PLEASE Don't miss MEER and a conversation we all need to take part in!

This webinar is over + they continue, point is SKILLED PEOPLE W/MEER + ALL NEED TO BE PART OF THESE MINDFUL ACTS NEEDED. PLEASE DO YOUR PART!

NOTE PLEASE Tribute to Dr. Rashid Buttar;

     WE LOST AN IMPORTANT MAN I HIGHLY RESPECTED, THAT ALSO FUELED MANY OF US + NOW WE LISTEN DEEPER TO HIM + ALL OUR LOVED ONES FROM AFAR, as WELL!

Dr Buttar left a lot of nice work behind for us to learn from, he worked too hard for TRUTH TO BE UNDERSTOOD BY US ALL! THANK YOU LOV!

    Dr Rashid Buttar's New Hope Series!

       ><><><<>><><>>>>>>    LIFE CONTINUES IF WE STAY OPEN IN THE MOMENT TO CONNECT!

I kara, SPEAK FOR MANY, + say we all need to put our heads together + ask these skilled, to re equate old, covert created + new science, into a common sense where we ALL CAN AID THIS transition + be clear, that it will take us all to aid truth to aid Humanity! How soon, well let's figure it out, please!

See FEW updates first; http://support.childrenshealthdefense.org/site/MessageViewer?dlv_id=6821&em_id=4101.0

     Ex; Share please this start up plan post, so we don't invest 10 steps into solar too highly then go back;

  http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/START-UP-PLAN-UNDERSTANDING-td7560533.html

    We are grounding our start up plan's 1st pillar w/agroecological systems assessment, fueled by skilled I respect from Emeritus Professor Miguel Altieri + SOCLA'S work!
 We WANT TO STRENGTHEN THOSE ON EARTH TO GUIDE ALL EARTHLINGS AS WE TRANSITION WITH DR STEVEN GREER'S O ENERGY PLAN AS ALL SUPPORT THIS TO HAPPEN PLEASE!!

      DR GREER wants a LAB to PRODUCE WHAT COVERT BLACK PROJECTS HAVE DEVELOPED FOR OVER 50-100 YEARS, YET FOR CORRUPT PRIVATE MILITARY USE + PLAN MORE TO SCARE US, so we ask for more Military weapons, as they plan a false alien attack!!

                     It's bad enough 911 folks have to continue for truth, see their new focus;

                                                https://www.ae911truth.org/project-due-diligence

also see update; https://www.ae911truth.org/news/917-structural-engineer-roland-angle-pe-delivers-wtc-facts-to-the-public

         + You all need to join in w/June meet w/Dr Greer's people supporting him in US Gov!  + New whistle blowers, he shows some heads up now of what to expect;

                    BREAKING NEWS Whistle Blowers Come Forward Washington D.C. Event!
                                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMSVlpc6GNU

   Also at event; Corrupt black projects already experimenting in Latin America, Brazil, Argentina + in US pretending abductions w/actors + cattle mutilations! As most of US Gov had-still have no awareness, why 3 letter entities miss trillions of $'s taken from them!

      Why I started to say somewhere here, why support Dr Greer, is because he + his wife don't take money,+ you can read the over 800 whistle blowers experiences to make up your own mind, as they share the dual world we live in w/corrupt Military + Gov's MILITARY taking trillions from all!

       See a few of his videos before June meet; https://siriusdisclosure.com/the-cosmic-hoax-an-expose/

                                        So he + many of us want disclosure to happen peacefully!

        Dr Greer works w/only facts proven! We know if we all focus, all will end all toxic on earth-space + get real w/root of issues why we stop TOXIC-DANGEROUS NUCLEAR + REALIZE THE TOXIC MIND SETS MANY BELIEVE ARE REAL + ECOLOGICAL EFFECTS FROM WEAPONS OF WAR, + MORE IS THE WRONG DOING'S THAT Ex; PRES PUTIN  EXPERIENCED THEN + NOW, W/WORSE! HOW AGREEMENTS WHERE + ARE BROKEN, TO MAKE HIM GO INTO UKRAINE!

