Dr. Elena Villanueva is doing a Master Class on Trauma Free, please check it out, sign up, Jan 30. 2022

   We don't realize how much stays deep within us messing us up! How about 7 generations! 1% of our dna controls us, and we can change the 99%!

                                  She and her staff are nice ladies w/real experiences to share!

When I post somethng and you miss it please go to their website, I don't always post it, but you can Google it;

                                             https://www.modernholistichealth.com/about-us/

    They work on other illnesses, also as well from your home, send tests as well to home, Some of these illness can take a long time to rid, but they guide one if have the will to heal!

               Thank you Dr. Elena and staff!

      http://masteringtraumamasterclass.com/?inf_contact_key=9ccd17b1a6e5e8580be19866d170f9ced18a532c4142cb79caf2b269de1401fa