Friends of the Caravan`s Message for all life on earth + beyond..

Thank you Pathak + all for helping us with issues of the times!

see Facebook;

           https://www.facebook.com/groups/73846637282/permalink/10152432308617283/

       Pathak Lal Golder posted in La Via Campesina Youth in East/South East Asian region
        7:41am Dec 1

   Friends of Bangladesh
A chronological description on South Asian Climate Justice Caravan in Bangladesh-India-Nepal 2014
 O...

+ see how your work Pathak is reaching out to the world;

New Internationalist Blogs ›

                                Climate Caravan shows the way
                                             By Jarred Sferruzzi |

Nice photo but need to go link to see it.
Stilt houses Bangladesh
Stilt houses - coping with climate change in Bangladesh. University College London Development Planning Unit under a Creative Commons Licence

It’s no secret that Bangladesh is one of the countries most at risk from the ongoing consequences of climate change. Yet, while people in this region are acutely aware of this, the government is still at odds with its own population, announcing a new 1,320-megawatt coal-based power plant to be completed in 2019.

This project is part of broader plans to generate an extra 9,000 megawatts of electricity while at the same time acquiring some 2,000 hectares (20 square kilometres) of pristine coastal land, which for a country with 1,175 people per square kilometre, is tantamount to theft. It’s under these conditions that the Bangladesh Krishok Federation (BKF) and Bangladesh Kishani Sabha (BKS) continually take action into their own hands and this year have organized a Climate Caravan.

The two-week tour, which kicked off on 10 November, will visit communities in Bangladesh, India and Nepal, and is a rare opportunity for genuine solidarity between those struggling for justice in industrialized and developing nations. Its main aim isn’t to provide an opportunity for guilty Westerners to dissuade their guilt, but is designed to share information with all involved and show examples of direct challenges to the climate culprit of capitalism.

The first Climate Caravan (otherwise known as the South Asian Climate Change, Gender and Food Sovereignty Caravan) was held in 2011 and was organized to coincide with the UN climate change conference in Durban, South Africa (known as COP17). Attended by delegates from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, the Philippines, Britain, Germany and Australia, the caravan visited 18 villages in Bangladesh where they held meetings, workshops and seminars on the key issues facing those communities.

Through their shared stories they discovered that, as largely agrarian communities, they all faced similar challenges living under market-based systems, with climate change exacerbating those problems further. In a joint message, they completely rejected the solutions put forward by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and labelled them as attempts by ‘multinational corporations that have caused climate change in the first place to further take over what is left of our lands and livelihood’.

The 2014 Climate Caravan looks to build and expand on the original, taking in a greater variety of environments and struggles, while still focusing on the core aims of addressing climate change, gender, food sovereignty and their interrelationships.

You can stay up-to-date with the Climate Caravan by visiting the BKF website, or by following me at Medium where I’ll be providing daily updates (depending upon the internet gods). And you can follow the Climate Caravan on Twitter, too: #climatecaravan

                               We demand system change, not climate change.

Jarred Sferruzzi is an Australian journalist.

Read the April 2012 issue of New Internationalist on how Bangladesh is adapting to climate change.

       i come to talk story responds to Friends of the Caravan`s Message..

                               Nice job everyone! Thank you Jarred!

     You people feel the natural reality of our earth + beyond + respect it. Your work fuels us all!

   This is how we all must live if want energy efficiency to harmonize w/our natural rule of law, which should be our only rule of law. There is no ecosystem that is isolated, only in one`s undeveloped mind w/foolish borders, that all must go beyond.

I am sorry for the resistance from those that gave it. I hope those of you that have done this realize it is not the `way. + With empathy we can find a `way that works to remove this falseness from our heart as well our vocabulary, as we assert daily hands on w/what sustains us, where ever we are to live as a local. Giving us a good night sleep to awaken. Fueling new neural networks to than understand + make wrongs right as all go figure.

We like to use sound science created in real time from these lessons of indigenous traditional ways, as we co_evolve our daily chores. As we respect all life as we work w/tapering transitions that the natural rule of law fuels.

One only hurts oneself when one does not have openness for all to reflect with. So it was good of all of you to efficiently redirect the resistance peacefully.

With working on our nuclear issue affecting all, as well Ebola/other illness awareness awakenings, we have much more to do w/our mindbody, like leave space to generate solutions.