      It's amazing how shallow human error's can be! Vs put facts together + we use diplomacy to resolve peace vs continue to kill all life within one's path, that sustain's us all! Pres Putin + RUSSIAN'S lost 20 million people, don't you think others as in UN Security COUNCIL + UN other entity's should get to truth of overview + stop destroying our biosphere in a reality time for us to survive healthy life's vs the many suffering + dying while weapon Industry's are profiting, brain dead destroying the same earth-space for their, + their future generations to survive yet wished they never would have, filled w/disease from all this, that must stop, so we all support clean up, ending all toxic mind + manufacturing, recycling LIFE W/IN NATURAL WORLD ALL CAN ENHANCE!!

       Vs living only local or in our own bubble wrap emitting negative energy making all worse!

Or too ill to act;  I post in response to giving thanks to Dr Helen Caldicott, showing some reality, w/this article;

https://thehumanist.com/features/profiles/humanist-profile-helen-m-caldicott-physician-and-peace-advocate

   Hello,

    Dr Helen Caldicott's history shows the reality of Humanitys incompetence for those skilled acknowledging her yet no support w/her to mindfully continue to resolve even today!

Thank you  Humanist + Dr Caldicott, a woman I have great respect for!
Add her guidance w/skills, w/our start up plan + we can still share Humanity's solutions for more understanding needed;

http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/PLEASE-Don-t-miss-MEER-webinar-May-7-2023-and-a-conversation-we-all-need-to-take-part-in-td7560534.html

Love, kara j lincoln

This is a small but very serious piece of damage done on earth + space, 1 of many US MILITARY DID NOT LISTEN THEN NOR NOW, nor NATO;

                   https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/100401/U-S-Weapons-in-Iraq-Pose-Health-Risk

  Compare these article's below in time sequence, later w/that above to show why we need to listen to Dr Greer! He knows this corruption, + has a plan peacefully + I want to incorporate his w/our start up plan, once all on same page! So each community get's real from the medical facts Dr Helen is right on, even though Dr Greer says this alien tech can heal also, he yet to know as a ER once Dr.. Let alone Functional Medicine Dr's some healing 4 stage diseases if people willing to do their homework! So all can monitor + together we rid waste and all use of Nuclear + weapons of war! So children + frail no when to stay inside away from circulating radiation + local emissions, etc.. As IAEA does not inform truth!

                                Let alone how via sex it is passed on to grand children + accumulates!

     https://english.almayadeen.net/news/environment/tragic-birth-defects-in-iraq-caused-by-us-radiation-pollutio

     https://independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/the-radioactive-legacy-of-us-led-war-in-iraq,17353

        How long are we not going to listen to HUMANITY'S SOLUTIONS WE HAD LONG AGO + STILL?

                    Episode 93: If You Love This Planet with Dr Helen Caldicott and Morag Gamble;

                                                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcRY0MUXC0w

                                                                         Thank You ladies!

                                                                     https://helencaldicott.com

            Peace is real, and so should be free energy from our earth-space realities, + we will not fight for it, rather we ask your good minds to rethink w/us, so we all get on same page, do you see the different science each is using?

     Crown Prince MbS is listening, we have mutual respect as he self reflects learning w/human errors, to retain respect especially when we both self reflect + get back w/in our scope, aiding truth, from you all!! So if see his good work listening - self reflecting co_evolving w/our startup plan, aiding Yemen, Iran, + we have more plans w/our start up plan prioritizing several country's to start, that are in dire shape.

                As our budget gets together, so will helpers on our platform, reaching out to all earthlings!

       I want to meet + learn from them, why, remember I woke up 4 years ago saying I NEED TO HELP END THE YEMEN WAR, I MET MbS + every since it has been like we are picking up from another life, together to finish making peace! I see a lot, + need to see more from his father King, as it has been hard to work from afar truly putting the lov that can be given to restore faster w/some common sence, to those in need, which can be done, w/the help you all have given!

   As well I SEE WHAT NEEDS TO GET CLARIFIED W/PHYSICS THAT you SKILLED NEED TO COME TOGETHER on!

                                    PLEASE SUGGEST YOUR ABILITY OR WHO BEST PLEASE!

