MyGov can be a solution if all participate ASAP when comfortable..

                    we all need to know where to do what with our feelings, as we act or not..

                    we find it more efficient if we focus together as we challenge roles that are presently interfering in our natural resources. with agro-ecology gauges to work within nature`s enhanced limits, as with Miguel Altieri`s  curriculum, we can work with solutions now as we co_evolve exisiting negative impact. understanding true values as students create modes of investment based upon their proposed tallies that we suggest in project osic which will soon again be posted once cleaned up a bit, so check back.

         which our raw materials + how we process them leaves 75% impact, when 0% impact + carbon neutral is supposedly 6% only. this is what was said today on CGI`s panel;

                      Working Capital: Creating Value for Business and Society

                                http://new.livestream.com/CGI/CGI2012

                                              info@dscc.org

                               i share my response i emailed to him, for i was always too busy talking about AL NEGATIVELY as he pursued his credit swap, which we do not beleive in the way he did it, leaving such a big footprint, building his bank accounts. + when i briefly tried to reach him, i got no answer, so i responded to him now;

Kara J — I would truly fear for our economy and our planet if Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan were to be elected.Their fringe ideology completely ignores scientific fact. Instead, they take orders from Big Oil financiers like the Koch brothers, who have spent more than $100 million in attempts to defeat President Obama at every turn and completely take over Washington.

If we don’t stop them, they’ll spend four years denying the climate crisis instead of solving it.

Polls show this race is dangerously close, and with five days until the FEC deadline, I need your urgent action. Please click here to rush $5 right away so we can protect President Obama and a Democratic Senate. Gifts made today will be matched three to one.

Election Day is only 41 days away.

In the face of a hostile Congress, President Obama worked to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and regulate new power plants. But Romney and Ryan would erase progress and take us back to the hazardous policies of the Bush era.

Your help is the only way we¹ll stop them:

http://dscc.org/stopthem

Sincerely,
Al Gore

     end..

   it is bad enough we have to face the foolish waste of campaign, not to mention Mitt`s fragmented science then to also deal with Al Gores`. this was my response to him;

                        from someone that has wanted to talk to you before,

what is it that you think you have done, exploiting energy credits with false green idealology. + look at your bank account on what you have done, which i cannot support.

sadly i don`t know how many of you have been allowed to lead in chaos, then to have a war mode economy from the resultant of what many interfer in.

            we continue to work to clarify these worn torn threads, + please for give me if you as many just simply are lost in your own baggage as we all have been, to see another way, which their definitely is.

until you all come together to end this war mode economy + the false green movement you will not get my vote, for all it takes is simple respect for all life.

as i commented on Bill`s CGI, i'm ashamed of Mitt + Barack for participating in such a wasteful campaign + i asked them to unite + do what it takes to never again utilize resources this way, when we could go aroung the world including US, building local infrastructure within natures limits giving all folks the means to simply maintain + build local community as we all deserve + freely network.

please rethink with your misinforming, because you have used fragmented science, when yet good science shows the natural flow of staying within natures` enhanced limits.

 please share what we can do now, kara

     end..
               begin..

                         folks please check out MyGov

Barack is trying in his vision, trying to listen to all, but his responsible position should not put so much weight on him, then to have so much dysfunction between people + their supposedly representitive whom is not being a local participant the `way we think they should, as we invite them to take a review of

                                      i come to talk story

 then they have resisitence with their associates in Congress, then to give Barack resisitence.

                               leaving us all unable to interrelate efficiently.

                                    so please see my comment in responce to

                                        government as community

                                                          on

                                                MyGov

                        http://www.whitehouse.gov/innovationfellows/mygov

                               our ideas shared;

http://mygov.ideascale.com/a/dtd/use-nature%60s-enhanced-limits-as-a-guide-+-focus-direct../198347-20242

as this 6 month fellowship program is for all people to comment, to make change in how you interact with the government to be efficient for the people by the people.

                 we have solutions, whether they listen to me representing many of you, i yet to see.

but it does take us all to share what we are feeling, sort it out with yourself + your community + lets make these tools part of our community or together find their place or rid..