Happy Season, w/great news! Thank you all that worked hard to make this happen..

                                      Lets keep the good work moving..
     For much of our human family is not being showed the empathy + support they deserve, locally + afar.

  Please realize the world offers us a wealth of goodness + all people require + deserve to be supported to be a local participant.

So together all are supported to become a local, global + beyond mindful participant.

    Helping all realize the Nuclear/war mode + false green, economies are a programmed ill state of the past + must stop now. For humans require peaceful communication to reflect with.

  Please check in for we are soon to upload ideas to do just this as together our virtual tool defines these missing links, so we talk to the many now, getting real story of the wars started or continued on your watch, President Barack Obama + President Vladimir Putin, when you 2 could do so much more together, sharing real human intelligence, stopping wars, stopping the weapons of war from being produced, as well clean up the mess from them all.

   Including the Nuclear Radiation Contamination that you people have created w/the Military Industrial Complex that continues. Leaving huge carbon footprints, destroying the real life that sustains humanity on our earth + beyond.

       Shame on you! We all hold you accountble. I know how hard many have worked just to achieve below..

      We at www.ictts.org thank Nabble for all the good work they do, in supporting us to share our friends real stories, as we continue to reach out do_in more.

     + You can too, check out Nabbles's offering for you to share w/your friends, neighbors + loved ones..

   Please share Moms Across America's message of great news below + please share. Thank you Moms for all your good work + many more that support you, as they welcome all;

WHOOOOO HOOOO!

GREAT NEWS! The EPA has just pulled the approval of Dow's DUO Enlist due to high toxicity!!!!
See PAN article here: http://www.panna.org/press-release/epa-pulls-registration-dow-enlist-duo-herbicide-citing-high-toxicity-levels

Although Enlist Duo never should have been approved in the first place, we applaud the sound decision and courage it took to put the health of our people and planet before the profit of a chemical company.

                                           THANK YOU EPA!

The number to call and thank the EPA and then ask them to revoke the license for glyphosate is 202-564-4700.

Can you imagine the same email and announce that they have revoked the license for glyphosate? Please pray and take action to have this happen because it can and it will!

We want to thank;

Earthjustice and Center for Food Safety, on behalf of Center for Food Safety, Beyond Pesticides, Center for Biological Diversity, Environmental Working Group, the National Family Farm Coalition, and Pesticide Action Network North America for suing the EPA over the Enlist Duo approval.

We want to thank the hundreds of people who made signs and held them up, took pictures and sent the pictures us so we could send them to the EPA!

We want to thank the 100,000 people who signed and shared the Dr.Oz petition in two weeks to stop Due Enlist!

And we want to thank the ten mothers who donated their breast milk and dozens of people who paid for their own testing so we would have evidence that glyphosate is infiltrating our bodies and babies!

YOU DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!
THANK YOU!

Today is a triumphant day for all of us and for future generations!!!
Thank you all!

Take a moment today to stop by our website and check out our new pages:
1. Leader Contact page - Get Connected!
2. Health Solutions Store -Get Healthy!
3. Donate- Sign up to be a supporting MAA Member!

Your support creates health and freedom across the country!

Thank you for your partnership!
Happy Holidays!

Love from Zen and MAA Team

Moms Across America