How Saudi Arabia Joining BRICS can shift the world power? USA vs Saudi Arabia Explained.

Thank you Sir! Thank you All!
This is how we can heal the biosphere by healing oneself!

  See Youtube video, search it;

   How Saudi Arabia Joining BRICS can shift the world power? : USA vs Saudi Arabia Explained.

Please see humanity's solutions as we have a great startup plan grounding in agroecological systems as we sync w/free energy for all of Humanity! We can in transition replace toxic Nuclear-weapons of war and restore in priority healthy working communities, that will bring in more jobs then anyone can imagine! Covert has this 50-100 year old tech and it is time fro us all to have it, so please men join me in how we can do this more efficiently!

Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman will be a great asset to you men an women and more, if you all welcome in Iran as well for world peace! Enough of US Gov and NATO being corrupt and causing such toxin in our biosphere! It is time for peace and we welcome all to rethink realizing Humanity has solutions now and no better group of people to bring it to fruition then Bric!!

It' time to make peace and we have the missing worn torn links so please join in our conversation we all need to have!

Please see my suggestions in response to Dr Ye Tao at Cop 27 and also Dr Steven Greer at bottom of my link as well please gather and see all links, it is time for truth to heal and gain understanding how Peace is real!

It is time time to end all Nuclear as is and weapons of war and aid all to transition in these great tools to aid life on earth as well, welcome the universe to guide us in peace as we continue to align our toxic biosphere!

   http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/BREAKING-NEWS-Dr-Greer-Announces-Discovery-of-4-New-Energy-Technologies-That-Could-Save-The-Earth-td7560518.html

Thank you for doing your part, if I can aid your understanding please contact me;
patchestalk@gmail.com

Peace be with you all!
kara j lincoln speaking for our combined` effects...
`i come to talk story...