New Free Video Series on Next Plan of Variant of COVID-Omicron March 15, 2022 5PM PST USA. Just Sign Up!

 “They” always have something planned…

So, before you get your hopes up, don't get too comfortable.

   Because this “Plandemic" is far from over. If anything, this is just the beginning…

 And a NEW ONE is coming out:

    Think this is the end of the fear tactics? Current scientists and researchers found that…

    “Changes to the spike make it hard for current j@bs to fight off, because they instruct the immune system to recognize an earlier version of this part of the virus…  B.1.1.529, its scientific name, had the potential to be "worse than nearly anything else about" — including the world-dominant Delta strain.”

What’s the new protocol going to be? Are you prepared for what “they” have planned NEXT?

    To  your health, happiness, and freedom, The V-Revealed C0VlD Edition Team

                   https://cvdsecrets.com/?a=621b47715b8f4&b=31c96920

 Trailer - Covid Secretscvd

Thank you all!

  Please check back for more updates on our Google Drive Document link below, until we bring techs aboard to transition our platform, as well take advantage of all Nabble's good offerings, here on Nabble! Which you also can do to organize for your communities so all can link!

      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t448KrG5TvFscv1WDisFHbFX4-gr8SCyV_kk0eW8ExA/edit?usp=sharing

Peace is real, we just need to organize to share it!
Thanks again Nabble!

lov, kara speaking for our combined `effects...
`i come to talk story...