   I apologize for being late as I expected this conversation to be done by now! But if you can suggest to Dr Greer prior to June 10-12 meet w/US Legislators + share so we all add, it would be great!

         I HAD MANY BANK ERRORS TO PROCESS FIRST BEFORE I COULD LEAVE!! I never realized so many good people trapped w/unskilled supervisors in banks, then to mess me up when I listened to them below them! THEN ANOTHER SUPERVISOR WOULD SAY THEY WRONG!

      I'm w/much gratitude to get thru this, many can't! I am thankful for those good people that helped, plus now I have WSECU in WA, US, + they have been very efficient to work with! I thank you WSECU!

   PLEASE NOTE; ONLY WILL I AGREE TO use any MILITARY TO CLEAN UP THE MESS THEY LEFT AS WELL use good life saving equipment to aid start up plan, anything else fragmenting will only end up wasted! When a agroecological (agroeco for short) assessment will put reality into humanity's perspective, as we hope to have your help to prioritize the mindset root of cause w/ecological biome(s) + communities to join together, and want an assessment of the priority communities on earth + space workings;

      To aid first, those leaving the most toxic effects on all life! So then other aid reps to also do locally what can, + we plan to promote aid + locals working w/students w/in + skilled, all to show good priority investment's, transitioning peacefully what should be prioritized, changing `World Markets!

   That means even those leaving the toxic! As no one does this alone, our lack of awareness + truth, has contributed!

                                       Do please see the June 10-12th US Gov event w/Dr Greer;

     His 2nd `Press Conference, FREE was on the 12th discussing the paid 10+11 event, info below;

                                                 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDY7t6HihCw

                                            ALSO see his 1st `Press Conference, just as relevant;

                                                              https://youtu.be/CfIetGulZhE

                                  https://siriusdisclosure.com/energy/the-new-earth-incubator-fund/#

                                                                             ><><>><

       I respect the work of Emeritus Professor's Miguel Altieri + Associates, Guy McPherson, Dr Ye Tao's work w/all on MEER, Jamen Shively, Dr Rashid Buttar, Dr Paul Thomas + list is long! I would like to see this conversion w/you all, + few more to further guide us, please!

    Guy's lady, Pauline Schneider, who aids Guy's work and offers more herself, wants us all to know how important these many needed conversions are, as she started posting on, same Dr Paul Thomas I respect, on `Substack. Now Guy McPherson has his, sorry I YET TO HAVE TIME TO LEARN IT.

        Pauline, thank you lov! I sent-send you love w/my full plate, same Paul, as I DO NOT at this time have energy to study when I have a list, but will, so this post allowed me space, to say `Hello, + SHARE, as I THANK YOU FOR AIDING GUY + LOVING HIM, AS WELL YOU ALSO GUY VICE VERSA HER!! Same you Paul, as more young + old, need to understand a little more of how beautiful it is to be alive w/out suffering, having love!

 Let alone Jamine Shively's GREAT work w/radish.org + his `Conversation platform which all can talk! (considering how hard to type w/broken computer now w/me!)

    Please See; The many free documents Emeritus Professor Miguel Altieir, wife Professor Clara Nicholls, a teacher of traditional agroeco cultures + both part of many w/SOCLA + others, THAT SHARE IN OUR START UP PLAN + i've POSTED in FEW subcategories here, for you to fine tune w/a lot of really nice detail, please look in right column, AS WE TRANSITION TO DO OUR PART + finish our platform! Guy + Steven can be reached via links below for their nice work;

                                               Nature Bats Last; https://guymcpherson.com/

                      Dr Steven Greer;  https://siriusdisclosure.com/energy/the-new-earth-incubator-fund/#

                             Contact THEM + share offering u want to give to humanity, + join in!

                                        To support Dr Greer's lab; info@siriusdisclosure.com

                                    We all need to take part, while in this earth body!

 WHY?? Because I have been fueled + you can to, by Miguel's work for a long time! If saw how `CAMPESINA TO CAMPESINA, family's share agroecolgical skills, w/other's in need, as skills are the only external thing needed! (sure if transitioning from toxic Industrial Agriculture or organic, you may need some at first.) But after years of being land-sea-fresh water grabbed by profiting whores, or even heartfelt people unaware-unintentional, people + wildlife worked hard never to give up!