In US we still are also battling waste + consumption + feel the same of climate change, that yes it does affect parts of the planet + there's a lot we can do if we go beyond the mode of profiting. Especially when those in Gov are not listening to sound science based on your indigenous `ways as well the many skilled to come together to apply it in our local living, as we keep the energy alive as it is meant to be when we `boon with the natural world that sustains all life that sustains us as a human species.

For as humans aware of early signs, if we observe + learn from the wildlife,  respecting the large browsers + microbiomes to have their transboundary migration prioritized. So we than are fueled w/their help. We than next can support the fresh water to flow to the sea life + all life in between, that requires it. Which in many places as been rerouted wrongly + should be redone to flow naturally.

Only this energy than can give us clarity to maintain discipline over our self sensory observation + keep it calm, vs. chase belief that does not keep us in tune w/our mindbody. Fueling misuse/abuse. Than to have people as oligarchs/world investors accelerate their adrenaline as they profiteer, can also be changed as we give them empathy, not give them food to multiply. To peacefully end the parasitic mode. As we have suggested our students focus directing with us to lay out what the local `plan is in need of as we restore ecological sustainable working communities + harmonize w/our neighbors. So no more does anyone need aid from afar.

  Rather legislators/investors can once again become a local participant + tune into the local `plan, as all welcome those that exceed nature`s limits into the local tapering transition. Giving all the ability to once again become whole, realizing the unique quality of supporting all to become a local, global + beyond mindful participant.

  So now via networking students can help us define as in;

Geo thermal as an example can be explored that could offer much more than the cost + interference of alternative large grid solar/wind farms as they interfere in the natural life to live local. If you start for electricity than w/condensation it also creates fresh water. For even large scale water desalination is not healthy, only on a small localized scale to supplement, same with solar panels on a house. Once the local `plan determines where best for the trans boundary migration + fresh water to flow from the mountain tops to the sea, where naturally it knows best.

  California in US is in terrible drought, as many over consume, yet they want to spend wasteful resources to transfer via large grids, from other states, which we fight. As Gov spends millions in researching these large grids. Than they define no good + do in another place.

580,000 plus birds are killed in US each year, from large wind farms. While those that profit fail to realize how they steal ones ability to self sustain as they bring in or do for an able person, same w/the carbon swaps as Al Gore has made a billion plus dollars, this is wrong as it wrongly makes one feel like they have another way vs. developing one`s real `way. `boon with the natural world working it as with agro_ecology as Prof Miguel Alteiri knows best working with/learning from  indigenous.

Which can be done if you support localized systems w/low impact, where locals maintain the ability to work your entire biome(s) seasonally. Giving one options w/natural /human made disasters when we listen to early signs + respond.

If you folks have yet to see `Natural Justice in South Africa, check them out. For it is the same principal as any pest, if we feed them they multiply. So each person must work collectively to go within oneself to rethink options. So together efficiently all act on a local `plan.

Especially now w/the nuclear negative results around the planet, we must become informed + stay informed.

Thank you for your clear message + yes not all can speak for oneself, so when Caravans like this manage to work thru the resistance peacefully, you speak for all people, our planet + beyond.

When we do this we hope those that are focusing randomly will apply reality, as in Ex; rather than just explore space, perhaps we can apply + find a solution for the nuclear repository to be properly rid + stopped ASAP before it destroys more. For space could be a reality for it..

For we feel at - i come to talk story, their should be no weapons of war. + Now on the planet people are profiting from others in chaos, but if we share love + empathy, rid the weapons accept for food, etc. Than now this parasitic condition will end perhaps in our lifetime. If not for sure we will fuel our children/students within to see the foolishness when less than 1% of the earth`s population causes so much disturbance, when yet there are so many of us to simply not accept ourselves to succumb to one`s desires, as with how many fuel the many wars continuing. Not to mention the economic gains from the false green economies.

   Thru the products/services many continue to use, not realizing these 1% are now going beyond exponential gains, as now many stocks are traded thru computers calculating by the millionth of a sec. + Everyone knows in order to gain one has to lose, if it is remaining to be only 1% of people gaining as they are.

   When yet living local people respect the local enhanced limits, creating resources for locals to exchange/invest so locals self sustain, sustainably. Giving neighbors cushions to exchange when disasters. Vs looping into the use of Aids from afar, entrapping people. Especially when many communities are not prepared to help the local people now left behind, let alone see the simplicity of how refugees/homeless can help create a community that works as it continues to restore it`s ecological sustainable working community + harmonize.

