Finally, the TRUTH about RFK, Jr.

Holistic Revealed <help@holisticrevealed.com>
Feb 17, 2024, 7:19 AM (1 day ago)
to me

                          America has a real problem when it comes to politics.

In the last couple of years, the “Great Divide” has gotten deeper and deeper… and here we are,
during what may be the most volatile election year ever, with a possible civil war brewing in Texas!

Right in the middle of all of this walks Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

The media either doesn’t speak of him at all, and when they do they cast him in a negative light.

The Biden Administration refused to order secret Service protection for him in September, when
 an armed gunman showed up at his speech in disguise at the same hotel where RFK Sr. was assassinated.

Why do the “powers that be” hate him so much? Why are they trying so hard to keep him silent?

You've seen the snippets and caught the soundbites, but you don’t know the real story.

You won’t get it from the media, either…

Which is why Jeff Hays and Revealed Films are risking everything to bring you the TRUTH.

It’s a behind-the-scenes, unfiltered unraveling of one of the most captivating stories of our time.

                                    ⇒ Everything They Told You About RFK Jr… Is It True?

                https://therealrfkjrmovie.com/trailer1/?sub4=6bb4a36847084770bdc433f24fa9db06&afid=70

                          Click the link above to watch this important new documentary for FREE…

                                                Because America deserves the WHOLE story.

To total-body health,

The Holistic Revealed Team