                       "Guy R McPherson from Nature Bats Last Substack" <guymcpherson@substack.com>

                              "Pauline P Schneider from Pauline’s Substack" <paulineps@substack.com>

                           "Paul Thomas MD (retired) from Paul’s Substack" <kidfirst4ever@substack.com>

                            Jamine Shively and team have done some amazing work, to archive each voice in hopes we can efficiently save life + do what it takes to focus locally and afar to get it done! share, they will guide you to join in;

                                                                     https://radish.org/

        ALL VOICES WORKING TOGETHER in high vibration MAKE PEACE HAPPEN, ending SUFFERING LONG OVER DO, WHEN HUMANITY HAS HAD SOLUTIONS LONG AGO + STILL DO, + CAN AID US ALL TO HEAL oneself, w/cooperative help, to MINDFULLY ACT WHILE CELEBRATING ALONG THE WAY!

          Even if we all died tomorrow, living in a positive vibration, co_evolving w/the lov u all offer can be a really good vibration for very ill now to self reflect w/to do one's homework, as we all can give such lov, as we each support each, to build one's path into one's opening!

     Have a nice local grown wild potluck, live music, focus directed conversation yet make space for all voices, to then aid followup meets to act on in the beautiful wild many still fortunate to have as the agroecological communities I want to support, so we all can respect the biodiversity they continue to save!

    Yes we all can prioritize locally + afar, for each to choose what resonates vs stressing out trying to answer all, yet also do one's part, shinning brightly!

          As I see people wanting to still aid other communities w/solar, and all need to be guided in this transition, and I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL CREATE W/OUR START UP PLAN + do it most efficiently as we all transition together!!

     Please let's talk! Add your platforms, when + where can, so all sync! That is what Nabble here is all about, + us making truth happen, the best we can, so do check back in w/us all as life continues to co_evolve us, + I HAVE GREAT GRATITUDE TO BE PART OF IT!!

   Some of us have lost some abilities losing loved ones, + caring for those suffering, so if need extra support I WANT YOU TO KNOW you are needed, so take time to reflect + self reflect, realizing we all can change! Sure some learn to late, I SHARE  Dr Zack Bush, Brian Wither's experiences that put it into words that some may like from their experiences - travels, same `The Trust Technique, I lov how they simplify, + Sadhguru!

   Each person-animal are resonating at different frequency's + no matter what tune we sing, other's may not hear it if yet to get out of their own way or programmed from experiences, etc.!

                                                                      info@zachbushmd.com

                                                                    Intelligence of nature.com

                                                                    https://farmersfootprint.us/

                                                   The Future of Human & Planetary Evolution https://zachbushmd.com/podcastrichroll/utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=campaign&_kx=ZrmmOZp37ATdfWilowkeuhHxi9rVlq1FT3aDmJDH-UA%3D.XMjWvz

                                 Mental and Physical Health, Epigenetics, and the Microbiome (Dr Zack has some great studies + feels very clear on how biologically we need to view + work our health + our biosphere crises, as solutions we can even from 6 mass extinction see it, as advantage now once developed + for earth in future! A great way to continue life on earth + explore space as i've asked him to join w/Dr Greer's work, who knows alien crafts are made w/biological circuitry to run them + more, as well see Prof's; Miguel Altieri's work + Guy McPhersons, + put their minds together.)
 https://zachbushmd.com/podcastthehappypearpodcast/2utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=campaign&_kx=ZrmmOZp37ATdfWilowkeuhHxi9rVlq1FT3aDmJDH-UA%3D.XMjWvz

                                                                           Brian Withers

                                                               http://highervibrationsnow.com/

                                      The special folks that know how to enjoy simple living + share how
                                           TO BRING BACK HARMONY IN ONESELF + our wildlife!