  So now people are treated equally + if unable are supported to heal still be part of the local `plan. Here in US, as well many places we have traveled to, there is no local `plan organized yet, we are working at it as we work our platform to live local + in solidarity share globally.

 What you + The Caravan has done here adds to every one`s community tool kit to peacefully work thru what is needed, if we are to have UN or any International regulator/enforcer/supporter, etc. For each person + each life becomes a protector of the earth + beyond, as we all continue to live local + not allow anyone to do for an able person.

  Rather all can co_evolve so the many left behind are also treated equally + given hands on so they also become a local participant supporting us all to become a mindful participant + heal, become aware to sharpen ones sensors that only each can allow to dull. As well each to calm oneself.

 It is not in the humanity plan, where one alone becomes a parasite. Rather it is those of us that wrongfully contribute, not holding our own as we chase delusions getting trapped, that only then can parasites feed on + take over. So please realize all can ask for help, while sharpening ones sensors, students are great to do this exchange, for there is no better education than for one to reflect feeling this low energy of one w/dull sensors due to self abuse/misuse, than to succumb to others abuse, etc. Than on to an exchange once sharp sensors reemerge if fortunate to not of made self to ill. Is quite special when old + young continue to focus on the local `plan, working together.

But the nuclear issue i'm sorry to say is going to require all to deal w/more ill people perhaps not know but as each are effected differently, for it is not just Japan`s Fukushimi that is wrongly managed at high risk as it continues to plum into the pacific ocean + very volatile if an earth quake should hit. As locals are being lied to, even when they go to their doctors, the Gov tells them they cannot tell their patients their illness is from radiation, etc. + They want the Olympics, that is not good when the Prime Minister is not telling the truth nor has wanted to accept the worlds help.

People must come together to see that it is not Japan alone contributing to this Global medical crises, it is nuclear plants everywhere contributing + no one state or country should be allowed to contaminate our earth as it presently is being done. Yet the World`s leaders have done nothing as it continues. TEPCO/GE are not skilled nuclear engineers to handle this + unqualified people are dieing as they continually replace them in Fukushimi`s situation as experts like Dr. Helen Caldicott, a pediatrician + Arnie Gunderson, previously a nuclear engineer speak of the ongoing reality.

So folks to think you have seen it all, well it is not over yet. We have work to do + each must define whom is best to do what as we network to get informed + stay informed. For we here at i come to talk story refuse to see this as we state it + sit back + do nothing, rather we welcome all in to see the sound science so we may not just over ride the bad science, rather strengthen it.

  Id yet to see our work the sun will set on our Google site please do, for you people have help create it as we share options of what nature gives us now as we build ecological sustainable working communities. For while some of us are working at research others can be naturally restoring, etc. + We do not give up!

If have insight to Nuclear awareness we are happy to collaborate on a document so we also can gain understanding of our options on how to act for oneself, help others + reach out to skilled people to help resolve locally + afar our priority issues;

    For anyone planning a child, or fetus needs to realize they are 1000 times more sensitive, same w/any low cell critters, as in plankton as it concentrates along our food chain, so caution in eating fish for children, for they are 20-100 times more sensitive than adults, as well frail.

It was wrong for Hillary Clinton to work out a deal to continue to buy fish from Japan right after the Fukushimi Nuclear accident, for never before have we on earth had 3 nuclear reactors blow up in 3 days.

So we must stay strong w/the earth`s energy as a natural organism are self. + Govs everywhere are not sensitive to the low celled life that our food chain is dependent on. Nor preventing new borns + children as well frail, due to their lack of transparency everywhere there are problems.

Actually in telling you this I decided to add some of the links below as we work this collaborated document + welcome you to add. But please do color code your input to make it easier to edit. For software for text editing is not talking to each other. Ex; I am studying Google Apps for non profit, but the Drive is not easy to edit for me working part time off line, so I also use this LibreOffice Writer to go back + forth + once we create a document for all to act on for our earth + beyond, we than would like to put back on Google Drive so all can take part in an open document.

This has not been easy for us, for we have cried as we worked it, as we become aware + each person as I say below has to define how one can awaken to this reality + act mindfully reaching out to help others understand reality. So ASAP all Nuclear components everywhere stop. + ASAP skilled Nuclear engineers work the leaky damaged plants that leave negative effects on us all on this earth now + has from the beginning.

