Offering: How EMFs Affect Your Patients Quick Guide For Health Professionals & Coaches

I thank Dr. Ben Lynch for his research and skills along w/this invite, please see and share, even though live meet is over, this issue is very important for everyone's wellbeing;

   Hi Kara,

How do you protect yourself from something you can't see and is virtually everywhere?

Tomorrow on FB Live I will be joined by EMF expert and Investigative Health Journalist, Nick Pineault.

According to Nick’s research, EMFs are causing widespread symptoms and health issues, including oxidative damage, which destroys cells.

Which cells? Every cell in your body.

EMFs can dirty our genes, no doubt about it.

Thankfully there are ways to reduce our exposure.

Join Nick and I on Wednesday at 2:30pm PST, 11.7.18 on my Facebook Page to learn about:
Different sources of EMFs
Why non-ionizing radiation from cell phones, wifi and Bluetooth can cause oxidative damage on a cellular and mitochondrial levels
How EMFs affect epigenetics
How to identify EMF symptoms
Tips for reducing EMF exposure and clean dirty genes
Come prepared with your questions, and we’ll take them live!

In health,

Dr. Ben Lynch

PS: Definitely share this with those you care about, and if you haven’t signed up for Nick’s EMF Guide yet, click here to get it.  No cost, just great information.

This guide is directed to health practitioners, but if you’re in the Seeking Health community, you probably know just as much (if not more) than the average health practitioner. I always WANT you to have access to the highest, most cutting-edge information.

https://electrosmogrx.com/guide/

1 Comment

Peace is real! Peace is real!

Re: How EMFs Affect Your Patients Quick Guide For Health Professionals & Coaches

See more on EMF Pollution and Disease;

   https://www.naturalhealth365.com/free-show

                     Peace is an option if we share it,
            `patches + `pockets everywhere are linking,
good folks are building this network along with their community's
                                       eye to eye...
  Join in and let's keep Nabble as a great tool to help all organize
 and link getting real needs met and offerings shared!

   We are transitioning w/your critical thinking using common sense;

       Prioritizing ridding toxic-resolving, w/all to restore healthy working communities locally and afar! Our virtual platform is free to all, as we create together an intro explaining, an archive and message board here on Nabble for education, for you to create with that also makes nice tourism and peace plan  for all to explore, as we save all life on earth and celebrate while doing it!!

 Thank you Nabble and Google, for sharing Humanity's solutions locally and afar to all earthlings!! We welcome you as we transition both sites!

                                      Nabble site;

    http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/

                            Google site, under construction!

         Please Donate if have to give, to our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Charitable Association; Label Donation. If want a tax receipt, please give us
                         your info and we will send you one;

            Email kara; farmwuwei@gmail.com

     If I can answer more, or you want to correct us or gather a group until we complete this, for further understanding, young or old, please do!

                           Thank you, for making a difference!
                              Love us at `i come to talk story