you to wear a mask please show them form to hold them accountable for civil to criminal offense! If Requiring vaccine show form to hold them accountable for 8 felony violations;

                                     https://www.fullyliveacademy.com/attorneygeneraldocument

   These skilled Dr's say approximately 85% of those dying w/COVID 19 and or toxic vaccines, would not have died if people where aware of early intervention, if mandates where not enforced and proper care was administered!

       It's long overdue for Anthony Fauci to step down from a skilled position! Please see Senator Robert Kennedy's new book, The Real Anthony Fauci, is back in stock:

    https://childrenshealthdefense.salsalabs.org/fauci-book-back-in-stock-4?wvpId=235adae8-8f26-4cf3-befc-83c16af94ff2

            Let's together change these mandates w/truth and demand those that don't listen to step down from skilled positions, or change the positions, please share solutions w/real names, not just protest bla bla

  PLEASE, Sign Senator Kennedy's form to Pres Biden and legislator's to investigate Anthony Fauci and more! Or if out of US create upon it for your Gov w/all!

  It's long over due for earthlings to make this work, for all!

   Please see;
  Senator Kennedy adds a ACTION ALERT ARTICLE
, see above also link below, a form you fill out, that he mails to Pres Biden and your legislators in US, demanding an investigation;

   childrenshealthdefense.org/child-health-topics/take-action/demand-full-investigation-the-real-anthony-fauci/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=23eff357-7ec7-47b3-a2a2-cfa8308a1bfe

 Please gather in groups and create w/this above, one for your Gov's investigation!

       PLEASE don't allow yourself to be afraid, if you are, then the powers at be have won! It is fear that is hurting people more, not COVID! We can mindfully act and then go back to building your life and enjoy!

Life is too short as it is! I knew it was going to freeze, but never realized how this dock would freeze and I could not see it, so sure enough I almost fell in the water after falling hard, yet held on to lines and computer in other hand!

Lucky me, to not get hurt bad, lovee heard me scream in pain!

So please take time to listen and share and then if interested go to site and get follow up proving what he says! As he left his career to do what is needed here, as many are doing, due to GOV not responsible!

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-awakening-70571168/episode/115-dr-bryan-ardis-depopulation-88142447/

It's hard when we not skilled, yet feel something when watching in ICU loved one's decline when came in more, I been there done that more then once!

But to see Dr's of family's get kicked out of hospital when telling their family's Dr they are giving them this drug that will kill them is going to far, especially when it was mandated under Anthony Fauci, and he knew from Eboli tests in past and others this year, that it caused acute kidney damage-heart and lungs fill w/fluid and patient drowns; VEKLURY REMDISIVER, in tests showed 20% more deadly then hydroxychorodine that was approved for 70 years from FDA, yet they mandate REMDISIVER.

How can this happen? Common sense to me says wow, I can see how the vaccine company's are making billions and more!

So here on this audio, Dr tells you if have to go to Hospital to fill out a form on his site, to not use this drug and more, and as well how to talk to Gov and more..  They can be held accountable legally, so they then will follow form you put on file. But sadly like his experience, when loved one's go in and you don't have power of attorney, etc. they kick you out! And then perhaps patient unable to say it or other family, so Dr's then do what mandated as in use in ICU this deadly drug!

EU has 100 lawyers working at this and more! US has the most deaths from ICU treatment w/this drug!

 I hope all earthlings do their part, and share and support skilled facts!  Dr Ardis was on the COVID Revealed series and many more, today is #5 out of 9 days, to watch free aprox 2 hours each day. Or you can buy!

COVID REVEALED
https://upvir.al/ref/61983da47177fM/

  Advanced Medicine COVD videos; sign in free, go to Dashboard on left side and scroll down to COVD Conspiracy;

         https://www.advancedmedicine.com/welcome/index.php?id=95256

Peace is real, not fear based misinformation! Or civil rights taken from you, please say NO, only you can give them!
Thank you for doing your homework as I!
Love, kara