Good luck people in US for i cannot believe as in Oregon how all candidates are needed to resolve..

    So why is it this system continues as is, when yet so much dysfunction can appreciate everyone running for office to make it better once come aboard as local, global + beyond mindful participants,

    So far all i can do is ask each to help all define one`s voice. For each candidate brings goodness + sadly when a party representative wants to make it work, many of us have so much distrust for like the Republican party for their war profiteering + programmed states wanting more war, Or the Democrats too busy to personalize, accept for Rick Staggenborg whom goes beyond to reach out whom as Paul want funds out of Gov. + Each yet could co_evolve w/the sensitivity + realities that Paul Grad shares as well tools that others offer.

   But as a person i ask people locally to rethink, for we are a human family + should work this out to seriously co_evolve the infrastructure, for we have way too many solution oriented options to let it fall. For many are in need of work + this takes conscious effort + real nuts + bolts to restore these planks, unless this platform truly should be taken apart.

   So i welcome our students to work w/all to locally go figure + prioritize so many more don`t get lost in the many layers of dysfunction. + I welcome those that know this infrastructure`s language as a few appear too know it well, so we appreciate your guidance, if you do what Paul says + stay responsible to oneself.

   For it is this ability to network via ecosystem/season + subject, + bring home that which can trigger as our students go eye to eye w/one`s community, helping no one no more remain isolated from our earth + beyond offerings + that is where our non profit comes in..

    But as you see on the Republican sight they state how policy is made, starting from our thoughts + sadly we don`t take advantage of it to hold all accountable, for this is fragmented, for many are not following what they suggest. + Can for the future as we put our heads together as a human family + rewrite them, if the US Gov is to continue as is w/2 parties vs changing the infrastructure so all can live local + in solidarity share what works. As only the natural rule of law should fuel, + if all locals used their own sound science of this within respect for one`s own potential, then now we would end the war mode + false green economies + share this earth w/localized systems of low impact respecting all life that sustains us all.

    So the natural *enhanced local limits using sound science becomes the only rule of law + each are supported to restore the local ecological sustainable working community. Balancing the genetic biodiversity fueling bio cultural exchanges to once again be developed, so all species migrate + do one`s task as we link.

   I repeat sharing this earth + beyond that sustains us all, in peace!

     Our combined `effect makes a difference, thank you for your conscious participation by staying present in the moment. + Please remember our objective as we work together, for

            i come to talk story is;

    A virtual platform, making the process of living local, globally, more friendly,  so together we end the war mode, false green economies + restore ecological sustainable working communities, fueling genetic biodiversity that sustains our bio cultural developments to continue + be reborn..

    Sharing this earth + beyond in harmony + in solidarity for all to work w/one`s students to use one`s community as an extended classroom, using sound science, networking then bring home options eye to eye triggering locals to rethink, so all become local, global + beyond mindful participants...

   If you have personal experiences knowing well that one candidate, person or co_evolved thought, is better than the other to make this happen then please comment. For i think we all should be working together w/our local students to use one`s community as an extended classroom. So now young + old students within undeveloped can assimilate a natural reality within our human potential. For many are unable to comprehend let alone follow so much present dysfunction, yet Gov asks us all to take part to make it right. So by respecting a process that is here to make a better process, then we should all speak the same language + work together, so in solidarity all learn from each other, as we share what works/what doesn`t.

  So the many of us w/last minute thoughts of how best to vote can rethink + mindfully act, as we prepare for what should be on the ballot + then go beyond as we come together in a natural local grown wild food/fish/potluck + use that as our best gauge to restore the process of living local, globally..

    Thank you for what each can do so we co_evolve together within each one`s potential to define one`s voice, for we all are needed!