                                                                    ictts.org

                                                        Welcomes all to come talk as
                                             Activists Hold Vigil in Port Townsend, WA
                                                          on Monday, Feb 3, 2014

                                         Urging President Obama to Reject Keystone XL

                              Vigil in Port Townsend at the Fountain on Washington St. at 5:00 pm
                       (please note time change due to error on site, so we can connect w/Kee`s Vigil)

Port Townsend, WA Local activists are calling on President Obama to reject the controversial Keystone XL pipeline following the release of the State Department’s Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement. The Keystone XL pipeline will be a huge source of carbon pollution and clearly fails the climate test set by President Obama.

          We must stop wasting our resources as we have done here, as many folks stated stories of how wrong this is. Why are our regulatory boards not listening to their community?? to sound science??
We want our local students to learn 1 universal sound science, that simply respects the life on mother earth + not allow regulators to permit one to do business that exceeds the enhanced natural potential.

     Where is the respect for the life that sustains us. We have many scars, why must we continue to waste our energy do_in EPA`s Job.

The event is part of a national campaign led by CREDO, Rainforest Action Network, and the Sierra Club, among a host of other organizations, calling on the president to keep his commitment to reduce carbon pollution and reject the pipeline.

WHAT: Protest vigil urging President Obama to reject the Keystone XL Pipeline following the release of the State Department’s new environmental assessment. W/candles we support in solidarity those effected negatively by this pipeline already. As well every local community to enact sound science.

WHO: Local activists with CREDO, Rainforest Action Network and the Sierra Club

WHEN: Feb 3, 2014, Monday at 5PM

WHERE: Downtown Port Townsend Haller Fountain on Washington St.

Keystone XL is a tar sands pipeline that would transport some of the dirtiest crude oil on the planet from Alberta Canada, and across American soil for export. The vigil in Port Townsend is part of a campaign to try and stop the pipeline from ruining the climate and endangering communities along the proposed pipeline route. As we awaken our regulators to not allow such disrespect anywhere on this planet + beyond.

###
            this was a nice event w/Kees Kolff, Networker

                                   see more at facebook @ FossilFuelActionNorthwest

  Credo/Sierra + Port Townsend folks, including local ptleader News + kptz Radio folks, w/nice conversation of what we are do_in now;

             Port Townsend says tell Obama NO to Keystone XL + w/song + conversation we sing we want to be real for our children + transform all development that exceeds mother earth`s enhanced limits, so as to leave no negative effects on any life, which Keystone XL has + will be a high risk to do more if Barack, you do not stop it..

                         IMG_0022.JPG

Port Townsend folks come out in cold to tell Obama we have another way, + share understanding of this risk as well damage already done by it.

                          please President Barack Obama, say NO to Keystone XL

                          IMG_0018.JPG