  You just start talking nuclear + you will see how when it first came about, people where not informed of it`s danger leaving many dead + 40-50 years later cancers appear, etc. + Each person is different with how each is infected + gets ill. Which no product should be created on this earth or beyond unless the world knows it can be recycled naturally + is energy efficient for all life.

 This is why sound science lives locally by ecosystem, season + subject, + only those that can read the natural world should guide the local `plan as all locals than gain understanding to work it.

  This natural rule of law is not being enforced by UN or any Gov on earth for earth + beyond now + we must. Not a World Government where people are controlled, but a World awareness reflecting network which we want to link the many movements making this process more friendly, so all can live local + locally resolve. NOT any one country controlling the way for anyone. The earth`s resources are for the earth, not the 1% to manipulate.

  Enough lack of awareness, we have tools now to help become aware + we appreciate your feedback as we learn. Nabble + Google are helping us reach out as we over come technical obstacles as w/Google right now, as I await a time period due to a mistake I made as well Google, as they want our feedback, as I work at adwords to reach out for donations to reach out for all to live local + share in solidarity, globally our network to link;

    https://sites.google.com/a/ictts.org/come-talk-i-come-to-talk-story-ictts-org/home/the-sun-will-set

   So we invite you to do that now as we work within our limited means. When you go to the sun will set documents on our Google site you can add your link to the spreadsheet + comment/support in what works for you, to help us make this happen.

We continually asking President Barack Obama to collaborate with us on these issues. + Sadly w/Ebola many feel the corruption on the planet from profiting + fail to see how one can apply what is known now from people working hard to stop it, more efficiently as it can be stopped now. See our page on Nabble`s forum if interested;

http://i-come-to-talk-story.3220728.n2.nabble.com/Please-see-lessons-to-stop-Ebola-other-viruses-globally-their-is-a-way-if-we-work-together-td7559977.html

Nabble, Google, LibreOffice, are here to help us all reach out as a non profit freely as well for business, than Google charges + Nabble places advertisements to support over head, etc. + LibreOffice asks fro donations. So please check them out for your needs to organize, for we feel this is why so much of the world is in the shape it is, for none of us have simply organized to help all + that is what we can do now as each do what can when + share, as we all co_evolve along the`way that works.

Nuclear is not so easy, for it takes thousands of years for some + each 100 years w/repository containers, that yet is not done correctly, another will have to redo w/today`s technology, due to the damaged containers by than.

  This is why we must make space in our calm mindbody for researchers to be supported to prioritize with us, not randomly waste non applicable fragmented subjects, but get real with the real world now + use the natural rule of law now respecting all life, that can end any conflict or war now on this planet, as we share empathy for the years of struggle + the many still left behind, as others exploit.
So i am by far experienced in either of these fields, but we are working hard to understand our options for the life on earth.

We know if we work within the natural systems, we can go figure. Ex; Chuck from Mid America Land Restoration has 25 Families of critters of 125 species, working to restore life for food/water/spoil/air that has been destroyed, as radiation is not something we yet can rid.

Same mishi when lived in Russia was fortunate to work w/a nuclear engineer as they taught him how to catch + grow food for aquarium fish. As many had hobbies + wanted to make a difference. So i love this Ex; of how together many would go to Africa`s fresh ponds + than go back to Russia + raise over 15000 species of like guppies to battle the disease as they designed each for a particular pond. As to combat a variety of diseases like Malaria where the fish would eat.

Sadly many are still yet to be aware of what can be done, same this alone is wasted if people leave containers of trash to collect the fresh water. We also when sealed into Solomon Island worked w/people to do just that, clean up + realize materials that need to be covered or they collect moisture. Breeding more life for others to feed on.

It can be simple if we live inside with same outside air, so we don`t create homes for microbes that can hurt us to multiply. For it is us that produce pests to multiply. When yet us can respect life for doing what all life does, as in reproduce. So we can control what we feed for healthy critters to keep them in check.

For as a human species know well we can manage oneself once understand so it is wilderness awareness w/the natural world visible + invisible that needs to be shared locally + understood, as we all become a mindful local, global + beyond participant.

Not many people no that well + we thank you for your lessons + ask you to continue to do what you can + we will do the same..

I hope this was a joy + I hope the Caravans continue as they always have + better. Did you swap seeds?

Folks locally are recounting the ballot of several thousand when their was like 800 plus more that did not want to label GMOs. This was tricky for actually it is most simple to just say NO GMO on products, but the legislative hassles are costly. + Their should be NO GMOS + yet many get hung up on wanting it labeled, which all should have the right to know.

