Immigration is not the question, earth residents sharing awareness is..

   How can those of you that have been cushioned w/excess, programmed from those that wrote the Constitution yet where slave owners them self, think that you have the right to control boundaries.

    When yet our true sustainable energy comes from the earth + beyond that sustains the life that sustains all of us.

      Please rethink for if we use sound science to strengthen that science that produced boundaries in fragments, only than can the natural rule of law be defined by those sensitive that work it. Knowing well that w/early signs once aware, one will not intrude on any life.

          It is these traditional ethnic indigenous people that have saved what is, for us to have the good fortune to become aware, as many have destroyed + continue. As many of you people in Congress continue to misguide w/bad regulation, not using this value to technologically create upon.

     Which has left many in ill health, locally + afar that contribute to many to want to leave one`s homeland or have to, to survive as yet many profiteer from the conflict.

   We the people respect those that work for life rights for all + no one has the power to control another from earth. Which leaves a lot of work to hold one self accountable as well the positions + policies that are not real for humanity to gain awareness.

   For all life on this planet + beyond deserve to have the freedom + support to `boon w/the natural world + if we share this process of living local, globally, more than may not have to run.

    Rather than squawk + waste more resources we ask you all to rethink, + in your time left, please don`t interfere in another`s ability to self develop. Rather make it easier than what perhaps you had, for all to have access to wilderness awareness, rethinking the local `plans as each community restores ecological sustainable working communities + harmonize.

   So as we propose + thank you Barack for wanting internet to be offered to all schools. + We ask you to connect it to one`s community. So as in our platform at i come to talk story, as we continue to reach out welcoming our students to focus direct w/us. NOT just ask them to tell Gov their needs, rather everyone here is needed to work together + prioritize. So all are working for one`s community to restore this natural functionality giving everyone one`s voice to take part.

   This co_evolves making this process more friendly vs. as in many of us working hard to find our place, as we traveled the world, only than to find it.

                   Exploring is one thing, trying to survive is another.

  With your support giving support to all to build one`s path as one walks it mindfully into one`s path, leaving no footprint, will than offer awareness for all to be welcome where the natural world permits one to also be a local participant.

  Continuing the support for all to become a local, global + beyond mindful participant, where boundaries become real as one feels the respect for all life + respects the students networking w/community from all sources of schooling, so as to know one`s local `plan.

    Knowing well yes we can welcome this many + or suggest a neighboring community that better suits one desire to become a local participant.

   Not as has been, which many of you should be ashamed of yourself for allowing or supporting, as millions of refugees are not welcomed + live in distress, that no life deserves. Do you not see the examples you have left on our youth.. Have you dulled your sensors so much that you cannot open your arms to one in need temporarily until they also work w/the community to define naturally where one will have needs met.

  NO many of you cannot perceive that , why because in every community US residents are left behind, without the same support to define oneself, or to self develop as their is no 24/7 support to fill in when one is out of sorts, without basics.

  All of us right now can turn this around + grip this moment, vs. continue the path of being disorganized, unaware leaving the even environmental refugees unable to know one`s rights. As logistics are confused.

   I repeat what i stated yesterday in response to CREDO asking all what next do we do, polling how many are interested in civil resistance if keystone xl goes thru. Which i stated it is a waste of good energy when yet it just continues on the programmed mode of aggressive acts harming those + then others profiting as one is in conflict, than attacked.

  Yes we know many know are left behind due to many reasons, not just from the natural climate changes Or even the human changes that right now sound science can change if you hold people accountable to comply within the local tapering transitions that can be made. So no more does fossil fuels exceed the natural enhanced potentials the environment can sustain.

    Same w/us saying NO to any large grid alternative farms, where it also exceeds nature`s limits, as local life is interfered in, a variety of ways. When yet localized systems w/low impact can be created w/natural building restorations from locals do_in, not people afar.

   We have an abundant of jobs, yet people are bombarded w/pressure, due to all that has been allowed to be developed exceeding the natural local limits.

    Each community know can log w/students help as we use the community as extended classrooms, so via networking we can prioritize how much space each has to welcome people temporarily until all go figure. Instantly prioritizing support for all to come to the table, so eye to eye all become a local participant, where ever fortunate to be.

    Even right now where people are, this process could open one`s heart, knowing they are needed to think this out with all. But that is not happening for many continue the slavery mode passed on, where one feels they need to control another, this is an ill behavior that now can heal.

     Let our potential become todays opportunity to heal + to volunteer as together we sort this out, so all go far beyond a job + self develop careers that support all to freely share this planet + beyond as we work within respect of it`s natural rule of law.

