Maine Town Declares Food Sovereignty..

 check these folks out;

                http://www.foodrenegade.com/maine-town-declares-food-sovereignty/

in my conversations lately, + in my self-reflection as a networker that likes to move + explore, ( + i have to admit my hard work removing my baggage as i reflect w/ the fortunate along my path. + still in process fuels me to love this earth + all life on it + once you cross a few oceans sailing, no longer is their any limitations accept the natural ones that you highly gain respect for. especially after over a 100 not so comfortable weather patterns at sea.)

         i find rarely community organizations sharing this focus. so if you do, please feel fortunate + realize how others need hands on applications to comprehend + make change. as our neuro processing leaves one blind to what can be, until it is experienced in many cases, when so much baggage preoccupies...

  i just shared w/ a loved one that i felt was doing a assumption that can interfere, after reading a story of a blind person that teaches, as he assesses one by touching them + then correlating with the many pulses, then to define how best to be confirmed + apply what where as he regains balance, etc.. this was in my Classical Japanese book for Acupuncture. can give correct title if anyone interested.

point is in my experiences of loved ones suffering + of many with western medicine, sadly they no longer touch, they stand in ER by door w/computers. so good luck Barack again as you throw millions to define the workings of the brain.

+ sadly i1ve had to ask him 1 to many times, what is in your head?? as i over worked explaining my perception over many months..

people are either living it or it doesn`t happen. they talk about it, but no defined grassroots sharing global desire to cover every local community + gathering mising links. as we are thinking of do_in here at our proposed platform. even those studying after life communication are more clear..

but remember we are so fortunate + i thank people, + sadly due to so much scamming i don`t give some detailed names.

    we have opportunity to share what works, not just mimic nature but be part of natural ways, laws, etc. that have real life power to fuel us, that no amount of money can buy, when synergy forms from us connected. but for us yet to learn to ethereally link, we feel a platform in a virtual world is next best, so this is why we created

              i comet to talk story

        we and our govt are part of a system and collective way of being that has learned to have little consciousness of our effects on life, is not life giving, and even Barack was talking about going into Pakistan, for ex, as he was running for pres the first time. it was just not the main conversation or rhetoric.

    he was right though that it takes all of us, not just voting in and letting them make the decisions.
       they r too confused and immersed in a complex, corrupt, confused, fragmented world, even if they really think they want to do good. i experienced here locally legislators fighting/working very hard to dot the right i, put comas in the right place, when yet i know well this mindset that keeps us in right brain out of balance `boon with the natural world where when reflecting energy flows + no need even for words.

  i hear you laugh as you see all this yada I've done to address those in many neuro mindsets that are the resultant of the many modes our human range allows us to live in uncomfortably. the list is vast.

so the difference in the legislators + Barack`s good folks are that you can not be direct in real time in an exchange, for the network is dysfunctional, + only get monologs. + believe me after much observing many times i also was wrong to go beyond this natural simple mode + think oh they lost + need help, + it was extremely hard to work as hard as i did for the sake of us all.

  so my decision now to stop doing that + parallel them, + only now will i talk in first person directly eye to eye or thru our medium here. + i was also prepared to stop facebook, then to realize the unique people i have had the opportunity to communicate with teaching me more lessons, which i`ve appreciated + i put to work the goodness from them for all..

       folks this is about our energy + how we can efficiently self-satisfy without leaving any footprints. so ours is pretty good + better thanks to lovee, coming from the beautiful country side of sharing with Russian folks to the streets in the city as a child watching protestors throwing tomatoes get run over by a truck, street hosed down + not like the movies, the bodies still wiggle, as they then scooped up + blood washed off + community goes back to normal from the gov side.

so we are explorers + are determined to share the goodness we are fortunate to have + appreciate as we continue to downscale + organize our thoughts as well our mind + body, + appreciate your support.