                                                                   https://trust-technique.com/

     Quote;
 'Gautama the Buddha serves as a shining example of unwavering dedication to Realization. If you live with the single-minded resolve to either Realize or die trying, then Ultimate Liberation is not far away.
- Sadhguru

I thank `Sadhguru + `The Isha Foundation, they have many free videos + paid classes: https://isha.sadhguru.org/in/en

Last I want to say, thank you for rethinking, that all GOV is not bad, actually they need us! + We can use their help also vs harm!Plus as Dr Helen says, if you Helen will have this conversation + all get updated on physics or allow skilled to fill in pieces, then yes more of you need to be leading, if Gov is to continue? So reps do great assessments working w/skilled in every community, as students focus direct updating w/all + archives! Leaving no communities left behind!

  Dr Helen, would you like to Take part w/Dr Greer in the June 10-11, paid event in WA DC? Then 12th is free `Press Conference? I know you and I have not been able to update, but you can see his links, same all of you,+ he too needs to listen!

     Thank you, I truly respect you all!
     Lov, kara speaking for our combined `effects...

1 Comment

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: PLEASE Don't miss MEER and a conversation we all need to take part in!

This post was updated on .
Hello,
May I share?
After listening to Jonathan Otto's Memorial of Dr Rashid Buttar, I ASKED HIM + YOU NOW please to share;

    W/thought of his people may be unable to continue w/out him, why not time for a conversation, that you all in `Functional Medicine do best = do a cooperative online support system, even w/ tech guiding w/some AI FOR SELF REFLECTION, taken from all adding in this intro, to truly aid one to know all one feels in rea time-saving time-working into one's budget to transition most efficiently!

   Too many have no insurance-Vet's care is so abusive, I constantly saw such lack of awareness + many w/pts suffer to death! + Your people quite expensive, and everywhere I go I share + no one knows of you?

    My friend I RESPECT, Dr Yun Wang, for over 40 years, I volunteered aiding one's intro to him, as people don't speak up enough? He has agreed to be in conversation w/IFM Dr's + researchers in what i'm working at, but I way late W/BUDGET MESS UPS FROM BANKS + LAWYER'S HIDDEN FEES FROM DONER FUNDS, soon to resolve, but also I using w/few Gov's for their peace plans  + although I late to travel, also to aid ending war + work our start up plan also w/weather hit crises!

   The cooperative could gain defining problem areas of healing by using some long overdue ill people!

        Ex's; 1 JUST CHOOSE FOR DR TO OVERDOSE HIM, VS CUT OFF BOTH LEGS AFTER SOME INABILITY'S TO SEE OPTIONS + UNDERSTAND ANOTHER WAY, as his flesh did not heal from surgery's?  1 OTHER BEEN W/OUT TEETH + SEVERE GUT ISSUES FOR YEARS JUST TELLING VET'S DR NO MORE + W/OUT A DR.. LIST IS LONG AS I SEE FLESH UNABLE TO HEAL OR NURSE PULLS OFF TAPE W/FLESH ADDED,  in INTENSIVE CARE YET STILL FAMILY' OR DR'S TRY TO SAVE, I been there done that thinking they could guide me, watching love loved ones suffer to death, + UNDER THEIR CARE as so many of us though they knew from Western Medicine, yet MORE SUFFERING W/ALL INVOLVED!

 Dr Yun + wife Dr Nancy Wang has our great respect to aid healing as they customize herbal formulas just for you, as i've witnessed their work, please share;

     HE SOON TO RETIRE AND SELL, DO YOU HAVE SUCH A BULLETIN BOARD TO SHARE. He is willing to aid  w/community START UP PLANS for SPECIFIC herbal gardens for food + medicine!  As each community is known for their own illnesses!

  As WE PRIORITIZE COMMUNITIES W/AGROECOLOGICAL SYSTEMS, TO SUPPORT them in a variety of needs + GOOD LOANS TO TRANSITION from issues affecting them!  Also w/Dr Steven Greer's desire to get a lab for creating 0 energy as corrupt have created for 50 years he can prove 138 now non GOV MILITARY PRIVATE ENTITIES NOT GIVING TO HUMANITY RATHER WORKING ON FALSE ALIEN ATTACKS + MORE!  (+ SOME ASSOCIATED W/GOV'S MANIPULATING!) More tech w/held from other's say for over 100 years from alien crashed crafts! + Dr Greer wants to give almost freely to all!

