Farmers Footprint 11.28.23 All Day Event Free, Reimagining Possible Futures & Igniting Capacity for Change...

https://farmersfootprint.us/giving-tuesday-2023/?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=campaign&_kx=P_7WiD3oBa4OIGKxmaU4J2k2vYVqKtkFG4JmrX5k0dA%3D.WAttvh

What was your catalyst event – the moment that made you stop in your tracks and shaped you and your life from that moment forward? Single moments like these have the power to create lasting change.

Catalytic moments within individuals have changed policy, shifted social norms, transformed lives, and so much more.

Human story has been an activating force since time immemorial and today we are sending a flare into the air to announce our first ever, all-day, Giving Tuesday event showcasing a collection of wisdom, songs, and stories expressing the unforgettable and defining moments that have catalyzed will and capacity to steward regeneration - many of which have never been shared before.

Our line-up will blow your mind (coming soon). In the meantime, get your name on the list for a (virtual) front row seat.

VIP Invite Registration

We can’t wait to see you there!

Farmer's Footprint Team