    Even now in this false green economy mode many continue the path of not seeing/really looking/thinking through from start to finish-from resource extraction, energy/resource use to waste. Many remain unaware of the displacement, genocide, rape, and more that is happening over resources around the world, particularly in the Western world where many of us are removed from, do not see our effects...

         the Congo is needing our attention, simultaneously after the neighbors next door left without due to inadequate judicial, educational or community support. yet Arnie Roblan continues i`ve been told yesterday to work at developing coal to be brought in via train + plant set up on our north spit next to proposed L+G to export to Asia. + simultaneously La Via Campesina`s stories continue to show land/sea + fresh water grabbing... this list goes on + students in every community or even with no schools, people focus directing with us can do amazing things, as we aid their healing/simple relief from daily chores unable to do by self as they struggle, + organize whom best to do what so many good things happen simultaneously.

    are you aboard with us or not?? i need to build a sound network of people that give real time feedback + i`ve contacted you if you received due to my respect for your work. we need a variety of resources to do this + cannot do this alone, what are the resources you can offer?

    please while we are downscaling our personal affairs getting ready to travel, please take a review of what we feel can be very good triggers to help you build local tools to restore your natural potential + your community. so you may tap into at any time, from any where + realize how important you are to us, to share with all via like ecosystem/subject.

   it takes detail of people, contact names/detailed ideas/schematics/even ideas went wrong, etc. so communities hold themselves accountable to network + check in with early signs of help with gentle bells + whistles, sensitive for all life/all ages to perceive. to share missing links or bring options to our attention when still lost in programming, unbalanced sugar levels, struggling on own with no energy to focus on what sustains us that takes a community to do.

      when local folks cannot defend natures` enhanced development within natural guidelines, that easily show themselves to those sensitive to read, they need to have people on line ahead of time when times are good to work thru + build gauges. their is no more human space for the scars on this earth to continue. no way should a Mongolian tribe starve to death due to excessive cold winter + no food for animals, or the inhumane treatment on going with the Congolese people as puppets are placed in govs, genocides continue + elsewhere, as well even US gov supporting Rwanda president when UN claims he is a war criminal or even how the Hague is fragmenting, etc. UN may be collecting data but incomplete in processing in real time..

       we have tools as people to people, we have awareness as people to people, we have options, but we don`t have good links to organizations yet in every local community to reach out to those unable to connect, etc..

   + if locals cannot feel this, then thru the network platform we want to share those that can explain, short visit + locals self-sustain as we all are interdependent on our natural systems to link.

       House of Representative Arnie Roblan (whom nice secretary said oh he will love my work + use it well, + i see he is a simple man thinking he is on line, but disconnected to the natural world that he claims he is defending. when yet our wild can be worked sensitively to better our self-development, yet his proposal interfered in locals work making over regulations already in place more difficult, yet they failed to sit down with 50 people or so locally + give them the respect + integrity for equality to make ruling regulations in real time + allow them to co_evolve with local reality, vs.

      be bombarded by grant makers as bad fragmented science over rules as people are stuck chasing stuff) he is the same person i personally heard in a speech of how hard they worked to dot the i`s proposing marine reserves in our local community which totally was dysfunctional, ignoring the integrity of equality with our local commercial small fishing sustainable fisherfolks.

        as they tried to regulate more. luckily we could stop where they would of had over 75% more of the Oregon coast to do the science they thought they should when yet is was totally bad fragmented, incomplete data. Our Ocean from Peu Foundation represented him + they i felt where totally unaware.

    Fortunately, there is a positive side to this reality check, humans can be beneficial organisms, not just over-consumers and have the ability to look more deeply at themselves and all to really think through before doing and to come together to creatively clean up this mess that we are all a part of. We can cleanse, recreate and restore ecosystems that mimic nature and that can hydrate, feed, house, warm, etc. all life and with zero "waste" if done right. Community perennial food forests are just one example. we have a larger article we are working on with solutions so i won`t go on here.

     so we are in transition + clearing up our personal affairs + welcoming feedback. for i was in process of defining bulk emails to invite schools, representatives with no schools + no communities so as to welcome students to come out of schoolroom + into + with community, do just this;

  in a focus directed act, sharing from patches of simple folks do_in what it takes to help others understand these missing links to build new neuro networks to make it happen.

i also have been volunteering extremely hard sharing ways via Barack Obama`s entities as well UN world we want 2015, in attempts to show what they are missing. so i`ve come to a realization that the mode of this is much more energy depleting then actually gathering emails + connecting with people.

   for the dysfunctions existing in govs are neuronal at their best + takes neuro processing to experience application in order to see thru their existing programing. this psychic enhancement is something I see no other way, then to invite the legislators back into the reality of local living. so their inner-personal review triggers them to rethink. + in a tapering transition regain a local position so they continue to define the verbiage to transcend the existing dysfunction + let clear minded students walk by their side in a local walkabout, all the way thru the existing channels to redefine the worn torn links + rid + remove..

