Help us continue our networking, by sharing our 30' LOD 38' LOA wood sailboat for sale, REDUCED, $29,900. so we continue networking..

   Have you seen our work, please forgive our errors but w/your support, donations will pay our overhead, that we have not collected for over 38 years in building this virtual platform, rather we've paid to share the process of living local, exchanging/networking globally in solidarity humnanity's good work??

  Humanity has great answers for us all, we just need to work together and organize, we don't have to reinvent the wheel, just get real w/oneself and what truly sustains life on earth.

  Soon we will be uploading our ideas of how go beyond the resistance that many face, as we suggest everyone can create a `Transitional Shift Message Board, best done by local students, focus directing with you, using your community as a local classroom.

                            Do you agree with us?? Or do you have a better idea??

  We welcome your link, tell us your story of how you can make the living local process on earth better, filling in these worn torn areas, so suffering stops and harmony fills the air w/the many now sharing great work. Soon we will be uploading some ideas, so please check back to share w/us your ideas or add below comment..

  For we feel large browsers should fuel every local community `plan for locals to manage, and if lost them, by studying those that haven't, can fuel you to rethink and regain your local genetic bio diverse balance.

   Yes great investments can happen as students work with community, focus directing together, creating more jobs far beyond those enslaved that deplete the natural resources, destroying our true energy sources.

   Rather w/agroecological systems/political movement/permaculture/natural building and more, people lay out good investments, as one's `local tapering transition helps all understand 1 global sound science for each community to live local. Sharing in solidarity healthier ecological enhanced sustaining working communities.

                         Producing a real global Democracy, where people make serious global changes, as each share their living local process that works, it's happening in patches now. We just need to organize to reach pockets without and those able come address global issues yet to resolve..

           So local `plans retain controlling rule of understanding, where ever one is, locally, ending Colonial control from afar.

  If yet to see more of the links we know share, please do check back here. We are building a new page for the `the sun will set spreadsheet, collecting links from all that can offer ways that work, old/new, young/old.. And you will beable to add yours.

     For as we network we connect w/links of good work, filling in these worn torn links of fragmented science that allowed them.

  Please if anyone knows of one wanting a nice little wooden sail boat, which is at the Charleston Marina, in Oregon, please share this with them.

 This is a beautiful place to live, sharing w/commercial/sports fisher folks, not to mention having river/nice bar to ocean/estuary/old growth available close. It has given us the means to go figure our work to continue our networking, sharing w/locals along the way.

                       s/v tzegunka 38`LOA  30`LOD `Buehler wood sailboat

  Reduced to $29,900. for we are moving on to what fuels us to better be part of the solution. If interested please email for more detail.

               Please note dingy may be available for a design only, unrepairable, and no sail.

    Tzegunka.JPG, Bow.JPG, Cockpit.jpg, 2_filters.JPG, Front_panel_remove_motor.JPG, Nesting_dingy.jpg, Entrance_hatch.JPG, Ladder_to_galley.JPG, Bunk,_opening_to_chain_locker,_sardine,_mast.jpg, bunk_side.jpg, Photo_on_6-12-17_at_9.jpg, Photo_on_6-12-17_at_9.jpg, ladder.JPG, Photo_on_1-4-17_at_9.jpg, Propane_2_burner.JPG, Sink.jpg, Stern.JPG

   Documentation 911528. A coastal cruiser, 30 ft LOD George Buehler - Grizzly Bear design sailboat with boomkin bowsprit = 38 ft LOA. Double ender full keel cutter.

Nice home + coastal cruiser;

      If buy you can continue to cherry out to your liking. It will be sold `As Is.

Needs a depth sounder maybe?? This one partially works, but if you put on hard you may find it clogged?? Need an antenna for an older model gps, that you may want to replace if want to add more bells + whistles. Their is also a small hand held gps. As far as other electronics like radar, chart plotters, you may want to choose for your self, for we do not use them. Sails are in good shape, main a little stretched but good + 2nd stay sail fairly new, used a few times.

We scraped all paint off deck last year so now just sand and paint your choices of color. We have black nice new paint for bottom. You can pull out when available space at the hard here at Charleston Boatyard near.

Windows are dull on one side of boat w/bronze + opens + could be replaced, other side just glass does not open. If want to cherry out boat for your liking, it will be a great boat. The boat is well worth your effort to make it yours.

House over entrance could be redone with board similar to hull if wanted to retain tradition. We did with plywood, epoxy + paint. Nice for wind + sun. Presently made few repairs w/epoxy + painting and can use more we see now that is delaminating??

   Or just take off..

   Along w/port splash board, small place on cabin and some epoxy fill around sink, outside of that nothing major, just make it yours and do maintenence which we yet to get to..

   Charleston Mairna has a work yard close to be hauled out. Actually they just reduced rates due to getting a very large travel lift, so that helps you pull it out and do inside outside work as you choose.

Simple traditional design, choice of wood is nice with shapes. Wood is from locally grown woods found in central to southern coast of Oregon. Built in Coos Bay, Or. Launched in 1988. Wood includes Port orford cedar mostly, Douglas fir, Pacific yew, Yellow cedar, White oak. Topsides decking are cotton caulked.

Decking laid Douglas fir old growth with galvanized steel wood screw fastenings. Ceiling 1/2" thick yellow cedar fastened down with steel nails. Concrete keel encased in case hardened steel with 1" diameter galvanized steel bolts.

Tractor tread steel pins inside extended seats, to have more weight for volume. Equal 1 1/2 ton of pig iron lead ingots. More weight was added to provide more stability for the aluminum mast which is 7 taller then the original wooden mast. Herringbone chime wood construction. Keel w/cement + wood shoe.