       For those of you that continue to see an immigrant as a non equal human being, you will be held accountable as the natural world has it`s way. + We now want to help you not have to experience such distress in decay, when yet you each can help us stay present in the moment making good understandings, allowing all to know the early signs to adjust.

    So no more does one need a wall to stop one. Rather it will be the calm state of feeling the energy of life, as awareness supports people to sharpen one`s sensors. + Our students giving hands on will be great at this as their is no better education than to feel this transformation as one goes from hatred + illness w/dulled sensors misusing/abusing, to than have a few support mechanisms in place to lessen the daily chores that exhausted, for now one to reflect + sharpen, so as to become aware.

 Knowing well how one can maintain discipline over one`s self sensory observations, adjusting staying calm, so mindbody gains all it`s nutrients to be balanced + healthy, vs. chase belief from stories of the past, or even passed on behaviors unaware as past generations continued their attempts to survive.

   We can go beyond this mode + even preventative mode as we simply live. By students coming together for the local communities, restoring each enhanced potential learning in the process of how to hold self accountable. Knowing well what love + relationships can than give. Planning responsibly a child, once the child within is healed + satisfied w/successful fulfillment of one`s desires, if fortunate to have the local support to over come the societal cancers from the many parasitic conditions that can be addressed now, as we network.

         As each work the local `plan, as all live local where ever fortunate to be. As all welcome others to share one`s voice + collaborate. Seeking + defining from the many solution oriented options our earth + beyond gives us now, as we care for it w/respect + understand how it sustains us. Understanding how now we can regain genetic biodiverse balance to once again develop our biocultural ways that work.

  + Thank those locals that have retained what works for us to learn from.

     As i stated above let me repeat as right now we are collaborating on priorities starting w/Nuclear + another w/Natural Medicine transformation, for many are left behind + we have serious global issues that require us all to take part.

     As our students focus with us, they also can help out co_evolving the curriculum that has interfered from these programmed modes. So now the flow of life`s energy can fuel, as all reflect, knowing well we each our needed to self express after we do our homework on our self. Knowing well our human potential is to maintain ones own center + ground our applications, not chase pie in the sky delusions as many now can only feel, as many have dull sensors requiring more stimulus.

    To shut down the Government is asking for it, for many of you people throw resources around to the wrong places, like crazy + that is totally irresponsible. When yet many of us are supporting recycling, knowing well many good people, policies + positions are trapped, yet to be used. vs. The many now that would have no problem turning away from you all + are.

   So while many of you think climate change is number 1 to focus on, Let us remind you that we are capable to organize, + it is needed, but also we can simultaneously structure + strategize, so much more gets accomplished along the way.

   So let me remind you of these people`s stats, + if they are wrong than why do they exist without correcting;

    The World Health Organization states, while global warming kills 140,000 people each year, air pollution kills 3 million people per year.

    According to UNESCO, each year, contaminated water causes 4 billion cases of diarrhea, 120,000 cases of cholera, 300 million cases of malaria, 12 million cases of typhoid, 6 million cases of trachoma, 200 million cases of schistosomiesis, and more than 1 billion incidents of intestinal parasites.

         Many of you wonder why we have an immigrant problem.

   Please right now Barack, use what ever you can to supercede the Constitution that is incorrectly written + realize they did for their time + that is not our time now.

    Rather our time now is greatness from working together globally, sharing the process of living local, which fuels everyone to find one`s voice, heal + than hold self accountable to explore this beautiful earth + beyond, when already we have nuclear issues that cannot be changed. Which right now many are dying + will continue due to the irresponsible acts of many.

    So Barack you are right some of what you do will not be appreciated until later, if we are so lucky to have a later. Please realize even your daughters are not free to go everywhere due to radiation contamination alone. As well all of our children + grandchildren now have to realize that many have to be relocated away from radiation that regulatory boards are not admitting. Which we hope to disclose in our collaborated documents that we welcome you to take part in.

    We all have our homework cut out for us w/what we can perceive, edit due to all the scars + do. So we ask you please rethink as a brother + as being in the responsible role you are in. Which many no longer have respect for. Yet many of us refuse to give in to such childish behavior, when yet sound science from indigenous values are very strong + alive.

   Please all be a local, global + beyond participant, where ever you are, for it is what we do within + along the `way that counts.

     So together we replace fear/delusion of proposed World Gov, NWO, UN`s Agenda 21, + many more that continue a parasitic illness mode. When we can support each to sharpen one`s sensors, heal + realize the greatness of being alive to go figure as we stay in the moment, knowing well we have many do_in the same + w/support we can network, reaching out as bright minds come aboard + help.

              Thank you all for what you do now! For now is all we have..

     Peace is our option now on earth..

                      Our combined` effect makes a difference..

                          love from us all!