Offering; Learn about US creating ISIS

I share Jeremy's work and thank him and Foreign Policy Journal;

Dear Kara J,

Among the most highly read articles at Foreign Policy Journal are two that explains how the rise of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) was a consequence of US interventions in the Middle East.

In the first, Dilly Hussain explains how the Al Qaeda organization that evolved into ISIS arose as a consequence of the US war on Iraq. In the second, Brad Hoff explains how the US cynically used ISIS in its efforts to overthrow the Assad regime in Syria.

These are two must-read articles to understand this chapter in Middle Eastern history!

Read "ISIS: The 'unintended consequences' of the US-led war on Iraq" by Dilly Hussain.

    https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2015/03/23/isis-the-unintended-consequences-of-the-us-led-war-on-iraq/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=How+the+US+Created+ISIS&utm_campaign=05%29+How+the+US+Created+ISIS

Read "Rise of Islamic State was ‘a willful decision’: Former DIA Chief Michael Flynn" by Brad Hoff.
   https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2015/08/07/rise-of-islamic-state-was-a-willful-decision-former-dia-chief-michael-flynn/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=How+the+US+Created+ISIS&utm_campaign=05%29+How+the+US+Created+ISIS

Sincerely,

Jeremy
P.S. -- I also discuss how the US intervention in Syria resulted in the rise of ISIS in my book Obstacle to Peace: The US Role in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict.

Click here to learn more about the book and order a signed copy.

    https://www.obstacletopeace.com/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=How+the+US+Created+ISIS&utm_campaign=05%29+How+the+US+Created+ISIS

DONATE

Jeremy R. Hammond
Independent Journalist, Author, and Writing Coach
www.jeremyrhammond.com
Publisher & Editor
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com