 We will prioritize IN AREAS WHERE COMMUNITIES LEAVING MOST NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON EARTH-SPACE.

      Dr Yun Wang;

      http://www.lakecityacupuncture.com/

+ Functional Medicine w/other natural healers can exchange a lot while fine tuning misuse-abuse, as Yun claims to only sharpen sensors + each offer differently to learn by, as Dr Buttar + many have w/your people at;

 https://www.ifm.org
 https://advance.ifm.org/insurance-rates-through-ams/?utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_uAB3U5w1gbjVO67LUfwpX9Gi_xB87IGDi2SPMIwBZyeBFcOaIkfZouFJy4X15eHykGn_BHNm_CFJLPXiHe-sFEWaRMQ&utm_source=hs_email&utm_content=99515646&hsCtaTracking=00d52c68-b6b2-4301-9597-51cbc4f06bad%7C06fa501f-2d16-4d45-9707-4b5174eeecd3

     Dr Steven Greer was a ER Dr, + quit to share truth of such corruption,  now has 900 whistleblowers from Gov-Military-Corps + people, all volunteers, to keep humanity from such tech, to heal life + the biosphere w/their  0 energy requiring 0 toxic, no false green as in solar or wind or any fuel, etc.;

     https://siriusdisclosure.com/energy/the-new-earth-incubator-fund/#

You can see + share please, a post from me, but please excuse, it is crude, as I leave updates on some for future editing to complete our platform message board-intro + archive!

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/PLEASE-Don-t-miss-MEER-and-a-conversation-we-all-need-to-take-part-in-td7560534.html

 Thank you all!

    I in past wanted to support a center to aid unable w/community after logistically it took 6 weeks for a few of us, to get a mentally ill person out of camping on the street w/businesses next to her, after a fire in her house!  I watched her scream at night in cold wind  + rain + dance as a princess in her high heels, + so called local medical-mental health come to her as well she fight w/police, yet I knew even if she could be housed,  which all she had to do is say to officials leave me alone + laws foolishly written would stop them! Those Same people would be there, unless more of such a a cooperative effort could resolve w/issues at hand from those legal entities, so yes a full time research needs to be shared, w/mindful motion!

   People don't understand how unkind people on earth are treated + left behind, I tried MY BEST after a list, few such nightmares as 1 elderly, I kept seeing in ER visit clothing month after month, w/fecal matter on his pants + people would spray after he left store! I had to put food through window, his boat stunk so bad! When I finally talked him into other better living, then people coming + able to go inside + smoke a joint, he finally agreed to be assessed +  they took him away into nursing home diagnosing w/Alzheimer, but not give me any info due to I not family!  His friend went to clean + they shoveled fecal matter w/clothing all over floor, filling a wheel barrel + more.

       Other lady same in REPEATED ER SCRUBS, GETTING DRUNK PASSING OUT AT LOW TIDE + THEN 1 WOULD SEE HER  START GETTING COVERED W/WATER AS TIDE CAME IN!  Many knew her a she would give blow jobs for beer!

So I keep working these ideas knowing many people want to help but can't endure to make it happen! I don't give up + I appreciate the great skilled guiding me!

Humanity has solutions if we share!

Peace is real, if we all are real w/our own tolerance, so we enjoy each other sharing our real feelings!
 Sincerely, I thank you for joining in, doing your part on earth-space, as together we aid peace for all, celebrating along the way!
lov, kara​ j lincoln,​ ​speaking for many unable...​

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            `patches + `pockets everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!

   We are transitioning w/your critical thinking using common sense;

       Prioritizing ridding toxic-resolving, w/all to restore healthy working communities locally and afar! Our virtual platform is free to all, as we create together an intro explaining, an archive and message board here on Nabble for education, for you to create with that also makes nice tourism and peace plan  for all to explore, as we save all life on earth and celebrate while doing it!!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, for sharing Humanity's solutions locally and afar to all earthlings!! We welcome you as we transition both sites!

                                      Nabble site;

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/

                            Google site, under construction!

         Please Donate if have to give, to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Charitable Association; Label Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                         your info and we will send you one;

            Email kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

     If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group until we complete this, for further understanding, young or old, please do!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story