Many get lost + ride on the wave of consumption, when yet living simple, living local is most efficient. Even here coops are hung up on packaged food, when yet some sell bulk + that is best to go direct w/own containers. Yet still many are trapped in waste.

Cheers to all + Happy Season!
  Our combined` effect makes a difference..
      lov kara + mishi at ictts.org

Email if interested in collaborating, or please pass link on to another to add on this Libre Doc now so I know. You can add your contact or keep it private, your choice + color code your input please. Than once we work it a bit we will post for all to input in the Google Drive Document to share in the sun will set link above. For it is a lot of simple common sense that right now you + your students can be triggered to rethink, or come share more for others to be triggered to do the same. For as I say already, all of you have done a great job for our life on earth + beyond!

So please check in if we can help, email; kareje@ictts.org

Here is link of our collaborated LibreOffice Document on Nuclear issue, which should be high on your priority list as these issues of the times can be over whelming if do alone, when yet if we network we together can work at it. If interested in taking part, please share + check back for updates;

     Nuclear,_updates_added_after_emailing_Barack.odt

                         Peace be with you from those of us at i come to talk story!

   Remember it does not have to be them against us, rather lets organize + welcome then into our local tapering transitions everywhere helping them understand how we on earth now have enough scars + no more do we need to live with programmed ill thought, rather we can heal as we share love + gather skilled people that can focus with us on subject matter needed. As well remain open with energy so as i repeat we generate solutions, not just wine about problems, rather support research + we will make a difference now, not just accept what is, rather lets please help. Thanks Lou!

                http://humansarefree.com/2014/10/exposing-shadow-forces-behind-
nwo.html

Check back for updates on how we now are editing a local Authorized Ordinance well written but we feel we need more definition before sighing as well we want to learn from their good work + submit thoughts to Dr. Helen Caldicott for her 2.28.2015 Symposium. So we globally as a family can become aware + act how best + stay informed as we mindfully do what it takes to resolve + stop all Nuclear as well the war mode + false green economies.

  Thank you for what you can do from where ever + please keep us posted as you link on our the sun will set spreadsheet or where appropriate as we make it better together. So we can efficiently live in harmony, yet collectively take car of business to act holding self + others accountable, locally + afar.

  Happy Season + our combined` effect makes a difference.

   peace, from us at ictts.org

2 Comments

lynnmystichealer lynnmystichealer

Re: Friends of the Caravan`s Message for all life on earth + beyond..

TIME FOR FREE NEW EDUCATION AND TRAINING FOR ALL THE NEW EARTH HEALING & GREEN COMMUNITY SERVICES...
Replace the free education and trainings for More Armed Forces (both military and police)...

Please, share my MoveOn.org petition title: Community Services (human rights) jobs ( unite all races and religions ) bill @$2,600.00/month (end economic terrorism, end racial parity and gender parity)  with single payer health care for all these new earth Community Services ....Health care is a HUMAN RIGHT FOR ALL).
ID #80854

Time to co-create the COMMUNITIES/CITIES OF LIGHT and Divine Governance for co-creating the Golden age of Gaia (Gaia is to become the 33 planet to ascend into the Galactic Federation of Worlds)  and have universal travel
opportunities.

A-HO

Nameste,
Lynn

On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 8:00 AM, our combined` effect [via i come to talk story] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank you Pathak + all for helping us with issues of the times!

see Facebook;

           https://www.facebook.com/groups/73846637282/permalink/10152432308617283/

       Pathak Lal Golder posted in La Via Campesina Youth in East/South East Asian region
        7:41am Dec 1

   Friends of Bangladesh
A chronological description on South Asian Climate Justice Caravan in Bangladesh-India-Nepal 2014
 O...

+ see how your work Pathak is reaching out to the world;

New Internationalist Blogs ›

                                Climate Caravan shows the way
                                             By Jarred Sferruzzi |

2014-11-10-bangladesh-590.jpg

[...]

   This is how we all most live if want energy efficiency to harmonize w/our natural rule of law, which should be our only rule of law. Their is no ecosystem that is isolated, only in one`s undeveloped mind w/foolish borders, that all must go beyond.

I am sorry for the resistance from those that gave it. I hope those of you that have done this realize it is not the `way. + With empathy we can find a `way that works to remove this falseness from our heart as well our vocabulary, as we assert daily hands on w/what sustains us, where ever we are to live as a local. Giving us a good night sleep to awaken. Fueling new neural networks to than understand + make wrongs right as all go figure.

