2010 port townsend, wa `grange seed swap..

this is quite the crew here at the `grange with steve baker + leigh putting on a seed exchange for natural local grown food/medicine. we talk about also the one in africa, where bill gates is doing wrong, see roots of change. also in india with shiva navdanyas site of how Barack is doing the wrong move, see  the post of how it is not fair trade for local farmers unable to sustain locally. it is wrong to transport from afar our food. plus wrong to bring in big business as in walmart + make it think it is good when small business is loc=st that is produced locally when business whors that wastefully navigate the planet supplying goods from sweat shops + low prices or even good prices, it is wrong to not sustain locally. buy local + save local seed + do exchanges.