in other words i`m ashamed of people, including myself to awaken contributing all these years mindlessly preoccupied in attempts to survive, due to all the unethical practices that govs allow, as it amazes me the way they throw money around. that is good at distracting us, leaving us unable to unite. intentional? i won`t go their. i find it more efficient to simply share the goodness our indigenous/natives still have to offer, if fortunate to freely live..

  my hard work has taught me that when we reflect we see a world of options open to us. we do best when we do like the blind mans` teaching to touch + smell + then have back up gauges as he uses pulses to confirm intuitively what he perceived, do you get the message. our neuro processing is so whiplashed from the scars on this planet from the disassociated energy that sucks + fuels it like a black hole, but we still can harness it together.

  we can become aware to gain discipline + maintain our self-sensory observation vs. this distraught flow of energy that many easily ride on. for it is easier + feels good in the moment, but has no aligning effect on self-development, rather is takes + steals your energy creating more baggage.

           i do know we cannot allow legislators to remain wastefully consumptive, allowing blind people that cannot see with their eyes open, to develop beyond our natural enhanced limits or to continue to ask for donations or work at petitions when they have tools in place, yet not be used. we can settle for nothing less than living locally sustainable, which can reestablish constitutional order as it was originally intended + did in real time + we can continue this. as we co_evolve  our local communities do_in the same, as it was originally intended for all to stay in real time.

 who would think simple good natural grown food would require + act of Congress, yet look at all the damage to our local foods, our health + our lands, not to mention depleted life that we are interdependent on to balance our genetic bio-diversity to maintain our good health, balance pests, pollinate our crops, aid our natural balance for the elements, etc. vs.

   unhealthy GMO`s, inability to save own seed, monocultures being allowed to deplete nutrients, toxic processes for growing, water shed areas depleted, Free Trade + even Fair Trade pretending to be free yet interferes in locals ability to self-sustain, bad science being fragmented as students neuro processing is whiplashed not to mention many adults unable to develop the student within + manipulated as people actually are in a frequency that they are right + these issues + the list is lengthy, are needed to feed the world.

     when yet Prof Miguel Altieri with agro_ecology gauges can show us well how off they are, yet why do we not listen, when we can unite + serve our self simply by just do_in. + in numbers stop them, by holding our self + others locally + afar accountable as we communicate solutions/options in a good platform. we can stop dysfunction??

never in our life have people been able to network as easy as now. so if the war mode + false green economies can merge + organize technology to be a massive destructive machine, then why can we not do this peacefully with harmony. as we simply share solutions to simply live, welcoming those leaving negative effects to a local tapering transition following the threads, avoiding/denying/not selling out, their practices, so they rethink, make wrongs right, become whole or fade away by their own choosing, due to no support.

            it is those of us that mindlessly supply their orders, knowing no other way, that keep them alive, as their proceeds excel/destruct.

  the energy that drains, depletes, confuses, etc. in having to respond to the resultant of these negative acts are much more energy intensive then to simply unite for options to share via like ecosystem/subject what works...

  if we all simply live within natures enhanced limits as Miguel says, we gain harmony so music fills the air, not drones. we can build these applications to create new neuro networks, to check in when in doubt or before making a local/afar `plan.

     please share your bi`joy experiences of what works for you, or be a representative for your community + come post sharing your local applications via your ecosystem type/subject...

i come to talk story`s non-profit has yet to be utilized to it`s fullest. i`ve been busy denying scams, saying no to corrupt bankers stealing from their own bank, those with blood money or so entrenched with large development, that my words cannot reach their programing from afar or they are not interested in rethinking, this list goes on..

but for those of you that can relate to how good it is to share simply, let me know what you suggest if you think this is too much work for us to collectively reach out to every local community as a stable international organization, especially when we don`t have the resources to do this yet, until we fund raise. + let us know if interested in fund raising with us or if you think we should merge with another?? so we can be on same page.

but in this transition period we are exploring whom best to have resources to do this platform best, if not here with our limitations, for the world to come together + share simply good story. which if we share together no power can break thru it, especially the delusional disassociated energy that many attach to wealth of material objects or papers with dead presidents as lovee says.. as they fail to see they are destroying what sustains themselves..

meantime browse the subcategories + share your offerings or give us real feedback as we co_evolve together.

  our combined` effect makes a difference..

thank you, kara