We like to use sound science created in real time from these lessons of indigenous traditional ways, as we co_evolve our daily chores. As we respect all life as we work w/tapering transitions that the natural rule of law fuels.

One only hurts oneself when one does not have openness for all to reflect with. So it was good of all of you to efficiently redirect the resistance peacefully.

With working on our nuclear issue effecting all, as well Ebola/other illness awareness awakenings, we have much more to do w/our mindbody, like leave space to generate solutions.

In US we still are also battling waste + consumption + feel the same of climate change, that yes it does effect parts of the planet + their is a lot we can do if we go beyond the mode of profiting. Especially when those in Gov are not listening to sound science based on your indigenous `ways as well the many skilled to come together to apply it in our local living, as we keep the energy alive as it is met to be when we `boon with the natural world that sustains all life that sustains us as a human species.

[...]

For we feel at - i come to talk story, their should be no weapons of war. + Now on the planet people are profiting from others in chaos, but if we share love + empathy, rid the weapons accept for food, etc. Than now this parasitic condition will end perhaps in our life time. If not for sure we will fuel our children/students within to see the foolishness when less than 1% of the earth`s population causes so much disturbance, when yet there are so many of us to simply not accept ourselves to succumb to ones desires, as with the many wars continuing.

When yet what you have done adds to every one`s community tool kit to peacefully work thru what is needed, if we are to have UN or any International regulator/enforcer/supporter, etc. For each person + each life becomes a protector of the earth + beyond, as we all continue to live local + not allow anyone to do for an able person.

[...]

We know if we work within the natural systems, we can go figure. Chuck from Mid America Land Restoration has 25 Families of critters working to restore life for food/water/spoil/air that has been destroyed, as radiation is not something we yet can rid.

Same my man when lived in Russia was fortunate to work w/a nuclear engineer as they taught him how to catch + grow food for aquarium fish. As many had hobbies + wanted to make a difference. So i love this Ex; of how together many would go to Africa`s fresh ponds + than go back to Russia + raise over 15000 species of like guppies to battle the disease as they designed each for a particular pond. As to combat a variety of diseases like Malaria where the fish would eat.

[...]

We locally are recounting the ballot of several thousand when their was like 800 plus more that did not want to label GMOs. This was tricky for actually it is most simple to just say NO GMO on products, but the legislative hassles are costly. + Their should be NO GMOS + yet many get hung up on wanting it labeled, which all should have the right to know.

      lov kara + mishi at ictts.org

Email if interested in collaborating, or please pass link on to another to add on this Libre Doc now so I know. You can add your contact or keep it private, your choice + color code your input please. Than once we work it a bit we will post for all to input in the Google Drive Document to share in the sun will set link above. For it is a lot of simple common sense that right now you + your students can be triggered to rethink, or come share more for others to be triggered to do the same. For as I say already, all of you have done a great job for our life on earth + beyond!

So please check in if we can help, email; [hidden email]

Here is link of our collaborated LibreOffice Document on Nuclear issue if interested in taking part + please share + check back for updates;

     Nuclear,_updates_added_after_emailing_Barack.odt

                         Peace be with you from those of us at i come to talk story!

   Remember it does not have to be them against us, rather lets organize + welcome then into our local tapering transitions everywhere helping them understand how we on earth now have enough scars + no more do we need to live with programmed ill thought, rather we can heal as we share love, Thanks Lou!

                http://humansarefree.com/2014/10/exposing-shadow-forces-behind-nwo.html
                    peace is an option if we share it
            patches`+ pockets` everywhere are linking
good folks are building this network along with their community
                                          eye to eye
       we are ending the war mode + false green economies.
                come talk
                   we appreciate your participation
                                    at
                          i come to talk story

  https://sites.google.com/a/ictts.org/come-talk-i-come-to-talk-story-ictts-org/home/come-boogie-it-s-time-to-build-soil-for-mama-earth/how-do-you-want-to-participate

This email was sent by our combined` effect (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion

info-12 info-12

Re: Friends of the Caravan`s Message for all life on earth + beyond..

Pathak
I appreciate your dedication but you email is too long and confusing.
Can you tell me in one or two sentences what you propose? What is your request? I would like to work together wih as many people as possible but I need help from you to make it easy for me.
Thank you, I am sorry I am so busy.
Zen