Original owner Elmer Atkins was a forest worker in Oregon selected each board. Built it for 10 years died right after finished 1988.

56" head room in cabin, v birth has nice raised hatch, with wood vents or clear plastic. As well back entry hatch. Does not have a head.

Aluminum, mfg Le Fiell mast is 7 taller then original wood that broke. Boom is solid douglas fir. rigged as a Bermuda Cutter. A. Lam, Hong King dacron 590 working sail plus new stay sail. Standing rigging 1 x 19 stainless steel, NaviTec 316 turnbuckles, ss 1/4 x 1 1/2" chain plates. Ss back stays, Schaefer deck hardware. 3 Harken 8 halyard winches, 4 bronze Southcoast sheet winches.

Engine is a westerbeke diesel, model M-40, 4 cylinder, 2 racor filters. aprox 1900 hours. We do 4-5 knts conservatively, but easily can do 7. The last owner pulled 8 logs + replaced original smaller motor. Runs great.

Only major negative of this boat is the location of the 30 gallon diesel stainless tank, which would be a major job to get it out, if needed. When our fuel lines got clogged we think due to bio-cide breaking up pieces or perhaps Mexican fuel big seas churning the fuel?? We resolved by putting a line to cockpit to switch if be in similar condition + unable to easily empty out tank. We do have 2 filters + now can also have option to go directly into a 5 gallon jug of clean fuel in cockpit. Which is great back up. We carry external jugs of fuel also.

      12 + 19 gallon water tank, simple piping for faucet with foot switch manual pump.

  We are selling seperately a Power Survivor 35  electric/manual,`As Is. $2000.;

         12 volt electrical + manual option. Reverse osmosis from salt water to fresh water. This has a membrane, bushing + has been pickled. See Katadyn for future membrane + for present seal kit needed. They state a seal kit can be purchased from the manual version Survivor 35. If use on this boat you would define where to put it, get hoses, etc. and install it.

Sleep; 40 inch bed to side in v birth, but for larger comfort could shift size to larger vs off set? Also Clothes cabinet + large shelf could be rethought? A nice very large metal vent mushroom can be put on from top deck for v birth. In second only other room as galley, beside chain locker is another single seat for bunk + a small seat, which both have been extended from a normal size bench, to add the tractor tread steel pins as weight for ballast. Making seats comfortable, + extra wide. Also for passage can lay bunk across both benches for a bunk that would block off v birth.

Bunk has opening to chain locker with hydraulics for capstan 175 - 5/16 chain gal, 160 -3/4 polyester line for 33 lb bruce anchor 100 nylon line 50 - 5/16 chain gal for 15 lb danforth. Both anchors stay on deck.

Wood burning small sardine cast iron stove. 2 ss sink, 2 burner force 10 propane stove.

Weather panels, cockpit top which slides to work main, waterproof material, white.

Soft solar panels on cabin roof of house over entry hatch with a morning star sunsaver-10 solar controller. 12 volt D.C. system 110 Volt AC.

2 Bilge pumps on auto, which we are not taking any water on. As well we have a huge manual pump Edson diaphragm installed in salon, if needed. Danforth constellation compass. si-tex 850 vhf, gps 120 garmin. Boat is wired thru out for connecting to dock electricity. We`ve used a little 12 volt cooler. As well the lights on boat, are all run on shore power when in dock or solar when at sea. House + starter battery with a manual switch depending on usage.

  To live on it here in Charleston marina is very nice. You have to contact the harbor master for his permission/if want yearly rates + if so be put on list or ask to be put on before buy boat or they may put you on right away?? Ask for updated status to keep boat at this marina or at a different slip if choose. Call Charleston Marina; same w/haul out at shipyard near to live on boat + work, or in yard to work + live aboard.

                                           For details updated contact Marina;

                                    http://www.portofcoosbay.com/mooragerates

  Within 4 miles you can hike/fish of the cliffs, sail the ocean in one of coasts nicer bars, or river clamming, crabbing in bay or on the docks. Bastendorf beach around the corner, small beach great for walking dogs/enjoying the day, at entrance of harbor, estuary for clamming + bay, fishing of docks + close by, small boating in estuary, old growth hiking, commercial fishing fleet, sports + more.

Laundromat/campground with cleaning stations for marine life.

Photos on sling was at haul out in Port Townsend yrs ago + we maintain cleaning botton. Other photos in water are within last year. Email us for more photos.

It is a strong little ship, does great in big seas with chine, herring bone + cement keel/wood shoe. Low + wet boat in heavy weather but even open cockit good, good for coastal cruising.

This dingy was built from a take of another, customized for our boat;

Aprox; 10`4"`by 4`4", floatation built in. 1/4' plywood w/dynell + epoxy, kevlar on bottom, aluminum floating oars. 4 oz dacron sail made by us, douglas fir pole mast, lugger rig. This nesting dingy was built to fit over our front raised hatch. It stacks within itself. Needs major repair depending on usage or you may want to use another type?. Storage cover is needed to be replaced. Sail is in great shape, used a few times. Depending on usage + your weight, you may need to support it + if for off shore use??

                                                            Dock I-30

                                 s/v  tzegunka is in Charleston, Oregon Marina.

                      Thank you for sharing, if know of anyone interested in tzegunka.

             Along our path we exchange w/locals, it's a small world so hope to see ya!

            Call for more info 1-360-450-3749 leave message or email kareje@ictts.org

                      `i come to talk story thanks you for helping us reach out!

        Please share link below if know of one interested in buying or sailboat or supporting our work.

 http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/Help-us-continue-our-networking-by-sharing-our-30-LOD-38-LOA-wood-sailboat-for-sale-32-900-so-we-con-td7560189.html

                                      Thanks again, wendy, kara and mishi